Author Topic: www.dorjeshugden.com's Online Shop is READY!!!!  (Read 36015 times)

lightning

Re: www.dorjeshugden.com's Online Shop is READY!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 12:05:25 PM »
I rejoice in your merit.

I'm just curious - where will the shop profits go?
Of course, the overheads, operation costs and preharps the balance goes to contribution of Dharma propagation.  ;)

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 01:07:39 PM »
Boy oh boy! This is really cool! Now I am able to have some of the images I have been wanting for a long time. And the images and prints are of very high quality and the prices are a steal. For those folks who toiled to have this up, thank you very much!!!

triesa

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 02:06:30 PM »
I rejoice in your merit.

Of course, the overheads, operation costs and preharps the balance goes to contribution of Dharma propagation.  ;)

It said in the online shop that all sales proceeds go towards the maintenance of the Dorjeshugden.com webiste.

I love what you guys are doing, the first e-shop solely on Dorjeshugden in the world. You make the lives of us, practitioners, so easy. I am very sure your items will grow, love to have bigger DS statues  :D

Your sincerity and consistent work in promoting Dorje Shugden has touched the lives of many, so many are blessed and their practice made easier becasue of your tireless and selfless work.

I rejoice and may the merits your team created bring much happiness to you and your loved ones and may those whose lives are touched find protection and a blessed spiritual journey with our King, Dorje Shugden.

Thank you so very much!!!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2012, 04:17:28 PM »
CTA eat your heart out! There is no way CTA with its backward and archaic policies to have come up with anything close to the DS Eshop. Many many more people in the world will now be blessed by Dorje Shugden imagery and experience the blessings of Manjushri.

This is yet another initiative by the DS website to create more causes to lift the ban, by doing the opposite of what CTA is doing. Whats opposite is that CTA is making it very difficult for DS practitioners to practise but the ds website through the eshop is making it much easier to engage in the DS practise hence it will create the causes to lift the ban.

Carpenter

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2012, 04:51:31 PM »
Wow, when I log on  to the website just now, I saw a yellow highlighted on the right, immediately it attracts to click it, as this is something new I saw today, this is really cool.

I like especially the layout, the payment, it is simple, nice, neat and very well organized. You know what, I didn’t know buddha’s pendant can be so modern and beautiful, the statue (that give me a very close look on the statue), the prints, it is so beautiful, it is stunning, everything is simply just so amazing.

What should I say, Dorje Shugden is wonderful, but webmaster, your team is totally amazing, Thank you for providing such wonderful platform for us to continue our practice and sorry, I think I’m a little bit over joy, but at last, I can have some proper Dorje Shugden statue to make offering to.

Much appreciate to the team, you guys are great.

beggar

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2012, 04:55:03 PM »
CTA eat your heart out! There is no way CTA with its backward and archaic policies to have come up with anything close to the DS Eshop. Many many more people in the world will now be blessed by Dorje Shugden imagery and experience the blessings of Manjushri.

Good point you make there.

While the CTA are very busy trying to contain and suppress the practice of Dorje Shugden in India / Nepal or whatever small corner of the world they happen to reside in, they have clearly forgotten the power and reach of the internet... which is borderless and global! People EVERYWHERE will now have access to images and statues which no anti-shugdenpa can ever try to destroy or censor. Like Medusa's hair: for every one shugden practitioner they try to subdue, another few thousands spring up in places too far away for them to have any jurisdiction over. I rejoice in this aspect of the eshop more than anything!

I am very impressed with the e-shop. It is beautifully designed and the products are wonderful. I rejoice that it makes it possible for people everywhere to have their own objects of worship now - from something as small as a pendant to a full statue and thangka prints. Thank you to the people who have made this available.

Big Uncle

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2012, 05:14:40 PM »
Oh my god! This online store is very tempting. I gotta wait for my paycheck before I can make my purchase. Believe me, my purchase would not be my last. It would be good to stock up on the comics and pendants to give away to people as gifts. Nice. Very nice indeed. The world is indebted to this website for taking Dorje Shugden to the world.

kris

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2012, 06:30:41 PM »
It would be nice if the buyer can take a photo of items you received and show your happy faces, I am sure it will irritate the CTA even more.. hehehe....

Tenzin K

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 11:17:07 AM »
Wow…!!!

I'm so glad to see this online shop. You all really make Lord Shugden widely and creatively spread in any way that is possible.

All material of Lord Shugden are made conveniently and available at our finger tips.
Not just the info that you provided here but great nice and valuable merchandize.
I personally love the Lineage Tee very much. It's a complete lineage that is good for my visualization.

I THANK YOU so much.

Zach

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 12:27:34 PM »
Have you guys considered being a pubisher as well ? It would be nice to see Music Delighting and Trijang Rinpoches Bio go up in beautifu hardback !  ;D

pgdharma

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 12:46:57 PM »
Thank you for all the effort in putting up online shopping of DS items. The statues, pendants and tsa tsas are all very nice and quite reasonably priced and the profits can go towards maintenance of the website and spreading DS. You guys are amazing! Through your effort more people will have an opportunity to get a DS item of their choice which is hard to come by due to the ban and also not many shops sell DS merchandise openly.

May the merits collected from your team’s effort be dedicated to the lifting of the ban!!!

DSFriend

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 04:34:53 PM »
I rejoice in your merit.

It said in the online shop that all sales proceeds go towards the maintenance of the Dorjeshugden.com webiste.

I love what you guys are doing, the first e-shop solely on Dorjeshugden in the world. You make the lives of us, practitioners, so easy. I am very sure your items will grow, love to have bigger DS statues  :D

Your sincerity and consistent work in promoting Dorje Shugden has touched the lives of many, so many are blessed and their practice made easier becasue of your tireless and selfless work.

I rejoice and may the merits your team created bring much happiness to you and your loved ones and may those whose lives are touched find protection and a blessed spiritual journey with our King, Dorje Shugden.

Thank you so very much!!!

Just to add on, proceeds if any will also go towards making more holy items for the online store :)

Barzin

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 05:47:20 PM »
This is really great news to have an eshop available to all.  Just one click away people can get Dorje Shugden's blessing and they can really own it!  I congratulate the team for working tirelessly to bring the most convenient way for the practitioners to get access to the protector whether is information or materials.  I must say you guys are true dharma practitioner.  Not only your website is educational, you constantly give us "free" materials to download so we can also do our part to bring dharma to others and gain merits.  Your generosity is greatly appreciated.  I am most happy to know now this e-shop can contribute some to the maintenance of your website.  Now we know how where to shop for a bigger reason :)

Poonlarp

• Email
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2012, 03:06:28 PM »
Oh my Buddha, look at how the team grows!!

I really rejoice to the team of dorjeshugden.com as much efforts has been put into the site to grow Dorje Shugden's practice. This is also the reason why, dorjeshudgen.com has become my daily habits to visit and thanks for accepting my shallow words in the forum.

I am a simple Dorje Shugden practitioner who has very good merits to know more about my king of protector from this site. Now it's really rejoicing to see the launching of the e-shop!!!

My lord, you may manifest more because more people are inviting you home!! 8)

Positive Change

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2012, 06:03:21 PM »
How wonderful that the team behind this website is tirelessly spreading Dorje Shugden in such incredibly meritorious and peaceful methods. The message is clear: Why is there the need to fight the issue head on... just spread goodness, wisdom and compassion aggressively as our protector does. We will persevere and get the ban lifted through examples of precisely these qualities.

I for one am so excited as it now gives me the opportunity to get a hold of the blessed items which some of us in some parts of the world have been privy to which I gathered from the many postings shared here.

Keep up the good work Team Dorjeshugden.com!