Author Topic: Dalai Lama corrects himself on Chinese Panchen Lama  (Read 28443 times)

Tenzin K

Re: Dalai Lama corrects himself on Chinese Panchen Lama
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2019, 03:58:29 PM »
After so long of song and dance, now Dalai Lama recognises the Chinese Panchen Lama. Why now make a change of it? How come Dalai Lama can’t see this much earlier? Or it’s another strategy for Dalai Lama to go back Tibet? I believe in multiple incarnation but what I doubt here is why Dalai Lama didn’t say so earlier and to wait till now? Why create so much of hassle for so many years and now only tell?

Anyway since Dalai Lama recognised we just hope for the best. I believe Dalai Lama will do what is necessary with CTA to be friend China and get the best deal out of it in.

Alex

• Email
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2019, 12:21:45 PM »
After so long of song and dance, now Dalai Lama recognises the Chinese Panchen Lama. Why now make a change of it? How come Dalai Lama can’t see this much earlier? Or it’s another strategy for Dalai Lama to go back Tibet? I believe in multiple incarnation but what I doubt here is why Dalai Lama didn’t say so earlier and to wait till now? Why create so much of hassle for so many years and now only tell?

Anyway since Dalai Lama recognised we just hope for the best. I believe Dalai Lama will do what is necessary with CTA to befriend China and get the best deal out of it in.

Being an enlightened being, His Holiness the Dalai Lama knows that both Panchen Lama are emanations of the previous Panchen Lama. His Holiness purposely set a trap for the Chinese government to take the bait for them to recognise a Panchen Lama. The Chinese are an atheist government and there is no reason for them to support a Buddhist master and nurture him.

When His Holiness the Dalai Lama performs actions that seem to be unusual or illogical, it is due to our lack of wisdom most of the time to see the beneficial impact that His Holiness's actions can bring. Hence, we should not criticize and stay neutral and follow our Guru's instruction. That is the best way to avoid creating unnecessary negative karma.

The result of Dalai Lama's action is Panchen Lama being nurtured and protected by the Chinese government. Indirectly, Tibetan Buddhism is being preserved and transmitted. If His Holiness recognises the Chinese Panchen Lama at first, the Chinese government would not have put in so much effort in nurturing their Panchen Lama.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2019, 07:46:30 PM »
The Chinese will pick their 15th Dalai Lama via the "Golden Urn" method.

The Panchen Lama will confirm their choice.

Their new 15th Dalai Lama will become a follower of Dorje Shugden.

Their new 15th Dalai Lama will teach and do Dorje Shugden empowerments through out Tibet.

Their new 15th Dalai Lama will make Dorje Shugden a "Yidam".

Their new 15th Dalai Lama will make Dorje Shugden the official "State Protector of Tibet".

Their new 15th Dalai Lama will pick a Dorje Shugden Oracle to be the new "State Oracle of Tibet".

What the CTA does or does not do after their Dalai Lama dies is totally unimportant.

Dorje Shugden will rule over Tibet with the new 15th Dalai Lama.

Dorje Shugden has won!!!

Tenzin K

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2019, 11:01:00 PM »
It's a shocking statement by the Dalai Lama recognizing the Chinese Panchen Lama. The Tibetan leadership has been making a big issue for the adoption and now the turn about really make them look silly or bad. Can't Dalai Lama see that the Chinses Panchen Lama is one of the 5 forms of reincarnation earlier and why now only he said this?

I think time really play an important role here where Dalai Lama is really desperately want to go back to Tibet. Whether the Chinese Panchen Lama is real reincarnation it doesn't really bother the Chinese as he doesn't take Dalai Lama words to belief and operate. Dalai Lama recognition of the Chinses Panchen Lama is just added more weight on Chinese candidate and more confusion to Dalai Lama followers.