Author Topic: pictures  (Read 315727 times)

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Re: pictures
« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2010, 10:02:32 PM »
Venerable Geshe Tsultrim Gyeltsen

xiangba

• Email
« Reply #196 on: February 28, 2010, 11:17:40 AM »
Welcome you have to go to Tibet Qamdo riwoqe County, A Sankar soil Dengda Ji temple to "" "` His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang, His Holiness Kyabje Pabongka Dorje Chang,
 Venerable Gonsar Rinpoche, His Eminence Gangchen Choktrul Rinpoche of Sera Mey Monastery, HE Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, NKT HE Lama Loden Sherab Dagyab Rinpoche, Drepung Gomang Monastery His Eminence Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche,
,,,,,, Sapporo That Rinpoche, Zhandu solid Rinpoche
As well as all the teachings of Buddha to safeguard innocent Luosangzhaba Khenpo Geshe other "" `
I hope you come to Tibet, A Sankar Qamdo Riwoqê County Soil Dengda Ji temple promote the teachings of the Gelug Sect.
Please contact me: 13989053823 "to the Palestinian> [email protected]

Mohani

• duldzin
« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2010, 06:41:03 AM »
A beautiful picture of Duldzin. The full Thangkha includes Buddha Shakyamuni, Tara and Avalokiteshvara.

http://www.tharpa.com/uk/art-Kadampa.Guru.Deities-2115.html

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #198 on: March 01, 2010, 10:36:26 AM »
Hi Mohani

Lovely Thangka there... thanks for sharing... :)

thanks for the link too...

love
Kate
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Denma Locho Rinpoche and Jamseng Rinpoche of Kadhampa Buddhist Association
« Reply #199 on: March 01, 2010, 12:04:04 PM »

Decades ago Gaden Jangtse Serkong Tritul Rinpoche who resides in Taiwan recognized a Jamseng Rinpoche (Taiwanese) and had him enthroned from Gaden Jangtse Monastery. Since then, Jamseng Rinpoche has been doing quite alot of work, travelling, meeting dignitaries, teaching, opening centres, etc.

Since then Jamseng Rinpoche did not go to Gaden Jangtse to swear against Dorje Shugden as he opted out and joined Shar Gaden Monastery. Shar Gaden is being partially supported by both Serkong Tritul Rinpoche and Jamseng Rinpoche financially.

Serkong Tritul invited Drepung Loseling Monastery's Denma Locho Rinpoche to Taiwan to turn the wheel of dharma and pass some important lineages. Here is a picture of Denma Locho Rinpoche holding affectionately Jamseng Rinpoche's hand.

Yes for sure Jamseng Rinpoche/Serkong Tritul Rinpoche practices Dorje Shugden and often does Dorje Shugden fire pujas. They have just gone low key to avoid more talk while they induct members to their fast growing organization. I know of someone who recently obtained a nice Dorje Shugden statue made of crystal from their centre.

tk

« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 12:13:04 PM by tk »

diamond girl

« Reply #200 on: March 01, 2010, 05:05:51 PM »
It is a true blessing to feast my eyes on all these amazing and educational pictures.  All the pictures are beautiful, especially those of the powerful Dharma Protector, Dorje Shugden.  It is true that many people, like myself, who cannot get our hands on the "real" thing so we should be very grateful for what is available for us through technology and from devoted individuals who have posted up the pictures.  THANK YOU!  ;D

For the rest of us, download, print and have the pictures with you!

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email

Decades ago Gaden Jangtse Serkong Tritul Rinpoche who resides in Taiwan recognized a Jamseng Rinpoche (Taiwanese) and had him enthroned from Gaden Jangtse Monastery. Since then, Jamseng Rinpoche has been doing quite alot of work, travelling, meeting dignitaries, teaching, opening centres, etc.

Since then Jamseng Rinpoche did not go to Gaden Jangtse to swear against Dorje Shugden as he opted out and joined Shar Gaden Monastery. Shar Gaden is being partially supported by both Serkong Tritul Rinpoche and Jamseng Rinpoche financially.

Serkong Tritul invited Drepung Loseling Monastery's Denma Locho Rinpoche to Taiwan to turn the wheel of dharma and pass some important lineages. Here is a picture of Denma Locho Rinpoche holding affectionately Jamseng Rinpoche's hand.

Yes for sure Jamseng Rinpoche/Serkong Tritul Rinpoche practices Dorje Shugden and often does Dorje Shugden fire pujas. They have just gone low key to avoid more talk while they induct members to their fast growing organization. I know of someone who recently obtained a nice Dorje Shugden statue made of crystal from their centre.

tk

I really appreciate what HE Serkong Tritul Rinpoche and Jamseng Rinpoche is doing for Shar Gaden. Without people like them who are the anchors of the monastery and the entire cause of Dorje Shugden's sacred revival, many sentient beings will perish in the hands of their own negative Karma.

I believe in the society here and now, what really matters is that everyone is educated to be able to absorb some form of Dharma into their lives so that it would be a better place for everyone to abide in. Now it is time for us within our own personal practices make an effort to do something to contribute towards this Shugden cause.

This website and forum for example has benefitted myself and many whom have come here. What we can do from now on is to spread the word around that others may gain the same benefits too.

thanks admin! keep up the good work!

cheers,
HN
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

thor

« Reply #202 on: March 02, 2010, 11:53:34 PM »
Thank you admin for the recent developments on the site... neat developments going on these past few days. I especially like the new gallery images taken from this forum thread
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?cat=7
Keep up the good work!

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Great Masters Section has many more Dorje Shugden lamas!!!
« Reply #203 on: March 03, 2010, 03:04:10 AM »
Dear admin,

Alot more pictures of Dorje Shugden lamas has been added to the Great Masters section of this site. Thank you. It is indeed very encouraging.

It shows that these lamas will spread Shugden far and wider.

SEE:  http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=37

TK

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #204 on: March 03, 2010, 04:23:43 AM »

Dear everyone,

This is a very clear and high resolution picture of Dorje Shugden.

It includes:

1. Clear names in Tibetan of each of the 32 entourage of King Shugden.
2. Dorje Shugden's previous lives above left and right sides.
3. In the centre, and above is the short form appearance of lineage lamas of Dorje Shugden's practice.

I have made the file large so that everyone may have a print if they wish. You can download.

Largest recommended size A3.

Good luck, May Dorje Shugden's sacred practice prevail.

Mountains

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directly below Tushita Heaven (maitreya) on this thangka is:

1. The 2nd Buddha Tsongkapa Lobsang Drakpa Pelsangpo
2. Dulzin Trakpa Gyelstsen
3. Mahasiddha Dakpu Dorje Chang Padma Vajra
4. Je Pabongkha Dorje Chang Dechen Nyingpo
5. Kyabje Yongzin Trijang Dorje Chang Lobsang Yeshe Tenzin Gyatso
6. Denma Konsar Kangyur Rinpoche Jetsun Jampa Thubten Gelek Gyatso

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I like to ask, 

I noticed that from the mandala on the bottom right in the row of the ten youthful and wrathful assistants, the last 3 deities seem to have breasts. Are they female in nature? I always have in mind that all the assistants are male.

Please help me verify.

Thanks
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Mohani

• duldzin
« Reply #205 on: March 15, 2010, 01:02:56 PM »
Some more of Venerable Kuten Lama..  ;)

Mohani

• duldzin
« Reply #206 on: April 09, 2010, 09:23:04 PM »
Found these while looking for images of Kache Marpo.

dsnowlion

« Reply #207 on: April 21, 2010, 09:38:49 PM »
Dear everyone,

Here are some nice Torgya Ritual pictures I'd like to share with everyone ... Enjoy!

« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 09:52:29 PM by dsnowlion »

dsnowlion

« Reply #208 on: April 21, 2010, 09:48:15 PM »
More pictures of Torgya Ritual ...

« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 09:52:37 PM by dsnowlion »

dsnowlion

« Reply #209 on: April 21, 2010, 09:51:56 PM »
And some more pictures ...