Author Topic: www.dorjeshugden.com's Online Shop is READY!!!!  (Read 35997 times)

dsiluvu

Re: www.dorjeshugden.com's Online Shop is READY!!!!
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2012, 10:24:15 PM »
Recently a friend of mine came back from a trip in Nepal with some Dorje Shugden Tsa tsa made from herbs/clay? It smelt medicinal. I've never seen anything like it before. The front was painted in gold and at the back is red. Does anyone know anything about this??? Where can I get them? Does the E-shop have them?

My friend told some of these Tsa Tsas are very special, some are made with relics from high lamas who has passed away. I've seen herb/clay tsa tsas of other deities like Tara, Tsongkhapa, Vajrayogini etc before but none so far for Dorje Shugden. Does anyone know what I'm referring to?

Here I've attached a picture of how a her tsa tsa looks like.... hope to Dorje Shugden ones online, would love to get one :)

Aurore

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2012, 07:17:20 PM »
I rejoice in your merit.

I'm just curious - where will the shop profits go?

This is what said on the website: All nett proceeds go towards maintaining this website, staff, overheads, research and travel expenses. Part of proceeds also go towards supporting various Dorje Shugden monasteries, namely sponsorship of Dharma texts, meals and robes for the Sangha and pujas. In addition, donations also go towards the sponsorship of medical expenses for senior monks who suffer from TB, diabetes and other medical needs. DorjeShugden.com has been sponsoring several of these senior monks for over five years now. Your contributions will also go towards monks who are studying for their Geshe degrees at Dorje Shugden monasteries in Kham, Tibet. The more support we receive, the more help we can provide the monks’ increasing needs.

It is good to know that the money spend not only benefit ourselves, but goes into supporting the growth in Dorje Shugden's practice which in turn are able to help many many more. To have more and more geshes/teachers arising from Dorje Shugden's monasteries means there's more and more qualified teachers to pass on DS practice ensuring an unbroken lineage and continuity of Tsongkhapa's teachings. There's no way to spend which can be greater than this.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2015, 10:33:06 AM »
Thank you Mana and team for such an amazing website, it's very touching to know that there are people who would put in their time and effort to spread Lord Dorje Shugden's sacred practise, what is most important is that  you all get nothing out of this ( as in personal benefits ). May this online shop benefit more people in the future.