Author Topic: Newest pictures of His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's visit in Swiss.  (Read 17501 times)

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
If there is one name that hardly any Tibetan is not familiar with, or any practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism has not heard of, is Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. Trijang Rinpoche was seen by many as the emanation of Vajrayogini and His Holiness’s line of reincarnation traces back to Chandra, Prince Siddharta charioteer, Chandrakirti and Atisha.

His Holiness The 14th Dalai Lama was not the only student of Trijang and in fact, most of the present Lamas and Geshes have been Trijang Rinpoche’s direct students, or students of his students. It is Trijang Rinpoche’s words that the Tibetan National Anthem carries and so vast is Trijang Rinpoche’s influence In Tibet. Suffice to say, to many Kyabje Triang Rinpoche is an ocean of wisdom and compassion and his name is sacred.

His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche is the present reincarnation of the beloved Trijang Rinpoche recognized by the Dalai Lama himself. In the Dalai Lama’s aggressive crusade against Dorje Shugden His Holiness made many statements two of which, in my opinion hint of the Dalai Lama’s surreptitious plan to spread the Protector practice.

One is the Dalai Lama making Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche the only exception to the Dorje Shugden ban. The Dalai Lama gave the reason that Trijang Rinpoche is the only one who can “control” Dorje Shugden, after making the Protector out to be such a powerful force that can even imperil the Dalai Lama’s life.  In this way, the Dalai Lama implies that Trijang Rinpoche is an extraordinary being with super high attainments. By empowering such an influential lama (who is also authorized by the Ganden Tripa, the throne-holder of the Gelupas to officially represent Tsongkhapa’s lineage) to keep practicing Dorje Shugden, isn’t the Dalai Lama creating a powerful counter force to His Holiness’s own ban?

Two is the Dalai Lama claiming that his teachers, which clearly includes Trijang Rinpoche, was “wrong” to have practiced Dorje Shugden. Whether by design or not, in that statement itself the Dalai Lama pitched his rickety reasons from imposing the ban against the untouchable reputation of Trijang Rinpoche. The Dalai Lama essentially undermined his own credibility because if Trijang was wrong, then it follows that the Dalai Lama must also wrong. Also how can Trijang Rinpoche who performed so many incredible feats to benefit the Tibetan people and Tibetan Buddhism, be wrong? How can someone practice “demon worship” and yet do so much to preserve and transmit the pure lineages of the Buddha’s teachings?

Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche has stated that his only wish was to continue the legacy left by his previous reincarnation Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. Trijang Choktrul has remained relatively low key but now his emergence in public to give teachings and blessings is a sure sign of positive developments to come.

Some anti-Shugden monks have said that Trijang Choktrul will be unable to fully develop his practice of Dorje Shugden because in order to do so, the practitioner has to be a pure monk. Big Uncle drawing the example of Serkong Dorje Chang in another Trijang related post is a good one.  I can’t wait to see more of Trijang Choktrul in public and for sure, as and when Trijang Rinpoche makes his statement on Dorje Shugden, whether verbal or through his actions, it will definitely shake the ban to its core if not cause it to crumble completely.

Big Uncle

You know, on the topic of Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, I wonder what's in store for this young Tulku. He seemed to have picked up on traveling a lot and visiting monasteries in Mongolia (lucky them) and now in Switzerland. I am sure, he has been in contact with various Lamas and monasteries but have kept it hush hush. I just wonder where is he going to go next? He is suppose to a part of Shar Gaden (as far as I know he has not stepped foot in Shar Gaden), would he go there and be a part of the monastery?

I just feel with all this travelling, it is a dawn of a new era where Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche will rise like before to become one of the leading Lamas of our tradition to spread Dorje Shugden. I believe that would be what Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche would want to do and he has already started by telling the great center in Switzerland to start inviting Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche to come. For me, that's him paving the way for Dorje Shugden to grow very big because Dorje Shugden is the lineage of previous and current Pabongka Rinpoche.

Ensapa

• Email
You know, on the topic of Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, I wonder what's in store for this young Tulku. He seemed to have picked up on traveling a lot and visiting monasteries in Mongolia (lucky them) and now in Switzerland. I am sure, he has been in contact with various Lamas and monasteries but have kept it hush hush. I just wonder where is he going to go next? He is suppose to a part of Shar Gaden (as far as I know he has not stepped foot in Shar Gaden), would he go there and be a part of the monastery?

I just feel with all this travelling, it is a dawn of a new era where Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche will rise like before to become one of the leading Lamas of our tradition to spread Dorje Shugden. I believe that would be what Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche would want to do and he has already started by telling the great center in Switzerland to start inviting Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche to come. For me, that's him paving the way for Dorje Shugden to grow very big because Dorje Shugden is the lineage of previous and current Pabongka Rinpoche.

When Trijang Rinpoche and Pabongkha Rinpoche becomes big in the world, especially in the few nations of the world where wealth is most concentrated (Switzerland for example), the ban will not be able to hold on. It will crack and fall off and the Dalai Lama's influence will be challenged by these great masters. At that time HHDL will have no choice but to lift the ban but it would be too late for CTA to turn around and apologize to these great masters, perhaps CTA will no longer exist during that time, given the huge negative repercussions they have been amassing all along.

DharmaSpace

Pabongka Rinpoche I heard is active in China which is undisputedly one of the top nations in the world. One of the Pabongka Rinpoche's previous incarnation was Changkya Rolpa Dorje who was the advisor and teacher to the emperor of China. So Pabongka Rinpoche is now back in China, I believe it is no coincidence. He is back in China again to turn the wheel of dharma how auspicious. Imagine China leads the Dorje Shugden movement and acts as a beacon for the Protector to spread to the rest of the world.

dsiluvu

If Dorje Shugden is spread from China.... it would be HUGE! Whether or not there is a BAN, no one and nothing can STOP it... not if it coming from China. The dragon will rise again. From China it will spill over to the entire a world and who dares object to Shugden practice then? There is no REAL legal Law against Dorje Shugden practice.

The Ban is only directly imposed on the Tibetans in India... and it is in reality not even a country's law or a national legal instituted law that can affect anyone really if we think about it. It is a self created and self imposed law for the Tibetan community in exile which has no basis to even exist... it only exist because fanatical pro Dalai Lama politicians and people choose for it to be so to cover and control their own failures to lead their people and to hide their broken promises about Tibet's freedom. 

You're right DHarmaSpace, Pabongkha being in China is no coincident and it feels like the legacy will repeat itself.... China seems to be the leader in everything today, I will not be surprise if it leads the Dorje Shugden movement and acts as a beacon for the Protector to spread to the rest of the world...  Definitely the future looks like so.

Namdrol

• Email
Rejoicig indeed! When Trijang Rinpoche left Gaden Monastery when he was very young due to death threat, he first went to Rabten Choeling and stayed there for some time, and high lama like Gonsar Rinpoche took very good care of him. And now that Trijang Rinpoche is matured, he comes back to the place which nurtured and took care of him, and reciprocated with Dharma. How wonderful this relationship is. I wonder if Trijang Rinpoche is ever going back to India as well? And will it be Shar Gaden or Gaden Shartse? I heard that his Khangtsen already moved to Shar Gaden. It would be great to see him back to his HOME again, be it Shar Gaden or Gaden Shartse.

Ensapa

• Email
Rejoicig indeed! When Trijang Rinpoche left Gaden Monastery when he was very young due to death threat, he first went to Rabten Choeling and stayed there for some time, and high lama like Gonsar Rinpoche took very good care of him. And now that Trijang Rinpoche is matured, he comes back to the place which nurtured and took care of him, and reciprocated with Dharma. How wonderful this relationship is. I wonder if Trijang Rinpoche is ever going back to India as well? And will it be Shar Gaden or Gaden Shartse? I heard that his Khangtsen already moved to Shar Gaden. It would be great to see him back to his HOME again, be it Shar Gaden or Gaden Shartse.

When Trijang Rinpoche rises, he will return to Shar Ganden and bless the sangha there. And perhaps, before that happens, the ban is lifted and the Dorje Shugden detractors will be silenced by their own negative actions and they will be left wondering what happened and it would be difficult for them to reconcile with the fact that Dorje Shugden is a Buddha and that they were wrong from the start, and as a painful lesson to not go for blind belief.