Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 229708 times)

lotus1

Re: DS brochure
« Reply #615 on: February 09, 2014, 11:25:39 AM »
It is always very heartwarming to hear from this thread that people are spreading Dorje Shugden.

Rejoice to hear that DharmaSpace you are bringing the best gift to you and your wife’s hometown. The best gift is the gift of Dharma! Especially now you are spreading Dorje Shugden’s practice to others as Dorje Shugden is the protector for this era and he is very swift in his help and can assist us in any aspects of our lives so that we can have the best conditions to practice Dharma. (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/introduction/faqs/how-can-dorje-shugden-help-me-what-are-some-of-the-benefits-of-doing-dorje-shugdens-practice/)

Besides granting our worldly wishes and clearing our obstacles, most importantly, Dorje Shugden is the emanation of Manjushri and he arose as a Dharma Protector about 350 years ago especially to protect Nagarjuna’s Middle View, as taught by Lama Tsongkhapa. This is very important to support us to be enlightened.

gbds3jewels

• Email
« Reply #616 on: February 10, 2014, 01:53:22 AM »
I applaud you TK for printing and distributing these brochures. I think it's a fantastic way to spread Dorje Shugden. I receive a lot of unsolicited materials in mail all the time. Most I throw away but I'm one of the people who always go through them to see if someone send anything interested at all. I actually enjoy receiving all these junk mails and I believe they are lots of people like me out there too.

It's true many may allow just throw the brochures away but I don't see that as a waste because just by glancing and seeing the image of Buddha, it would have already blessed the person mind stream. The scale of results may be different but at the least the person is blessed. So for me it's thumb up to distribution of the brochure.

My only question is how is it that Buddhism doesn't do this or use this method to spread dharma overall? Because Christianity and other spiritual movements do use this method.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #617 on: February 16, 2014, 02:58:18 PM »
It's actually a very good way to introduce Dorje Shugden through the brochures to the masses in view of the ban. All information anyone would need could be found in the brochures. I am sure this is one of the ways to introduce Dorje Shugden to the public and to plant seeds in them to be connected to DS.
How else to create awareness than by distributing brochures.
It is a great idea!

metta girl

« Reply #618 on: February 16, 2014, 03:19:59 PM »
I am one of the lucky recipient of this brochures or leaflet last year , which hv a DS pic. card and a pendant attached. I hv been  reciting the prayer & chanting the mantra and it really changed my life.  I started  noticing a lot of good changes in my life.Everything goes so smoothly and even obstacles turned beneficial.Long lost friends even came back to repay the money they owe.
Thank you to all who have been distributing Ds brochures  and please continue to do this meritorious act..It will benefit many people .

brian

• Email
« Reply #619 on: February 16, 2014, 03:51:01 PM »
wow great to know that you actually got to this website because of the brochure. Believe in Dorje Shugden for He is the king and will be able to help you further with whatever problems or obstacles you currently have. Chanting the mantra everyday will help connect to Dorje Shugden and get involve to learn more about the lineage of Buddha Tsongkhapa and be a benefit to others.

Namdrol

• Email
« Reply #620 on: November 21, 2014, 02:12:51 PM »
a lot of people are liking this DS brochure, and asking for more for their friends!

thaimonk

« Reply #621 on: November 22, 2014, 02:20:15 PM »
I love these brochures. And I found a picture on the internet of Ven. Zawa Rinpoche passing out these brochures and Shugden comics.

thaimonk

« Reply #622 on: November 22, 2014, 02:38:03 PM »
I love these brochures. And I found a picture on the internet of Ven. Zawa Rinpoche passing out these brochures and Shugden comics. I have been passing them out too. Great idea. Many people like these and thank me for it when I give them the brochures. I get good responses when I pass them out to people. I like to introduce people to the practice of Shugden and invariably through this, our lineage.

English and Chinese: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/downloads/promotional/free-promotional-brochure-to-download-and-print/

All brochures in various languages:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/category/downloads/promotional/

lotus1

« Reply #623 on: November 23, 2014, 10:18:29 AM »
Thank you thaimonk for sharing. This is indeed rejoicing and heartwarming to see that Zawa Rinpoche also distributing these brochures to people. I myself also distributed it at my neighbouring areas with my friends after getting ideas from this forum discussion thread previously. I hope more people can sponsor and distributing this brochures to many other areas and people to bring the blessings of Dorje Shugden to them.

I printed the brochures from the following link (English and Chinese): http://www.dorjeshugden.com/downloads/promotional/free-promotional-brochure-to-download-and-print/

Brochures in various languages can be found here: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/category/downloads/promotional/

thaimonk

« Reply #624 on: January 22, 2015, 12:08:55 PM »
Personally I find it hard to just hand out brochures. People look at me funny. But after while I get 10 rejections and one accept. And that person that accepts has the karma to get Shugden. I rejoice. :)