Author Topic: 1 meter Shugden image is beautiful!  (Read 16032 times)

RedLantern

Re: 1 meter Shugden image is beautiful!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 03:21:15 PM »
Absolutely gorgeous Dorje Shugden statue,congratulations Gloria!Very auspicious and blessed to invite the great King to one's home and receive his blessings.I have a beautiful 7inches at home,may I too,have the merits to invite a 1 meter high statue.
A big thank you to www.dorjeshugden.com,your website have beautiful Dorje Shugden's merchandise for people to invite home .May everyone be blessed with holy images of the Protector.

jagger

• For the love of Shugden
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 04:22:24 PM »
congratulations Gloria on the invitation of your new statue. Indeed such visual and spiritual aid to our practice is essential especially during this degenerate times. I like how this form of Dorje Shugden smiles at the practitioner blissfully and the implements are all well made!

keep the fire burning!
Jaggerboy

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2014, 04:25:51 PM »
Wow... this is truly a beautiful sight. The image of a peaceful Dorje Shugden is so rare. For it to be 1 meter big, I would say it is even harder to find. I am so happy that Gloria has this beautiful image in her house to bless her family and all sentient beings around that area. Truly rejoice.

I really hope there would be a day that I would also be able to afford a similar statue.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2014, 04:10:25 PM »
Thanks for sharing the information.
I was looking into something to give to my parents on their Wedding Anniversary.
It is blessed to be able to invite Dorje Shugden to home, while supporting this not-for-profit website

Once again, Thank you

For those who are keen to invite online: Here is the website http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/

lotus1

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2014, 11:56:06 AM »
I have just invited one Dorje Shugden statue and cannot wait to receive it.

I read that for statues, we can also insert mantras, blessed or holy items such as high lamas items such as robes, hairs, holy pills, Buddha images or smaller statues. I am thinking of getting a Dorje Shugden Treasure Vase (http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/blessed-items/dorje-shugden-treasure-vase.html ) or Dorje Shugden Ruel (http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/blessed-items/dorje-shugden-protective-ruel.html) to be inserted into the statues.

Btw, does the online shop offer service to paint the statue face with features and gold? Would be great if the online shop can offer add on services as I am not a good painter and would like to paint the statue with features as painting on statue is like an offering to Buddha too!  ;)

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 03:59:07 PM »
Rejoice to be able to invite 1 meter Dorje Shugden home. It is such a blessing for the whole family to be protected by Dorje Shudgen.
I do hope one day I would be able to invite one home as well. Can't wait for the ban to be lifted too.

metta girl

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2014, 02:40:00 PM »
Rejoice for Gloria......I've also  received a smaller  DS statue as a gift from a friend & I  am very,very happy & can't take my eyes off it. Hope I will be able to invite a 1 meter statue in future.May my friend and her family always be protected by DS & May the ban be lifted asap.