Author Topic: www.dorjeshugden.com's Online Shop is READY!!!!  (Read 36020 times)

Mana

www.dorjeshugden.com's Online Shop is READY!!!!
« on: January 28, 2012, 01:00:40 PM »

Our team has worked very hard to have this ready for weeks now. Of course we ask for everyone's patience as there might be some tweeking and bugs along the way that needs to be still ironed out for the next few months. So we request you for your understanding.

Basically it is fine and ready to go. If you have any questions, then just email into:

[email protected]

We hope these precious items will be of benefit to many. It is our sincere wish to bring Dorje Shugden to many.

TAKE A LOOK:
http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/

dsdisciple

Re: www.dorjeshugden.com's Online Shop is READY!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 01:24:43 PM »
Thank you for such great News!

I will definitely be shopping online  so great to engage all DS practitioners around the world... Iv'e been thinking that it would be nice to place a tsatsa in a very public place to bless many people(and now I can) very nice!

Hey just a side question will their be a brochure we can pass out with our current DS brochures? or will the current brochures be amended to advertise the DS online shop?

Thanks again Admin! May more and more DS works to end the ban manifest quickly!

xo

Mana

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 01:57:23 PM »
Thank you for such great News!

I will definitely be shopping online  so great to engage all DS practitioners around the world... Iv'e been thinking that it would be nice to place a tsatsa in a very public place to bless many people(and now I can) very nice!

Hey just a side question will their be a brochure we can pass out with our current DS brochures? or will the current brochures be amended to advertise the DS online shop?

Thanks again Admin! May more and more DS works to end the ban manifest quickly!

xo

Dear friend, You may download the brochures we have on the homepage and amend in any fashion you think suitable. You may show your printer ppl or friend the file we have and amend as you like. The important thing is to distribute.

It would be very good to distribute in your home countries. People will  find a brochure then go on the website and learn more on Shugden. That is the purpose of these brochures.  :)

Mana

Zach

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 02:13:31 PM »
Wow very nice ! Question are the statues pre-mantra filled or not ? I ike to buy pre filled mantra ones  :)

dsiluvu

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 02:14:21 PM »
This is awesome! Finally a Ds eshop!!! Thank you admin for all your hard work in bringing Ds one step to closer to everyone around the world.

Definitely will be shopping from here. I love the pendants, the statues and the tsa tsas, they look so well made and very high quality and reasonably priced too.

Thank you so much for this, it has been very difficult to obtain good quality Dorje Shugden items. dorjeshugden.com You guys are a super!

The brochures points back to this site and from this site you can click on to the eshop :)

thor

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 06:36:30 PM »
Wow very nice ! Question are the statues pre-mantra filled or not ? I ike to buy pre filled mantra ones  :)

Seems someone has heard you Zach. The page in question has been updated to say that mantras are not included.

http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/dorje-shugden-brass-statue.html

dondrup

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 07:08:57 PM »
Just checked out the DS Online Shop. 

It is absolutely awesome!  Dorjeshugden.com - you have done it again!  It is yet another significant milestone in your quest to bring DS far and wide and closer to sincere practitioners worldwide.  Many practitioners and newcomers to DS practice will appreciate your effort in making this possible.  Many more will surely benefit from this Online Shop.

I find it is so convenient and accessible now to get the DS merchandise which is not easily obtained from many parts of the World due to the ban on DS.  What a beautiful range of DS merchandise on sale in the shop!  Shopping for Dorje Shugden items has never been made easier.

nagaseeker

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 07:13:10 PM »
Cool ! finally a place for us to shop around ! thx guyz !!!

michaela

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 02:13:50 AM »
Have checked out your online stores... It's really good.  You definitely worked hard for it.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 05:18:27 AM »
It's time to heal the world folks!

How?

retail therapy at http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/

Have all your woes shopped away!

I want a Dorje Shugdan Pendant!!!!*screams*
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

biggyboy

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 05:34:14 AM »
I have just checked out the online shop.  Amazing work to have DS images available yet again for people to be able to purchase online.  In fact, I like the statue and pendant very much....I want them all!

Many will have the opportunity to have them now.  Keep up your meritorious work.  Love you guys whoever you are.

lightning

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 09:11:46 AM »
Hi Mana,
Is the DS brass statue empty, so that it can be contained with scriptures and ganden grass etc. ;) 

lightning

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 09:25:25 AM »
If you can have DS statue in this kind of quality, it would be the most ideal one:

Galen

• Email
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 10:28:24 AM »
Great work by the team to get the online shop up and working so quickly. Now more people would have the chance to own their very own Dorje Shugden products.

The items are very nice. I especially the silver pendants. So modern and contemporary. Now all the products are just a few clicks away! Thank you guys! A job well done!

Lineageholder

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 10:59:57 AM »
I rejoice in your merit.

I'm just curious - where will the shop profits go?