Author Topic: The dharmapala "Methar"  (Read 19476 times)

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
Re: The dharmapala "Methar"
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2016, 01:57:54 PM »
Hello Vajratruth.

Thank you for your comments.

In regards to the wrathful nature of "Methar" I suggest you read what Tsem Tulku wrote about Methar. In his writing about his wrathful manifestation Rinpoche publicly stated ".........He also uses the mala to count the heads of those evil beings he has slain....".

Maybe you are right about what you stated to me that Methar does not "slain" and His Eminence Tsem Tulku is wrong.

Tsem Tulku and I have our opinions on Methar wrathful nature and you are entitled to yours.

The issue here is to keep an open mind.

Dear Harold,

I have removed your latest comment because this site is meant for good and healthy discussions, not as a platform to disparage holy Gurus.

Please refrain.

Thank you
VT

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2016, 05:10:02 PM »
I guess i "Rattled that Cage" to much.

8)

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2016, 02:12:35 AM »
I wish to tell the readers here about what your "Dharmapala" can do to protect you, your teacher and the teachings. This comes from a "Secret" teaching from H.E. Shenpen Dawa Rinpoche givien by him on September 1988. He was a son of H. H. Dudjom Rinpoche of the Nyingma Sect. This teaching can be found on this very website under the title, "A teaching on Nyingma Protector Shenpa". It was posted here on the dorjeshugen.com website on September 06, 2010.

You can read the whole article since it is all about dhamapalas and and how they protect those that follow them.

Scroll down and read from "Let me tell you another story about Dharmapalas" to "The dharmapalas have the RIGHT TO TAKE THE LIFE FORCE AWAY".

It is what His Holiness Dudjom Rinpoche's "Dharmapala" did to "Three brothers" that assaulted him for not repaying a loan. The Dharmapala cut off the head of the first brother, had the second brother stab himself to dead and the three brother was thrown from his horse and died." The "Dharmapala" then sought out to KILL all the remaining family members. H.H.Dudjom Rinpoche then begged the family to ask forgiveness from the "Dharmapala" for if not they would all die.

This story was told to H.E. Shenpen Dawa Rinpoche by his father H.H. Dudjom Rinpoche.

Please read H.E. Shenpen Dawa Rinpoche's teaching so that you can understand the "Inner" and "Secret" teachings about "Dharmapalas". Most vajrayana students have only received the "Outer" teachings and are totally unaware of these teachings. So when someone states that "Wrathful Dharmapalas" do not engage in acts of violence (the Rite of Liberation) to protect their followers, dharma teachers or the Dharma itself, those people are totally WRONG.

I hope you find this article as educational as I have.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2016, 12:24:17 PM »
Why did the dharmapala "Methar" pick the Tengyeling Kuten and not the Panglung Kuten or the Gameng Kuten to publicly tell his story?

We all know the greatness of the Panglung Kuten and the Gameng Kuten. But not the greatness of the Tengyeling Kuten.

Had Methar chosen the Panglung or the Gameng Kuten then the world would have immediately accepted what they would have said about him while under trance.

Has Methar taken trance of any Oracle other than the Tengyeling Oracle and if yes then WHOM?

Why then did Methar not chose the Panglung or the Gameng Kuten to announce himself to the world? Why pick an unknown Kuten to tell his story and also the TRUE story of H.H. Demo Tulku, Nyari Tulku, their murders and the destruction of Tengyeling Monastery?

Why did the Tengyeling Oracle chose Tsem Tulku to tell HIS story of Methar, H.H. Demo Tulku and Nyari Tulku and Tengyeling Monastery.

WHY????

Please have a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 04:01:11 PM »
I wish all of you  to know that I am in fact the Tengyeling Oracle.

I will no longer pretend it is someone else.

If you wish to reach me my email is "[email protected]".

Erstvollzug

• Email
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 04:42:36 PM »
Prove it.

PrajNa

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2017, 03:46:50 AM »
Why did the dharmapala "Methar" pick the Tengyeling Kuten and not the Panglung Kuten or the Gameng Kuten to publicly tell his story?

We all know the greatness of the Panglung Kuten and the Gameng Kuten. But not the greatness of the Tengyeling Kuten.

Why then did Methar not chose the Panglung or the Gameng Kuten to announce himself to the world? Why pick an unknown Kuten to tell his story and also the TRUE story of H.H. Demo Tulku, Nyari Tulku, their murders and the destruction of Tengyeling Monastery?

Perhaps it is a chance for you (whether or not you are the 'oracle') to strengthen your Dharma connection with the lineage, for you to develop stronger faith, and to do something about your faith that benefit others and not just yourself. There is no need to know the greatness of an oracle, real oracles do not see themselves as special because they are just vessels. It is more important to share with others the greatness of the beings they channel.

A lay person can be an oracle, as long as he or she is a clean vessel. I read some of the threads recently and saw that you said the Tengyeling Oracle 'channels' and not take trance. I do not know much about this, but I think official oracles must be able to take trance, not just channels.

The Panglung Kuten and Gameng Kuten have a lot of responsibilities to promote and preserve the lineage, promoting one of the entourages of Kache Marpo may not be as important a focus to them as lifting the ban of Dorje Shugden? The ban is not officially lifted as of today, Dorje Shugden practitioners around the world continue to suffer discrimination, separation, being accused as Chinese agents (Reuters even stoop so low and got involve in sensationalism to publish such an article) and death threats.

With the recent issue of the NKT letter about Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche that may cause disharmony and divide among Dorje Shugden practitioners, and the ban that is yet to be lifted, why focus on yourself and your 'questions'? Truly, what will the Tengyeling Oracle do to help the lineage at this point of time I wonder?

I would like to please request you to not use the name Tengyeling Oracle as you are not officially recognised at the moment, even if you did channel Methar. Please respect the oracle institution. Oracles like Panglung and Gameng Kuten had undergone much strict training for years and prepared themselves for the official roles, which they took on with huge commitment and responsibilities.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2017, 05:14:56 AM »

I'm sorry Mr. Harold Musetescu but what you just did and how you did it is not befitting of a so called Dharma protector chosen oracle which you claim you are. I'm sorry for my ignorance but real oracles are usually either trained by, or blessed by and recognised by a highly attained Guru? That is what I have read. They are all trained/recognised by some/their Guru.

How did you manage to think you are and confirm you are the Tengyeling oracle  since all the great masters you quoted in your writings are not alive now and no specific master/Guru in this life confirmed you? Not even the Kyabje Tsem Tulku, who you mentioned spread about Methar's story, recognise or say you are? No offence but surely if you are who you are he would know and you would not need to spell it out here on your own right?

I'm sorry but it's very hard to believe and accept and maybe you will say it does not matter what I think, because you know who you are and that's all that matters. Well, if it is so, then why they great need to mention it at all? Actually if you truly are and got the proper seal and recognition, you would be able to benefit so many people and in that way many would rejoice because like the Panglung oracles, they would continue to selflessly benefit others, humbly.

I'm not very deep in dharma, but if I'm not wrong, it is less credible, especially in the Gelugpa tradition for someone to make claim of who and how special they are because everything about Gelug lineage is about humility. Thank you for you interesting thoughts. 

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2017, 04:38:26 AM »
I posted this on Tsem Tulku's article about "Methar of Tengyeling Monastary".

Harold Musetescu on Feb 23, 2017 at 12:08 pm

Hello Tsem Tulku

You missed out one part of the story of Tengyeling Monastery and that was how the Tengyeling Oracle died.

As you have stated it was the then Tengyeling Oracle who told the monks in 1910 to stand up with the Chinese troops and fight against the Government of Tibet.

He went into trance and Kache (Tsiu) Marpo told the monks to fight and avenge the cruel murder of their guru, His Holiness Demo Tulku.

The monks stood shoulder to shoulder with their Chinese cousins against the cruel Tibetan Government.

The Tengyeling Oracle lay down his monks vows so he could actually fight and kill these evil troops.

His devotion to His Holiness Demo Tulku was go great. It was H.H. Demo Tulku who chose and personally trained him to become the Oracle of Tengyeling Monastery.

The Oracle also fought because of his devotion and faith to “Kache (Tsiu) Marpo”. It was Kache (Tsiu) Marpo who was Demo Tulku’s personal dharmapala.
He was also the Dharmapala of Tengyeling Monastery.

During the final battle the Tengyeling Oracle was wounded and captured.

He was at the top of the list of wanted men that the Government sought.

It was he and he alone as the Oracle of Tengyeling who convinced the monks and lay people to stand and fight against the Dalai Lama’s Government.

These evil troops had one special punishment for the Oracle.

This special punishment was ordered by the Tibetan Government.

They asked him if he had any last WORDS to say before they “CUT OFF HIS TONGUE”.

The Oracle last words were to praised both Demo Tulku and Kache (Tsiu) Marpo and to curse all of them and promised to return to seek his revenge.

They then cut out his tongue and tortured him and finally “SKINNED HIM ALIVE” as they had done to both Methar and years earlier to Nyari Tulku.

Like Methar the Tengyeling Oracle died because of his total devotion to Demo Tulku and Kache (Tsiu) Marpo.

Unlike Methar he did not become a Demon but retook birth in the “Human Realm” to seek his revenge in the future.

So Rinpoche you now have the complete story of the Tengyeling Oracle.

A story as great as the murdered Tengyeling Oracle’s dharma brother “Methar”.

ps  The monks of Tengyeling Monastery during the war gave the Oracle a special name.

The monks called "Gesar Kuten" the "Warrior Oracle".

Matibhadra

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2017, 05:30:09 PM »
Thank you Harold for the interesting, compelling, and perhaps highly elucidating story.

As Giordano Bruno (himself burned at the stake by Tibetan-like Catholic ecclesial politicians about the same time as Tulku Drakpa Gyalsten was murdered by orders of the evil “5th” dalie lame), as Giordano Bruno said, “se non è vero, è ben trovato” (“even if not true, it makes a lot of sense”).

Your contribution to this website is highly appreciated.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2017, 10:36:12 AM »
Unlike Methar he did not become a Demon but retook birth in the “Human Realm” to seek his revenge in the future.

I did not know that Dharma Protector seek revenge? I thought from what we learned from Dharma that only spirits seek revenge?

Also why does Methar need so much attention since he is an entourage of King Dharmapala Dorje Shugden? I mean no offence, but I do not hear Kache Marpo oracle writing everywhere seeking acknowledgement for his existence.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2017, 08:00:58 PM »
My work as the Tengyeling Oracle appears to be finished.

One hundred and five years ago I was murdered and today I have completed my revenge.

The truth of Tengyeling Monastery, His Holiness Demo Tulku, Nyari Tulku, Methar and myself are now known to the followers of Dorje Shugden.

I wish to thank H.E. Tsem Tulku for all his wonderful work in this matter.

Without you Rinpoche none of this would have be possible.

The Dalai Lama and his government can no longer lie and say Demo Tulku and Nyari Tulku were evil criminals.

The Dalai Lama and his government can no longer lie and say the monks and lay people of Tengyeling Monastery were evil pro Chinese traitors.

As Tsem Tulku wrote, "This is a story of political intrigue, unholy plots against innocent men and murder".

The truth is now know about the brave monks and lay followers who fought and died for Demo Tulku and their beloved Tengyeling Monastery.

They showed their total faith and devotion in their Lama, their Dharmapala and their Lama's Oracle.

You have the dharmapala "Methar" to pray to once again.

I have told you via "Kache Marpo" that there will be two 15th Dalai Lamas.

The Tibetan 15th Dalai Lama will be in reincarnation of Drakpa Gyeltsen who was the rightful 5th Dalai Lama.

That's right the 5th Dalai Lama should have be Drakpa Gyeltsen but his "Throne" was stole from him.

The Tibetan 15th Dalai Lama will have Dorje Shugden as the new State Protector.

The Tibetan 15th Dalai Lama will have Dorje Shugden as the new State Oracle.

The Tibetan 15th Dalai Lama along side H.H. the Panchen Lama will spread the teachings of Dorje Shugden through out Tibet, Mongolia and China.

I have told you via "Kache Marpo" to make Dorje Shugden a "Yidam".

Then all you followers of Dorje Shugden can embrace him as your Guru, Yidam and Dharmapala.

I have via "Kache Marpo" exposed the 14th Dalai Lama's "Official"  Oracles for what they were.

FAKE ORACLES.

This is my "Revenge" against those who "Murdered" all of us at Tengyeling Monastery.

The 14th Dalai Lama's  spies will read this and see the future I have fore told  for the 14th Dalai Lama and his government.

My "Revenge" was not done with violence but as an "Oracle", with the words of an "Oracle".

"Words" used to destroy the lies of the Dalai Lama and his CTA.

I am the "Oracle" of Tengyeling Monastery and only for Tengyeling and no one else.

I returned to finish the vow I had made at the moment of my murder 105 years ago.

On behalf of all of us from Tengyeling Monastery we wish all the followers of Dorje Shugden a full and blessed life.

Finally please pray that His Holiness Demo Tulku presents himself quickly to the world.

I know were he resides.

A young man who is full in the study of Vajrayana Buddhism.

I have told him who he real is but at this time he has his doubts about me.

I am an old man who in his last lifetime had his tongue cut out for being a so called "False Oracle".

A punishment fit for an "Oracle".

In this lifetime my tongue has been cut out symbolic manner for being a so called "False Oracle".

A punishment fit for an "Oracle"?

Good bye.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2017, 07:42:45 PM »
I wish to make an announcement about Pastor David Lai.

He is a Pastor and a member of the Ladrang of His Eminence Tsem Tulku.

Pastor David Lai is the reincarnation of His Holiness Demo Tulku.

Both Pastor David Lai and His Eminence Tsem Tulku were advised of this by me.

pemachen

• Email
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2017, 11:24:30 PM »
My work as the Tengyeling Oracle appears to be finished.

One hundred and five years ago I was murdered and today I have completed my revenge.

The truth of Tengyeling Monastery, His Holiness Demo Tulku, Nyari Tulku, Methar and myself are now known to the followers of Dorje Shugden.

I wish to thank H.E. Tsem Tulku for all his wonderful work in this matter.

Without you Rinpoche none of this would have be possible.

The Dalai Lama and his government can no longer lie and say Demo Tulku and Nyari Tulku were evil criminals.

The Dalai Lama and his government can no longer lie and say the monks and lay people of Tengyeling Monastery were evil pro Chinese traitors.

As Tsem Tulku wrote, "This is a story of political intrigue, unholy plots against innocent men and murder".

The truth is now know about the brave monks and lay followers who fought and died for Demo Tulku and their beloved Tengyeling Monastery.

They showed their total faith and devotion in their Lama, their Dharmapala and their Lama's Oracle.

Thank you for sharing the information you had on Tengyeling Monastery, His Holiness Demo Tulku, Nyari Tulku, Methar.  So much crime and injustice had been done towards the great teachers, and even now the ban on Dorje Shugden is still not lifted.

For all the Lamas and practitioners of Dorje Shugden around the world, I plead you to please keep talking and telling the world about the Dorje Shugden. Many old monks continue to suffer in the monastery and will die being labelled 'criminals' and 'traitors' still if the ban is not lifted. Many older monks are separated from their younger disciples because of the ban and left to fend for themselves in their old age. This is a clear indication that CTA doesn't care about the welfare of Tibetans - these are their assets, the old monks and Geshes who spent their life studying, teaching, contributing to the Tibetan society as a whole.  The Tibetan leadership of the present may not be able to carry out flaying, but what they do is equally harmful, destroying the lineage and practice which the lineage masters have passed down from one generation to another.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2017, 11:38:52 PM »
Why did the 13th Dalai Lama destroy Tengyeling Monastery.

He had recognized his "Nephew" as the new 10th Demo Tulku.

Tengyelling Monastery was destroyed in 1912 when the false Demo Tulku was only 11years old.

Why destroy Tengyeling and deprive his "Nephew" of this "Palace" when he had nothing to do with the war at Tengyeling Monastery.

The monks of Tengyeling Monastery refused to believe this 10th "Nephew" Demo Tulku was the true incarnation of their beloved Demo Tulku.

There was one other person who believed what the monks of Tengyeling believed.

That was the 13th Dalai Lama.

He knew the small boy he had chosen to be Demo Tulku was a total fake.

How could the 9th Demo Tulku try to murder him and the 10th Demo Tulku be his sweet "Nephew".

That is why the 13th Dalai Lama gave the orders to destroy Tengyeling Monastery

The monastery and his "Nephew" meant nothing to him, absolutely nothing.

Did the 13th Dalai Lama every attempt to rebuild his "Nephew's" monastery.

NEVER!!!

The true 10th Demo Tulku is Pastor David Lai from Tsem Tulku's Labrang and not the fake 10th "Nephew" Demo Tulku.