Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Is Alive and Amongst Us Today!  (Read 202868 times)

Protectors Champion

Dorje Shugden Is Alive and Amongst Us Today!
« on: July 08, 2010, 01:02:08 AM »

This website team has the privilege to receive this incredible news very recently and has the permission to announce it to the world...We at this website wish His Holiness Kyabje Drakpa Gyeltsen Rinpoche long life, continuous Dharma activities and stable health. We know your incarnation is well and currently living among us although you remain undisclosed. We pray and wish your current incarnation will openly announce where you are and be able to have audience with your precious presence. We wish to offer, khata, body, speech, mind, full mandala, and our pure aspirations to meet you presence very soon. It is incredible news to know your incarnation is among us and has been for decades now. It is tremendously significant that you are living and engaging in dharma work. You once again prove to the world, by being present you are truly a spiritually attained being arising from your pure prayers in another supreme body (Tulku-Nirmanakaya) as a great Lama. While another line of your incarnations arose as Dorje Shugden the protector. We again are very priviledged with this information and find it an honour to announce this to the world today...July 7, 2010, one day after HH the Dalai lama's 75th Birthday. ~ The dorjeshugden.com website team ~ 

THE RETURN OF THE KING: KYABJE DRAKPA GYELTSEN RINPOCHE

“ONLY AN ENLIGHTENED BEING CAN RETURN LIFE AFTER LIFE TO PROTECT AND SPREAD THE DHARMA FOR THE SAKE OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS”

The undisputed incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen, ‘silenced’ for the past 350 years, has now returned, preparing to emerge publicly into the world again.

Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was the ‘last’ of Dorje Shugden’s lineage of High Lama incarnations, unsurpassable in his attainments and knowledge, and considered equal to the great 5th Dalai Lama.

After his murder, he arose as the Dharma Protector Dorje Shugden, who some were opposed to. His lineage of incarnations was then banned. His name was erased from all prayers and books. His properties and labrang were all confiscated. No one was allowed to even mention his name.

Yet, there is no stopping this eminent Lama from returning for a higher purpose. Every incarnation in this illustrious lineage has continued to make unsurpassable contributions to the growth of Dharma and Lama Tsongkhapa’s precious “Yellow Hat” tradition. Only an Enlightened Being would possess such all-encompassing compassion.

Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen’s current incarnation was unmistakably recognized several decades ago. His recognition is infallible. Remaining safely hidden, he has been spreading the Dharma inexorably under a different name, and awaits the right time to emerge publicly.

In time, everyone will be made aware of who he really is. His unrivalled legacy of great endeavors will once again shine into the ten directions for all to see.

But what was his story? Who was he?

HE WAS…. Dulzin Drakpa Gyeltsen

“ONLY AN ENLIGHTENED BEING HAS SUCH GREAT COMPASSION”

One of Lama Tsongkhapa’s eight closest disciples, Dulzin Drakpa Gyeltsen built the original Gaden Monastery, the first and greatest Gelug monastic institution that arose from Lama Tsongkhapa’s teachings.

Famed for his ardent practice of pure morality, monastic discipline and unwavering commitment, Dulzin was considered to be an emanation of Tsongkhapa himself. However, he manifested as a student to show a clear and inspiring example of humility and Guru devotion.

Dulzin was so highly respected that he was offered the position of the first Gaden Tripa (Tsongkhapa’s successor) after Tsongkhapa’s passing. He turned this offer down, choosing instead to dedicate the rest of his life to upholding these precious teachings. It was with this incredible devotion and commitment that he made a promise to arise as an uncommon Protector to preserve and guard the lineage of his teacher, Tsongkhapa.

HE WAS… Panchen Sonam Drakpa

“BY THE POWER OF HIS UNRIVALLED ATTAINMENTS, HE ACHIEVED WHAT NO OTHER LAMA HAS EVER ACCOMPLISHED”

Powerful and eloquent, Panchen Sonam Drakpa was a master debater, a prolific writer and the leading scholar of his day.

Displaying the unusual signs of a highly attained incarnate master, he was already giving Dharma teachings before he had turned 15. So extensive was his knowledge and so powerful was his logic, that he became renowned for his prowess in debate. Images to this day still depict him in the dynamic, powerful stance of debate.

He was such an erudite teacher and scholar that the three greatest Gelug Monasteries – Gaden, Sera and Drepung – begged him to be their abbot, which was unheard of in history. In his lifetime, he was responsible for the education and welfare of more than 15,000 monks, Tulkus, Geshes and scholars. To this day, he remains the only Lama to have held the prestigious position of abbot of all three institutions. He later became the 15th Gaden Tripa, the representative of Tsongkhapa on earth.

He composed 11 volumes of philosophical teachings that are still the core syllabus of study in major Gelug monasteries today, including Gaden Shartse and Drepung Loseling. Many of the most renowned Lamas have studied these scriptures to achieve the revered Geshe Lharam degree. These include the current and two previous Gaden Tripas, the Dalai Lama’s imperial tutors, Ling Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche, and the Dalai Lama himself.

HE WAS… Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen

“HE SACRIFICED HIMSELF TO ARISE AS THE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN, TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT LORD TSONGKHAPA’S PRECIOUS TEACHINGS”

Thangka of Tulku Drakpa Gyelten, His Guru is the 4th Panchen Lama,
His Yidams are Yamantaka, Heruka and Vajrayogini,
and His Protectors are 4-Faced Mahakala and Setrap

In the early 1600s a child was born who exhibited unusual signs of greatness. He could recall his previous lives and, by the age of two, recited prayers from memory. He was already writing commentaries and giving teachings at the age of 9 and by 18, had meditated in hundreds of caves where he perceived Yidams directly.

Because he displayed signs of the most supreme, high incarnate Lamas, he was among the few candidates to be shortlisted during the search for the 4th Dalai Lama’s reincarnation.

He was later recognised as the incarnation of Panchen Sonam Drakpa, and studied alongside the 5th Dalai Lama under the tutelage of the illustrious 4th Panchen Lama.

“Throughout history, the three lineages of the Drakpas, Dalai Lamas and Panchen Lamas have always been very closely intertwined, manifesting inter-changeably as Guru, student and peer to uphold and propogate the lineage of tsongkhapa.”

He and the Great Fifth were equal in their attainments and venerated as the two most eminent masters of their day. Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen became so renowned that even Tibetan nobility, Chinese and Mongolian royalty travelled huge distances to request teachings and divinations from him.

Eventually, he became more highly revered than the 5th Dalai Lama himself. So much so that the Dalai Lama’s attendants became jealous of his popularity and plotted to assassinate him without the Dalai Lama’s knowledge. After many failed attempts, they finally suffocated him with a khata.

It was by his kindness in “allowing” this strangulation that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was able to manifest wrath at the moment of death and therefore, to arise as the enlightened Dharma Protector Dorje Shugden, thus fulfilling his promise made in his previous life as Dulzin.

HE IS…. BACK

“Only beings of the highest attainments, capable of controlling their rebirths are able to reincarnate back into our world over and over again, manifesting great enlightened signs, deeds, actions and teachings in every lifetime.”

Now, the unmistaken incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen has returned among us.

He has been incarnating continuously over the past few hundred years, quietly preserving and propagating the lineage of Lama Tsongkhapa and his most significant work, the Lamrim Chenmo.

Recognised by oracles and high lamas a few decades ago, the current incarnation continues to live quietly among us, awaiting the most beneficial time to emerge, to openly continue this legacy of incredible deeds.

His time is coming soon.

His return will cause an explosion at the heart of the Tibetan Buddhist world, righting a great ‘wrong’ that was done hundreds of years ago.

His return marks the culmination of an orchestrated sequence of events which began over 600 years ago during the time of Dulzin.

His return heralds a new age of Buddhist renaissance, where Dorje Shugden will rise to the fore, unveiling his true nature as the greatest Dharma Protector for our time.

The final episode in this elaborate epic reveals how the highest Lamas have each played their part to propel Lama Tsongkhapa’s lineage to its highest peak.

An uncommon Lama…

Arising as an uncommon Protector…

Some Lamas can never be silenced…

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 05:16:34 AM by Protectors Champion »

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Re: Dorje Shugden Is Alive and Amongst Us Today!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 01:53:24 AM »

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LINK:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/tdg.html

SUCH HISTORICAL AND INCREDIBLE NEWS. This line of Tulkus has unwittingly 'threatened' and frightened the Tibetan Govt for 350 years. They have spent so much resources to obliterate everything about him and his name. Now his incarnation is back??? This proves Tibetan Govt is WRONG. If Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was such an evil being, he should be in the three lower realms. He's not. He is among us and doing dharma work again which proves all the untruths spewed by Tibetan Govt to be totally untrue. Their untruths are proven openly WRONG by the living incarnation of this illustrious being living among us now.
I am very excited to hear more announcements in the future. This is made one day after H.H. Dalai Lama's 75th birthday. How ironic is that.

May Kyabje Drakpa Gyeltsen Rinpoche live exceptionally long and reveal his whereabouts very soon and may I have the chance to meet his incarnation wherever he is now. May Kyabje Drakpa Gyeltsen and H.H. Dalai Lama again unite and meet in this life as they did prior to his murder 350 years ago.

TK

« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 02:01:57 AM by tk »

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 05:20:14 AM »
I feel in awe - like I'm witnessing history unfolding before my eyes. I'm completely intrigued - the article announced that this incarnation is "unmistakably recognised several decades ago. The recognition is infallible." And they managed to keep a lid on it until now?! Wow.

The ramifications of this is ... I can't even think of a superlative which would be suitable - all words pale in comparison.

May Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen reveal himself as soon as possible to continue his holy work! May he live long and turn the wheel of Dharma again and manifest the great deeds of his previous lives. I will come to wherever he is and pray that I will have the merits to meet him and receive his blessings.

What a fantastic day it is today... 8 July 2010 ... i feel it's the day the world is changing....
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DSFriend

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 05:47:40 AM »
I couldn't believe my eyes what I saw on the frontpage! Dear Admin, Ds.com team, you are a gem! Thank you for bringing this news to us!

KYABJE DRAKPA GYELTSEN CANNOT BE SILENCED
And he has been amongst us for decades only goes to show HIS TIME HAS COME! I believe a new era is about to dawn on us.

Now, how will it be possible for TGIE to shut this one up. Deja vu all over again? I was just thinking how TGIE will soon lose any remnants of power when Dalai Lama takes on a new rebirth....Perhaps, now the control of TGIE may crumble even sooner. Anyway, sooner or later, the inevitable will come.

The prophesied rise of the Dharma King, Lord Dorje Shugden will prevail.

DSFriend

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 07:47:43 AM »
At Long Last,
A Definitive Source,
Can you Imagine the Direct Guidance and Clarity
We Will Receive From Lord Dorje Shugden
The Supreme Protector of Dharma
Our Supreme Defender of the Dharma
Our Champion Lord Dorje Shugden Has Arisen
We Rise With Him
Hold Onto Your Hats!

Oh yes!!! You took the words right out of my mouth!

DharmaDefender

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 07:50:11 AM »
My first thoughts - WHO IS IT?!?! And my second is, what are the TGIE gonna do about it? Because if they scramble to respond, why are they reacting to a spirit?! The fact they are responding shows they don't believe their own bollox about Dorje Shugden being a spirit, and TDG not becoming Dorje Shugden after his murder.

But many of them will be worried about doing nothing at all...because if they remain calm and don't react, and the news is true, then they're 'letting' Kyabje Drakpa Gyeltsen Rinpoche retur.

It leaves them in such a bind...HAHAHA I'm sorry, I can't help but chuckle at the hole they've dug for themselves.

So how can we create the causes to be in the presence of our Protector himself?

What a fantastic time to have been reborn a human! And to have received the Dharma, and teachings on him and his prayers!

ps. thank you DS.com web team for such wonderful news!

honeydakini

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 07:58:43 AM »
This is astounding and HUGE!

I feel extremely humbled by what is happening right now as these events begin to unfold. Just as the article says:

"His return will cause an explosion at the heart of the Tibetan Buddhist world, righting a great ‘wrong’ that was done hundreds of years ago.

His return marks the culmination of an orchestrated sequence of events which began over 600 years ago during the time of Dulzin.

His return heralds a new age of Buddhist renaissance, where Dorje Shugden will rise to the fore, unveiling his true nature as the greatest Dharma Protector for our time.

The final episode in this elaborate epic reveals how the highest Lamas have each played their part to propel Lama Tsongkhapa’s lineage to its highest peak."

"An explosion at the heart of the Tibetan Buddhist world" - that's right! The most stunning implication of this news is that NONE of what the Tibetan Government is saying about this supposedly "evil" spirit is at all true (as TK has already pointed out). This is what will shake the whole core of their foundation and, I imagine, be the biggest threat to all that they have "stood for" in recent years. Perhaps history seems to be repeating itself: the stance of the Dalai Lama wanes while the standing of the "rival" Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen begins to arise more powerful than ever. (The biggest irony is in the timing of this post!) It is especially heart warming to hear that he is already performing great deeds and Dharma work even before "coming out" publicly - this proves as ever the might of such enlightened beings and the fact that they will benefit the world no matter where they are or "who" they are. It is awesome to think that he is all among us now bringing waves of happiness to others - we could even be the recipients of this without knowing! Such news to rejoice in!

It certainly looks like there is some kind of big cosmic play going on, as in the last sentence above. If nothing else, the lineage and teachings just seem to be getting bigger, more widespread and drawing the attention of more and more people. And this, after all, is the point for all tulkus to come back to us.

I wonder: is His Holiness feeling threatened today? Or is he chuckling to himself, amused that his old friend is "back" and the final showdown of "elaborate epic" of Dharma is finally unfolding?

DharmaDefender

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 08:05:28 AM »
It is especially heart warming to hear that he is already performing great deeds and Dharma work even before "coming out" publicly

I hope his students know just how fortunate they are to be sitting at the feet of such a great being, and one who has suffered so much for the dharma.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 08:25:39 AM »
I was just wondering at the implication of  Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen alive today.

Once he is out in the public, can his name be put back as one of the lineage lamas? Because it surely shows that he didn't become an evil spirit which led to him being banned. It's mad that people aren't even allowed to mention his name. How Harry Potter. Maybe JK Rowling heard of this issue!

Anyway, if he didn't become an evil spirit, then can the ban on Dorje Shugden be reversed too?

Maybe this is the catalyst that puts Dorje Shugden mainstream.

As for the Dalai Lama - I'm sure he knows Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen is around. I'm interested in how the TGIE - the Dalai Lama's motley crew - reacts.

Yes, i am very curious who he is... and i'm sure the monks in the small Tibetan Buddhist community are whispering among themselves too. Is he a high lama, a simple monk or even a layperson? Is he even male or female - Asian or Western? i guess, like all things, only time will tell (but hurry up!!!) :D
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 08:37:32 AM »
This is astounding and HUGE!

I feel extremely humbled by what is happening right now as these events begin to unfold. Just as the article says:

"His return will cause an explosion at the heart of the Tibetan Buddhist world, righting a great ‘wrong’ that was done hundreds of years ago.

The final episode in this elaborate epic reveals how the highest Lamas have each played their part to propel Lama Tsongkhapa’s lineage to its highest peak."

"An explosion at the heart of the Tibetan Buddhist world" - that's right! The most stunning implication of this news is that NONE of what the Tibetan Government is saying about this supposedly "evil" spirit is at all true (as TK has already pointed out). This is what will shake the whole core of their foundation and, I imagine, be the biggest threat to all that they have "stood for" in recent years. Perhaps history seems to be repeating itself: the stance of the Dalai Lama wanes while the standing of the "rival" Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen begins to arise more powerful than ever. (The biggest irony is in the timing of this post!) It is especially heart warming to hear that he is already performing great deeds and Dharma work even before "coming out" publicly - this proves as ever the might of such enlightened beings and the fact that they will benefit the world no matter where they are or "who" they are. It is awesome to think that he is all among us now bringing waves of happiness to others - we could even be the recipients of this without knowing! Such news to rejoice in!

It certainly looks like there is some kind of big cosmic play going on, as in the last sentence above. If nothing else, the lineage and teachings just seem to be getting bigger, more widespread and drawing the attention of more and more people. And this, after all, is the point for all tulkus to come back to us.

I wonder: is His Holiness feeling threatened today? Or is he chuckling to himself, amused that his old friend is "back" and the final showdown of "elaborate epic" of Dharma is finally unfolding?

Dear HD,

It's lovely and awe inspiring to receive news about the return of our Lord King Drakpa Gyeltsen. His presence and return might be the answer to all our turmoil and worries.

I think at this point of time, the TGIE is least of our concern  because they are financially and in terms of power are unfit to do anything from stopping this incarnate Lama of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen from living. It is only human rights to respect another human and for that indidvidual to continue living!

Let's think outrightly the attainments of our Lord and Master TDG! In the past when he was poisoned, they failed simply because TDG's attainments are simply incredible that He can expel all poisons from his body. The fact he was murdered suffocating from a scarf was because he chose to be.

A high Lama's attainments is invincible, even more so when He is that of such a high stature!

the next question I'd like to answer u is about HHDL. I don't think HHDL is frightened or anything. He's a Buddha, for all we know HHDL has all along known of the existence of TDG's return and is waiting for the right time - this time - NOW, for the relevant sources to reveal TDG's return!

I'm sure HHDL's happy that another High Incarnate Lama such as that of Dorje Shugden has not forsaken us sentient beings and is back to help.

I pray that I may meet this enlightened master soon and receive the nectar of Losang Vajradhara's teachings from him.

I pray we all in the forum participate and usher in the new age of LAMA DORJE SHUGDEN!

H1N1
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

honeydakini

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 08:43:47 AM »
I was just wondering at the implication of  Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen alive today.

Once he is out in the public, can his name be put back as one of the lineage lamas? Because it surely shows that he didn't become an evil spirit which led to him being banned. It's mad that people aren't even allowed to mention his name. How Harry Potter. Maybe JK Rowling heard of this issue!

Anyway, if he didn't become an evil spirit, then can the ban on Dorje Shugden be reversed too?

Also, will this mean that all the Lamas who have been unceremoniously banned by the TGIE be "allowed" back? Will their names too be reinstated in the lineage lama prayers? Will they be allowed back into their monasteries?

I'm most interested to know who it was who identified this incarnation - for all you know, if this was several decades ago, BEFORE the ban was so strongly enforced - then the Lamas who recognised him could be sitting within the "TGIE-APPROVED" monasteries right this minute. Perhaps, (I daresay??) the Dalai Lama himself may know who this incarnation is (this isn't just some small village incarnation, after all, and news of his recognition would surely have reached the ears of DL)..... Now THAT would be something spectacular!

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 09:14:30 AM »
Yes there is a lot of unanswered, or should i say answered questions with regards to HHDL ban on shugden practitioners.

Standby.... once the world gets hold of this very important announcement, there will be a media scramble, possible attempts on the incarnate Lama's life, it was done in the past so now should be no different. Basically this nullifies the ban completely as all the arguments are untrue.

I hope they keep his location secret

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 09:21:53 AM »
Although you attained enlightenment many eons ago,
You appear in various aspects to benefit living beings and the doctrine.
You possess the twenty-seven uncommon good qualities of Buddha.
O Vajradhara Dorje Shugden, I prostrate to you.
- Kelsang Khedrub

I am indeed very fortunate to have read the news about the return of the King of Dharma, Lord Dorje Shugden’s unmistaken incarnation is back in nirmanakaya form and is propagating the doctrine of the Second Buddha Jamgon Lama Tsongkhapa!

Geshe Chekhawa advises us to ‘Gather all blame into one’, by which he means that we should blame self-cherishing for all our problems and suffering. So in this case, for people who still blame Dorje Shugden and believe that he is a demon, if you want to be angry with something I suggest you should be angry with the ‘demon’ of self-cherishing instead.

It has been revealed from historical sources that Dorje Shugden is the Three Bodhisattvas: Avalokiteshvara, Vajrapani and Manjushri  (read: http://www.dorjeshugdenhistory.org/among-shugden-texts-summary.html). Hence, Dorje Shugden himself is similar to Jamgon Lama Tsongkhapa. Just like how Lama Tsongkhapa upheld and propagated Manjushri’s teachings, so will Dorje Shugden uphold the doctrine of Lama Tsongkhapa. I believe there will be a renaissance of yellow hat’s teachings again.

You said ' I will protect as a wealth of merit for all beings the sublime, stainless essence of the sugatas' teachings'. O Hero Manjushri and Yamantaka in a fearsome disguise, With the strength of a million Dharma Protectors; to you we offer praise.

May the lineages of Drakpas, Dalai Lamas and Panchen Lamas continue to bring benefit to all sentient beings and eliminate the darkness of the 3 realms!

Big Uncle

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2010, 09:42:23 AM »
Wow! I am really excited about this news. I just can't believe that we are so fortunate to have the incarnation of the Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen amongst us? What a tremendous amount of merits for all us to have him with us. I wonder what is he like? Where is he? Is he still in Drepung monastery? Is he recognised officially by another Lama? By whom? I guess the answer only lies with the admin people.

I am sure, the Lamas that recognised him must have installed him as another smaller incarnation to avoid detection. You know like how Pabongka Rinpoche was recognised as the incarnation of an abbot of an obscure little monastery instead of his Chinese-linked Changkya line of incarnation. Perhaps, he is not even in Drepung monastery.... Argh! The possibilities are endless!

Sorry, I was just so excited and I just wanna share my crazy thoughts with the forum of like-minded folks.

Mana

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2010, 10:05:59 AM »
This announcement has far reaching implications for the current world situation that many things have changed over night. As the news filters throughout the world just how much this means will come to light.

1/ Spirits do not reincarnate.
2/ Reincarnations cannot harm HHDL life.
3/ Reincarnations would not do anything to affect the cause of the Tibetan People.
4/ This incarnation is spreading Dharma just like the previous incarnations.
5/ As a reincarnation, then there is attainments to control rebirth making this not an ordinary being.
6/ The fact that after soo many years only today is the announcement released means that this incarnation is free from the politics.

This site has been created with the understanding not to promote any ill will towards the Dalai Lama, and I hope that through this announcement the TGIE and all those who are out there will stop and think.

If you were one of the people, beating shugden supporters, putting them down, ostracizing and ridiculing till such a stage as they become like refugees, for what?

The incarnation of the Protector your believe is a spirit is back.