Author Topic: Dramatic resignation of Penpa Tsering, and withdrawal of resignation  (Read 3147 times)

kris

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/corruption-and-alleged-murder-in-tibetan-parliament/

Read this article and form your own conclusion. Whatever it is, I don't see anything good coming out from it for the Tibetan people. I am not Tibetan, but I feel sorry for Tibetans especially those still in exile in India, where they anxiously waiting to "reclaim" Tibet.

For years, CTA has been discriminating the Dorje Shugden practitioners, is this a sign of karma catching up? Is there still chance for reconciliation? Why not start by uniting the people in your own backyard?

Dondrup Shugden

Re: Dramatic resignation of Penpa Tsering, and withdrawal of resignation
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 04:24:01 AM »
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/corruption-and-alleged-murder-in-tibetan-parliament/

Great article to read, which on the surface seem like some squabbling of people in Government.  However on reflection it looks like Karma is catching up with the work by CTA in creating divisions and segregation among poor innocent Tibetan people in exile. 

Karma comes around and there is disagreement among the elite of Tibetan society in exile. 

As known among Buddhists, which is a powerful essence of Buddhism, we can avert calamities by doing right.
Lift the Ban to avert further disharmony.

christine V

• Email
Re: Dramatic resignation of Penpa Tsering, and withdrawal of resignation
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 02:30:23 PM »
Oh yeah.. I can see the return of Karma upon Penpa Tsering. He have spoke and criticize untruthfully of many high Gelug Lama. Some of what he spoke is so clearly a lie. A man like him, can walk out in the middle of meeting, show how emotional this person can be, and worst , he is a spoke person of parliament. Wow!   Amazing.. CTA have leaders like this, no wonder they can even go back to Tibet and only know how to bully own tibetan in refuge.