Author Topic: Newest pictures of His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's visit in Swiss.  (Read 17566 times)

donoharm

Newest pictures of His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's recent visit to  Rabten choeling, Switzerland. Pictures were taken about 2 weeks ago and love to share with everyone here..    Long live H.H. Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche.

samayakeeper

• Email
So many wonderful and beautiful pictures of HH in regal and commanding poise turning the wheel of dharma as in all His previous incarnations, and the presence of many high tulkus and sangha members who have past and present spiritual connections with HH gathered together.

The dawning of the new age of highly attained beings who want liberation for others, who tirelessly work in spreading the teachings of Lama Tsongkhapa and the practice of Dorje Shugden.

May His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche and all highly realized beings live long.

Thank you, donoharm.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
I saw this amazing picture of these great Lamas or Bodhisattvas together... this is the first time i saw Gangchen Rinpoche with a white beard! He looks so distinguished but a poignant reminder that time is passing so fast and his human body is aging and soon he will no longer be with us. Yet, the young HH Trijang Choktrul and Rabten Rinpoche are reminders that these great masters will continue to come back to our world to benefit us. The difference between us and them is that most of us are not creating the causes for us to come back in human form, let alone in conducive conditions. Definitely something sobering to think about.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Big Uncle

Wow! These are such exciting photos of the Lamas gathering together and its so amazing to see these great beings all gathered together under one roof. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche looks a little weary, probably from traveling and meeting people.

I think it is beautiful that he is traveling more and perhaps, he is working on lifting the ban his way and for him to be travelling to much these days is a powerful blessing for this to happen in the near future. I think he is just preparing people for that to come real soon. 

Galen

• Email
The coming of age of a great spiritual master, Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche.  It is really great news that Trijang Rinpoche has decided to start to turn the Dharma wheel by teaching and giving initiations! Seeing these pictures makes me rejoice because Trijang Rinpoche's life was in danger when he was living in Shar Gaden. This is because he is a strong practitioner of Dorje Shugden.

Thank you for posting up these beautiful pictures. Also seeing the new generation of great masters coming of age like Rabten Rinpoche gives us hope that BUddhism will continue to flourish. Also this is evidence of reincarnation exist and Dorje Shugden is not a spirit because we still have our young masters here not not in the lower realms, for worshipping a spirit.

Also, thanks to Gonsar Rinpoche and Gangchen RInpoche for nurturing these young masters.

Positive Change

Its wonderful news that HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche is continuing to turn the wheel of Dharma. The times of change is fast approaching. All the potent pieces of this Dharmic chess game is coming to play. It will be exciting times to come with this renaissance of Buddhism in this degenerate times.

This is however still my favourite picture:

Barzin

Look at all these wonderful pictures people!  Don't even blink an eye, His Holiness Trijang is back and spreading dharma and seen by all and very active.  How wonderful he is back to turn the wheel of dharma.  What an accomplished master.  And take one good look at the picture of him with His Holiness the Dalai Lama, how can it be wrong?  How can His Holiness Dalai Lama's teacher is wrong?  I rejoice for the return of a high attained Buddha and hand in hand spreading dharma with his disciples.

donoharm

you welcome everyone for the pictures...  i was there in person for hh teachings .. i am speechless, Teachings are beyond my expectations.  he is no young boy like many people think.      I have no doubt HH trijang chocktrul rinpoche will be the "ONE"  who will save/spread  Dorje shugden all over the world..  not karmapa.. i saw this http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/will-the-karmapa-save-dorje-shugden/  make no sense.  have a good weekend everyone.    Always peace.

dsiluvu

Oh my what amazing pictures of Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche... wow in awe on how regal he is on the throne! Much rejoice is seeing these amazing pix. How lucky you are donoharm to have actually been here to receive teachings by one of the world's most erudite master of our time. We see Trijang Rinpoche more and more often these days giving teachings publicly shows that the spread of Je Tsongkhapa's teachings will spread further and definitely also our protector's teachings no doubt!

May His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche live long to turn the wheel of Dharma... I pray and wish him swift success in all his works :)

DharmaDefender

you welcome everyone for the pictures...  i was there in person for hh teachings .. i am speechless, Teachings are beyond my expectations.  he is no young boy like many people think.      I have no doubt HH trijang chocktrul rinpoche will be the "ONE"  who will save/spread  Dorje shugden all over the world..  not karmapa.. i saw this http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/will-the-karmapa-save-dorje-shugden/  make no sense.  have a good weekend everyone.    Always peace.

Hey then youll know this - whose that sitting next to Gangchen Rinpoche in the grey robes?

DharmaSpace

The charioteer of the Buddha is now turning the wheel of dharma for sentient beings yet again. Hope Trijang Rinpoche will go to China as well, the Chinese will get so much blessings to host Trijang Rinpoche.

Ensapa

• Email
Trijang Rinpoche is a really amazing Dharma teacher that does not stop benefitting others no matter what happens, even if he got death threats and have to migrate to the US, it did not stop him at all from doing Dharma deeds. What I do pity though is that it caused HHDL to have such strained connections with his Guru, and I am sure no real practitioner would actually want that to happen or want to go through that painful process or fact.

Now that Trijang Rinpoche is not constrained by the CTA, he can go to China, Mongolia, Russia, US, Europe etc etc to give huge teachings and his presence alone would be a huge blessing to anyone who sees him.

CTA can only lose if they go head on against Trijang Rinpoche.

whitelion

Thanks for sharing all this wonderful images. HH Trijang Rinpoche have "re-started" the teaching path in this life, Trijang Rinpoche have been quiet for sometime after the ban. It's wonderful all the powerful dharma teachers are gather together, and more powerful dharma teachers will arise from there. The unbroken lineage of Gelug will be continue for future generation.

The whole world know about Dorje Shugden, thanks to the ban that brought more than enough attention to the public. HHDL is getting older day by day and he have been quiet about DS issues, at the same time Trijang Rinpoche is giving various empowerment to shangha and public. Do you think all these drama rama was plotted and planned for the bigger picture?

When HHDL retired and HH Trijang Rinpoche will take over from there, with the attention that brought up from the Ban, people already aware about Dorje Shugden. It will be easier for DS lamas to turn the dharma wheel of DS. Don't you think so ??

jessicajameson

• Email

Hey then youll know this - whose that sitting next to Gangchen Rinpoche in the grey robes?

@DharmaDefender The person in the grey robes is H.E. Panglung Rinpoche. Rinpoche currently resides in Munich, Germany. I think that this is the monastery where he teaches at: http://www.norbuling.de/html/norbuling_eng.htm. He is the head lama of Panglung monastery, and is also now a teacher at the University of Munich...

I hope that the info above is correct. Correct me if I'm wrong!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Here are some more pictures i found during HH Trijang Rinpoche’s trip to Europe. The first two are a bit small but i couldn't find bigger versions. Anyway, they are lovely pics of HH Trijang Rinpoche, HE Gangchen Rinpoche and Ven. Tenzin Rabgyay Rinpoche (incarnation of Rabten Rinpoche) throwing tsampa, i believe. The last picture is a nice casual shot of HH Trijang Rinpoche and Rabgyay Rinpoche at the dining table.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being