Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Is Alive and Amongst Us Today!  (Read 202876 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Dorje Shugden Is Alive and Amongst Us Today!
« Reply #345 on: March 16, 2013, 01:34:43 AM »
It is really great that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen is just among us now, waiting for a correct time to help the rest of this world get out of samsara. I believe all these are only announced to show us that the ban is really coming down soon.
Hence, with this it just proved that what others say that Dorje Shugden being an evil spirit is wrong and that there might be a bigger issue going on to help spread Dharma further and to a bigger community. Just that some people are misinterpreting and twisting all the positive signs to make them look bad.

And if, Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen is really bad, then the reincarnations of him would not be even recognized by all these high lamas and oracles.

If Dorje Shugden is really bad then his reincarnation would not have returned and nor would he have saved the Dalai Lama, the Lamas who practised him would not have gained any attainments and would not have returned, peole who pray to him would get misfortunes but that is not the case. We see many high lamas returning and so many people who practice him gain attainments and the lamas who practice him open huge centres with many people visiting and so on. All of these evidence point to that Dorje Shugden is not a spirit and is in fact, a Buddha.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #346 on: January 15, 2015, 07:42:37 AM »
Yes, I believe so. That's why we have oracles taking trances and giving divination. Lord Dorje Shugden will manifest into anything that suits our necessities, He can even manifests into a boulder, a table, a bridge etc to help us, and bring us to Dharma and protect us. We may have obstacles or doubts when we first came in touch with this protector, but if you insist on your practise and have faith, miracles will happen.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #347 on: January 16, 2015, 03:39:12 AM »
Fantastic news!. To be able to trace the incarnation of Dorje Shugden here at this website and to realise that Dorje Chugden is an Enlightened Being is just simply awesome as spirits DO NOT reincarnate.
And Dorje Shugden is making a big return as the uncommon Protector.
The time has come. The time is NOW.........

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #348 on: May 30, 2015, 07:56:51 AM »
The Time is Now.  Reading this article brings tears to my eyes and somehow I feel that it is true that the incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyelsten is here with us.

The Era of Dorje Shugden is here and we are fortunate to be here in this time.