Author Topic: 4 Drakpas  (Read 14507 times)

DharmaSpace

4 Drakpas
« on: April 11, 2011, 11:53:11 PM »
The namtar on Tsako Ngawang Drakpa is inspiring and good reflection on the capabilities of the Lama Tsongkhapa's direct disciples in establishing Buddhism in the this part of samsara. My lama always recommended us to read the bio of great masters and the reason was to inspire us to practice further.  Lovely piece thank you ds.com

Ngawang Drakpa built 108 monasteries !!!! Wow!  And people these days complain about fund raising, what an unbalanced view for the benefit we can get from supporting the three jewels. 

I have a question on the 4 drakpas ( i read this in a prayer ), are those persons below the 4 drakpas?
a) Duldzin Drakpa
b) Tsako ngawang Drakpa
c) Khedrup - Je
d) Gyaltsab - Je

DharmaSpace

Re: 4 Drakpas
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 04:10:18 PM »
Since many old post are getting resurrected I thought I bring this up again, does anyone has more information to share please :)

vajralight

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 04:20:15 AM »
DULDZIN DRAGPA GYALTSÄN
PANCHEN SÖNAM DRAGPA
NGATRUL DRAGPA GYALTSÄN

are the 3 reincarnations of Dorje Shugden

with Tsako Ngawang Drakpa,makes 4 ?
just my guess.

Vajra

Big Uncle

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 05:04:03 PM »
Nope. The 4 Drakpas are :-

1) Losang Drakpa
2) Dulzin Drakpa Gyeltsen
3) Panchen Sonam Drakpa
4) Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen

Je Tsongkhapa and Dulzin Drakpa Gyeltsen manifested as Lama and disciple but both are in reality Manjushri! This ability lies in the hands of a fully enlightened Being and hence, the 4 Drakpas' incarnation is an extremely high incarnation wherever he may be at this moment.

WoselTenzin

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 04:59:06 AM »

1) Losang Drakpa
3) Panchen Sonam Drakpa
4) Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen

Je Tsongkhapa and Dulzin Drakpa Gyeltsen manifested as Lama and disciple but both are in reality Manjushri! This ability lies in the hands of a fully enlightened Being and hence, the 4 Drakpas' incarnation is an extremely high incarnation wherever he may be at this moment.

Yes.  Big Uncle is right.  The above 4 Drakpas mentioned above is in fact the previous incarnations of DS which have the same mindstream with Manjushri.  Therefore, we can have full confidence in DS as he is the wisdom Buddha manifested in the form of a worldly protector so that he can come to our aid quicker based on our karma at this time of kaliyuga (degenerate age). 

Also, if we look at the accomplishments of Losang Drakpa (Tsongkapa), Dulzin Drakpa Gyeltsen, Panchen Sonam Drakpa and Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen and their past deeds, we should have no doubt that DS who have the same mindstream with these being is capable of all the deeds for these beings and is definitely a qualified Dharma Protector that we can fully rely on. How fortunate we are to have the merits to meet with such a protector!

Klein

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 04:45:36 PM »
Does anyone know where the drakpa incarnation is? It'll be interesting to see how the current drakpa incarnation is spreading the dharma.

jagger

• For the love of Shugden
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 08:01:23 AM »
I know the emanation of the 1st Drakpa, Je Tsongkhapa is in Gaden Heaven giving teachings and sends down emanations once a while to take a look at us silly beings :P

Yes! It would be cool to know who this great incarnation of the Great Drakpa is and I aspire to make extensive offerings and request from teachings from him very soon.
Jaggerboy

DharmaDefender

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 09:09:24 AM »

1) Losang Drakpa
3) Panchen Sonam Drakpa
4) Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen

So the incarnation is the guru (the lama), yidam (Manjushri) and protector (Dorje Shugden) then???

Dayum.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 12:09:16 PM »
Thank you Big Uncle. Yeah I do remember that Duldzin Dragpa Gyeltsen was equal in terms of realization with Lama Tsongkhapa. Whomever who is the 4 Dragpa title is a walking Buddha among us . 

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 03:30:01 PM »
Thank you Big Uncle. Yeah I do remember that Duldzin Dragpa Gyeltsen was equal in terms of realization with Lama Tsongkhapa. Whomever who is the 4 Dragpa title is a walking Buddha among us .

Is this in reference to the TDG incarnation? Any news to share?

Positive Change

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 01:25:47 PM »

1) Losang Drakpa
3) Panchen Sonam Drakpa
4) Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen

So the incarnation is the guru (the lama), yidam (Manjushri) and protector (Dorje Shugden) then???

Dayum.

OMB... this would mean the current incarnation would indeed epitomise all of the above... WOW! This is mind boggling as in our practice we are often told to visualize our Guru, our Yidam and our Protector as ONE... Hence if one had the immense great fortune to have the current incarnation as his or her Guru, would mean one would have all 3 in 1!!!!!!

Klein

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 05:02:57 PM »

1) Losang Drakpa
3) Panchen Sonam Drakpa
4) Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen

Dayum.

OMB... this would mean the current incarnation would indeed epitomise all of the above... WOW! This is mind boggling as in our practice we are often told to visualize our Guru, our Yidam and our Protector as ONE... Hence if one had the immense great fortune to have the current incarnation as his or her Guru, would mean one would have all 3 in 1!!!!!!

Exactly!!! So does anyone know where this incarnation is? It was already announced a while ago in this website that the incarnation is here. I find it strange that there's no news of his identity and whereabouts.

Zach

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 05:22:35 PM »
Theyre not going to announce it but ive got a pretty good idea  :)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 06:07:59 PM »
i thought the incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was the brother of HH the Dalai Lama?
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 06:11:42 PM »
i thought the incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was the brother of HH the Dalai Lama?

I have heard this as well.