Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 229732 times)

tsangpakarpo

Re: DS brochure
« Reply #600 on: January 24, 2013, 05:26:10 PM »
More brochures distributed!!

Week after week I get news that more Dorje Shugden brochures and other materials are distributed. I get so excited knowing that more people now know about Dorje Shugden and perhaps more people are practicing Dorje Shugden now thanks to the kindness of those who distributed the brochures..Look at the stats tonight and be excited with me!

500 brochures with pendants
500 loose pendants
300 DVDs about Dorje Shugden
100 comic books in various languages (these were distributed all over the world!)
20 beautiful Dorje Shugden statues
12 Dorje Shugden pictures in various sizes

Are you not excited already???

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #601 on: February 02, 2013, 11:05:29 AM »
It looks like there are now many people out there distributing Dorje Shugden materials.

Last night, I got informed of more materials being distributed.

The materials are as below (estimated):
Pendants - 140 pieces (The pendants seem to be very popular wherever they are distributed!
Prayer cards - 50 pieces
Comic books - 50 pieces

I do believe there are many more materials being distributed throughout the world. If you guys are doing so, please do update this thread so we know how far Dorje Shugden's practice is reaching out!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #602 on: February 08, 2013, 11:25:05 AM »
Wow, I have no idea that there has been so many distributions of brochures and pendants already, including comic books...this is amazing. i can only imagine the amount of people that are imprinted with Dorje Shugden's holy image in their mindstreams. It may not immediately fruition but when the ban is lifted, Dorje Shugden will be huge due to this imprints. I really thank the creators and sponsors of these pendants and brochures for bringing the Dharmapala out to people who need him!

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #603 on: February 10, 2013, 03:55:21 PM »
@Ensapa Yeah there are many people receiving Dorje Shugden materials these days. All thanks to supportive practitioners who kindly sponsor the cost of the materials and many of them even personally do the distribution at their home countries or mail the materials to their friends all over the world!

Just these 2 days alone, I have got news that over 300 Dorje Shugden pendants were distributed along with other items like the comic books, prayer cards and framed pictures.

For those who are interested in these items, check out http://shop.dorjeshugden.com!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #604 on: February 11, 2013, 06:00:35 PM »
Just shipped out 200 brochures, 50pendants and 1 A5 frame :), happy work.

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #605 on: February 13, 2013, 02:00:18 PM »
Wow! Thank you DharmaSpace for supporting Dorje Shugden's practice!

Why don't you tell us more regarding your shipment? what is the purpose of your shipment? who are you shipping to? etc etc!

Everyone will be very happy to know these information! I rejoice with the spread of this awesome practice...anyone else distributed or shipped other materials?

I know a friend who recently shipped out about 200 Dorje Shugden comic books to various medias around the world. I hope they will read the comics and have good good reviews!

If you have shipped or distributed any, do let us know here! Sharing is caring!  ;D

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #606 on: February 23, 2013, 08:08:10 AM »
Another update from me! I love updating this thread because when I do it means more brochures or other Dorje Shugden related materials have been distributed..yeehah!

Some birdies have informed me that they distributed a total of 360 Dorje Shugden pendants in the past 2 weeks.

Among other items are:
45 English and Chinese comic books
22 Dorje Shugden DVDs
25 printed pictures of Dorje Shugden

and not forgetting..about 100 pieces of Dorje Shugden stickers!

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #607 on: March 02, 2013, 06:11:06 PM »
Here I am again with more exciting updates!

Over the past week reports show that over 200 pendants with brochures were distributed to the public..of course alongside other exciting Dorje Shugden materials like posters, prayer cards, pictures and comic books.

And well, I am personally going out to distribute more pendants to my friends in the next few days. Join me to do the same with your friends. Sharing and giving is really fun!

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #608 on: March 24, 2013, 12:14:08 PM »
Good day everybody! Its the weekend now..meaning more Dorje Shugden items are being distributed right? Instead of lazing around at home chilling why not do something that beneficial?

Over the past 2 weeks, many people have been distributing Dorje Shugden items to the public and their friends. Some even bought the items for themselves..like a statue!! Personally I really love those amazing statues selling in the online shop: http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/statues.html They even have statues that are 3 feet!

So I had reports that over 560 pendants with brochures had been distributed throughout the world...I am glad to say there are many people who are connecting with Dorje Shugden on a daily basis. What can be more wonderful than to connect someone to a Dharma Protector like Dorje Shugden?

Continue doing the good job people! We count on you to lift the ban!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #609 on: March 25, 2013, 04:14:17 AM »
Good day everybody! Its the weekend now..meaning more Dorje Shugden items are being distributed right? Instead of lazing around at home chilling why not do something that beneficial?

Over the past 2 weeks, many people have been distributing Dorje Shugden items to the public and their friends. Some even bought the items for themselves..like a statue!! Personally I really love those amazing statues selling in the online shop: http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/statues.html They even have statues that are 3 feet!

So I had reports that over 560 pendants with brochures had been distributed throughout the world...I am glad to say there are many people who are connecting with Dorje Shugden on a daily basis. What can be more wonderful than to connect someone to a Dharma Protector like Dorje Shugden?

Continue doing the good job people! We count on you to lift the ban!

Wow! 560 pendants and brochures! that is a huge number! I can only imagine that amount of people getting blessed by Dorje Shugden just by seeing his image and reading his description. Like I have said in the past, there are many people who really need Dorje Shugden's help and the ban has caused them to be denied of the help that they need from Dorje Shugden. I really bow down to all of you who are distributing all the brochures and pendants because you guys are creating a lot of merit! And I rejoice too as well! May you guys continue the good work!

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #610 on: May 10, 2013, 02:30:28 PM »
@Ensapa YES! More and more people are getting to know about Dorje Shugden because of the effort put in by sincere practitioners. Just this week alone, over 600 brochures and pendants were distributed throughout the world!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #611 on: July 27, 2013, 06:44:29 AM »
@Ensapa YES! More and more people are getting to know about Dorje Shugden because of the effort put in by sincere practitioners. Just this week alone, over 600 brochures and pendants were distributed throughout the world!

Wow! that is a feat of its own! it is an amazing thing that Dorje Shugden practitioners can achieve in lieu of the ban. If it was not for the ban, we would not be able to observe the sheer determination and force that Dorje Shugden practitioners are. This is what Dharma practitioners are made of and should be made of! Where can I contribute to donating to the creation and mailing of these pendants and brochures? I would really love to support this cause, and I am sure that there are others who would like to do so as well!

lotus1

« Reply #612 on: July 27, 2013, 07:25:01 PM »
Rejoice to hear that all over the world, people are distributing free pendants, comic books, framed pictures, DVDs, stickers of Dorje Shugden. This is a brilliant ideas of distributing the items around so that more people will be able to learned about Dorje Shugden and be blessed by Lord Shugden.
Besides, it will be creating more awareness to the public about Dorje Shugden and let them know about the real truth behind. This will surely help in lifting the ban!
Great job! Hope more people will be supporting this cause in terms of effort and financial support.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #613 on: July 28, 2013, 06:48:15 AM »
Rejoice to hear that all over the world, people are distributing free pendants, comic books, framed pictures, DVDs, stickers of Dorje Shugden. This is a brilliant ideas of distributing the items around so that more people will be able to learned about Dorje Shugden and be blessed by Lord Shugden.
Besides, it will be creating more awareness to the public about Dorje Shugden and let them know about the real truth behind. This will surely help in lifting the ban!
Great job! Hope more people will be supporting this cause in terms of effort and financial support.

There should be a donation page somewhere here that tells people that they can donate here to support the printing and production of the brochures and pendants as there certainly will be cost involved in producing these materials. To contribute to the cause would be actually to help and benefit more people so everyone should contribute to it. If there was a donation button here to this cause I am sure that there would be many who would want to contribute to this noble cause.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #614 on: February 04, 2014, 07:01:48 PM »
Went back to my hometown ->
2nd February distributed
 i) 150 Brochures with Pendants
 ii) 30 Stickies
iii) 20 Changing the Guardians booklet
iv) 100 A5 cards.

went to my wife's hometown
4th February distributed
  i) 200 Brochures with Pendants
 ii) 40 Stickies
iii) 29 Changing the Guardians booklet
iv) 100 A5 cards.

Totally blissed out though it was cold mostly, keep the faith people.