Author Topic: LOVE SHUGDEN: START NOW!  (Read 13434 times)

brian

• Email
Re: LOVE SHUGDEN: START NOW!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 04:45:47 PM »
Love the online shop! I had problems getting Shugden merchandises! Now it is so much easier to have it delivered right in front of my doorstep! ;D

m considering to buy a few more tsa tsa as pressies!

icy

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 03:06:04 AM »
Thank you Harry Nephew for sharing with us the idea of making DS tsa tsa for giveaways and gifts.  Nothing is more precious than these gifts to our loved ones and friends.  I am contemplating of starting DS tsa tsa for my preliminary practice to begin with.  It would be wonderful to do  DS tsa tsa and be able to give them away to as many people as possible and at the same time complete one of my preliminaries.  This is my love for DS and the people around me whom will be benefitted from DS practice. 

Rihanna

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 05:50:25 PM »
Harry Nephew,  I am your Facebook friend. Your designs are so nice. You should in fact make Tshirts with those designs. You could have it done on key chains, mugs, postcards, caps (yes that would be so cool!), bands, bag packs note books. Perhaps even wallets! Imagine, wealth AND protection! So many merchandise you can make from your fabulous designs. As more and more older generation pass on, the next generation of younger practitioners would be the educated type who are inquisitive and would read up about what the whole controversy is about and they will understand well who DS is. I am sure your merchandise will be a sell out with them.

I am revisiting a post which I've posted not too long ago.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1614.0

It is on my own initiative that I've purchased 5 pcs of the bronze Shugden tsatsas to be given away to people whom I believe will benefit. This is another way of spreading Dorje Shugden to the people whom you know, care and of course you want Dorje Shugden's lineage, teachings and tradition to grow and for us to spread the LOVE of Shugden around more and MORE don't you?

This website, forum and e-shop has created wonders for me, it would only be good if we put a little action on top of our words to show how much we care for Dorje Shugden in repaying the kindness of our Lamas and Dorje Shugden altogether.

Post replies if you would like to do the same and everyone else who reads the effort which you've put in will rejoice and share in the spirit of giving too!

love love love Dorje Shugden

Big Uncle

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 06:11:08 PM »
I like this post because it is a practical example of how Dorje Shugden could be spread far and wide. It is small but rather cute contribution that Harry Nephew has taken it upon himself to benefit others through these tsa-tsas. How many of us have done that? That is the big question. It is a good example to examine how much we love Dorje Shugden and what have we done to benefit Dorje Shugden in return for all the blessings and averted obstacles that we have received.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 01:59:44 AM »
Harry Nephew,  I am your Facebook friend. Your designs are so nice. You should in fact make Tshirts with those designs. You could have it done on key chains, mugs, postcards, caps (yes that would be so cool!), bands, bag packs note books. Perhaps even wallets! Imagine, wealth AND protection! So many merchandise you can make from your fabulous designs. As more and more older generation pass on, the next generation of younger practitioners would be the educated type who are inquisitive and would read up about what the whole controversy is about and they will understand well who DS is. I am sure your merchandise will be a sell out with them.

Thank you Rihanna for your comment. A few people have mentioned the same and I am considering printing some and give them away to create awareness of our cause. Will let u know once I get to work on it.

cheerios
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

bambi

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 09:05:20 AM »
Thank you Harry Nephew. That is a brilliant idea. I should get more pendants since it's more affordable. May be in future I can get to buy bigger items to give away. In fact, we should also encourage our friends who like Dorje Shugden to give pendants to their friends and family. Currently am printing some write ups to pass to friends and to educate them.
BTW, it doesnt matter whether it's Shakyamuni tsa tsa or not coz Dorje Shugden is also a BUDDHA!

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 10:11:24 AM »
Yes, Harry Nephew, this website, forum, FB and online shop is fantastic! I will be buying some items from the online shop to support the team behind ds.com that have worked very hard and are working feverishly to lift the ban and will continue working without any let up until the ban is finally LIFTED!

I love all of those items listed in the online shop. I had always been envious of reading of so more fortunate people receiving some of those items listed. Now I am able to own some of my favourite.

harrynephew

• Email
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 12:59:16 PM »
This website works very hard to promote the kindness of our lineage Lamas and especially the kindness of Dorje Shugden. The very fact that the team behind this website has worked so hard, we ought to give them our full support in order to make this bigger.

By buying items and distributing them as gifts, we create the energy to disemminate Dharma both visually and also creating affinity with people whom receives them.

We should do this by reciting Dorje Shugden's mantra and dedicate the merits of giving an image, pendant or picture of Dorje Shugden to others towards the Goals of Liberation! This includes lifting the ban for good!

Isn't this wonderful Dharma propagation?
Harry Nephew

Barzin

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2012, 03:53:44 PM »
Harrynephew is so devoted to his protector, not like some people who probably center hopped and received hundreds of initiation.  Also the big group who abandoned his protector when the ban is imposed despite having a guru whom gave the precious practice to you.  I like harrynephew initiative, most of all his devotion to Shugden.  Actually it is more of guru devotion rather than the deity himself because the practice was given by the his precious guru.  That just show his devotion.

Hence, I totally agree that since this website has provide us some many benefits from prayers, practice, free download, images, news and latest videos... these things dont come easy, the team must have worked very hard and very devoted to their gurus.  Therefore, supporting back the website is just natural moreover we are given Shugden practice by our very own guru, lending a hand is just appropriate.  We should practice the dharma we learned. 

By promoting shugden everywhere we could is equivalent in spreading dharma.  We have received so much, most nodding their heads in teachings and benefit our love ones so much, so we should do something to make we have benefited grow in whichever way we could whether is facebook, online media, printing out brochures, buying a gift or item on eShop.. in fact we can do so much. 

Good on you harrynephew, yes.  Truly Love Shugden from Today!  ;)

kris

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2012, 08:51:03 PM »
Why don't create Zazas of Shakyamuni Buddha and hand out to everyone. Wouldn't that be even more beneficial or even Kalarupa?

Hmm... If that is the case, does it mean we should not create Zazas of Tara, Manjushri, etc? We should not create Zazas of Kalarupa too? No statue and zazas for Lama Tsongkapa too?

From what I read, there are many many Buddhas, and Buddha Shakyamuni is only one of them. Buddha Shakyamuni has praised many Buddha too such as Buddha Tara, and as such, I don't see any wrong with other Buddha statue/zazas other than Buddha Shakyamuni.

harrynephew

• Email
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2012, 02:31:25 AM »
Why don't create Zazas of Shakyamuni Buddha and hand out to everyone. Wouldn't that be even more beneficial or even Kalarupa?

Hmm... If that is the case, does it mean we should not create Zazas of Tara, Manjushri, etc? We should not create Zazas of Kalarupa too? No statue and zazas for Lama Tsongkapa too?

From what I read, there are many many Buddhas, and Buddha Shakyamuni is only one of them. Buddha Shakyamuni has praised many Buddha too such as Buddha Tara, and as such, I don't see any wrong with other Buddha statue/zazas other than Buddha Shakyamuni.

On the level of attainments, Buddha Shakyamuni, Mother Tara, Lord Manjushri, Kalarupa and Dorje Shugden are the same. In terms of their representation of the path to enlightenment, there is a slight deviation. Based on the average being in Samsara, the enlightened Beings manifests in different forms to subdue the samsaric mind. Due to this disposition, there isn't just one way out of the realm of suffering but many.

In Dorje Shugden's case, by just hearing his name, seeing his holy image and even making offerings or prayers to him, one plants the seed of enlightenment. This is based on the verse in Je Tsongkhapa's Guru Yoga:

"Your minds of wisdom realize the full extent of objects of knowledge,
Your eloquent speech is the ear-ornament of the fortunate,
Your beautiful bodies are ablaze with the glory of renown.
I prostrate to you, whom to see, to hear, and to remember is so meaningful."

Dorje Shugden is a fully enlightened being free from obscurations and defilements, He displays his enlightened activities according to our dispositions. Hence, by creating a positive connection through the actions mentioned above, you not only connect yourself to Dorje Shugden but more importantly, you have connected yourself to Buddhahood, creating the causes to realize the Buddha nature within.
Harry Nephew

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2012, 04:08:23 PM »
Dear Harry Nephew thank you so much on your explanation on how the various Buddhas are alike in their level of attainments but differ in manifestations to guide us on many types of sufferings. It is so comforting to know that it is so easy for one to connect with Dorje Shugden and from there have him guide us on the path which will lead us out of samsara. Now whenever I do Je Tsongkhapa's Guru Yoga, I am also being reminded of Dorje Shugden too.

dsiluvu

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2012, 06:10:27 PM »

No Offense but errrrmmmm we like Dorje Shugden Tsa tsas because welll He is our Protector and we looooooooooooove HIM :) It is that simple really... does not take genius to figure that one out.

Thanks Harry... what u do is inspirational and it is your kind of positive effort that will make Dorje Shugden spread more and more to the world. There are so many people out there who really doesn't care about the Ban and ghost or no Ghost as long as they get some kind of benefit. And well Dorje Shugden will help and bless their minds. Better they pray and worship Dorje Shugden then other worldly Gods. Yes Dorje Shugden is Manjushri, so He will bestow wisdom upon them and will guide them to the right path that is for sure.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2015, 07:15:12 AM »
Thank you for the great advice.  Let all Shugdenpas do our part and give images, articles of Dorje Shugden to everyone so that they be blessed by the King of Protectors.

Take positive actions to be part of the activities for our Protector worship to grow.

pinecone

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2015, 02:04:52 PM »
Wow, so much  valuable advice by all kind contributors. Indeed,  I have read that  many DS practitioners had worked very hard to circulate and distribute DS brochures and pendants to the public to create the cause for the ban to be lifted and further to continue to pass on the lineage of all the Great Masters. Further to this DS.com website has definitely be of great help  pertaining to the update of news  and providing information on Dorje Shugden . Therefore, for those who have great faith in DS, let’s work together in harmoniously to spread the benefit of this powerful and compassionate protector practice.