Author Topic: Lama Yeshe and HH Trijang Rinpoche, the Junior Tutor of HH Dalai Lama in 1976  (Read 19975 times)

DharmaSpace

Gratitude is a big word for those who does not have it.

The entire Western and probably the world for those who rely on Je Tsongkhapa's doctrine, owes gratitude to all the Gelug Lamas of old, all of them practiced Dorje Shugden without a doubt. All the Gelug lamas came to the West with probably two suitcases and see what they accomplished so far. All the Gelug lamas who made a mark on the world had been students of Trijang Lama, people can try to deny it  but that is the truth. NKT who kept their samaya with Lama Dorje Shugden, Tirjang Rinpoche carries on from strength to strength whereas the Maitreya Project and the heir to FPMT is at tenter hooks so what will happen to FPMT then?

How can the ingratitude to Dorje Shugden and one's Gurus bring success and growth for one's spiritual organisation?

lotus1

Thanks dsiluvu for sharing on the current Osel Hita.
While reading the post, I have a feeling that the current Osel Hita choose to leave the monastery and FPMT is because the condition especially in FPMT is not conducive for him to continue his work as a tulku to spread the Dharma and Dorje Shugden practice like the previous Lama Yeshe due to the ban. 
If the ban is lifted, he may have found his purpose of this life and back to monastery and spread the Dharma and Dorje Shugden. I hope FPMT would be able to see this perspective and support in lifting the ban so that Osel can be back to monastery and Lama Zopa can live long too. 

Dondrup Shugden

FPMT and the incarnation of Lama Yeshe as Lama Osel are the other mystifying aspects for Shugdenpas.  Lama Yeshe is not only a very well known and respected Shugden Lama whose incarnation is a Westerner was found and enthroned ie Lama Osel. 

Lama Osel chose to leave the monastic order at 18 years old and FPMT also chose to forsake Shugden worship.  Are these two events related? 

To me, they are in the sense that Lama Osel may have known that FPMT will need to leave the Shugden tradition and as such Lama Osel left first. This is my point of view only.

But be in the know that Lama Osel has not left Buddhism and still in touch with FPMT.  I wonder how this will play out.  I have curiosity on this issue BUT THIS KIND OF CONFUSION DOES NOT DETER MY FAITH in Dorje Shugden.

sandra

• Email
We can see from the pictures before the ban all lamas are close friends. After ban being imposed, there are segregation among the lamas. The worst is the segregation among the Buddhist society. Will that make the Buddhism to grow and spread? I don't think so. However hopefully the ban soon be lifted and Buddhism society are united as those of the days.