Author Topic: Removing curses and negativity  (Read 198265 times)

blacksmith

• Email
Removing curses and negativity
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2013, 03:24:46 AM »
The really appreciate your advice but no use to me. To make as many bids and Dorje Shugden invocations if they can not solve a problem of black magic? I think if I were a lama would be very happy to help people who need a thorough purification. In Argentina there are lamas who accept Dorje Shugden. It would be nice to come some of Shar Gaden lama or other similar monasteries, to my country, because it seems that in my country we are forgotten. Even Dorje Shugden site is in English and Chinese, but there are many millions of Spanish-speaking people worldwide. Sorry anyone to help me.

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Removing curses and negativity
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2013, 04:37:23 AM »
The really appreciate your advice but no use to me. To make as many bids and Dorje Shugden invocations if they can not solve a problem of black magic? I think if I were a lama would be very happy to help people who need a thorough purification. In Argentina there are lamas who accept Dorje Shugden. It would be nice to come some of Shar Gaden lama or other similar monasteries, to my country, because it seems that in my country we are forgotten. Even Dorje Shugden site is in English and Chinese, but there are many millions of Spanish-speaking people worldwide. Sorry anyone to help me.

I'm so sorry to hear that, but you could always volunteer to translate the website and its articles to spanish by contacting the administrator of the website. that would be a very good way to purify your negative karma as many spanish speaking people would be able to benefit just by reading it. You could also volunteer to translate at a much smaller scale - the Dorje Shugden comic book and help promote it amongst the Spanish circle. With regards to black magic, I would say that you should get the advice of a Lama on that on how to overcome it. I have read before that black magic can only affect if you have the karma for it...so id say find a qualified lama to help you with that.

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2013, 03:29:45 PM »
Thanks for your opinion and advice: the only thing is that no concrete cutting blade knows black magic of true and powerful: many do rituals of both deity, Khangso, Sinamukha, etc ... but only think about making money or living but easily: it is sad to know that, and it's sad for me to write these words, because I am a Buddhist, but even devotees of Dorje Shugden darm have offered the possibility that some lama help me cut my witchcraft: just me say ask this deity, or another deity, put a lot of faith .... and I have no energy or strength to light a candle ... If you know of a lama, or if a lama of verd ad,, read my post by favorcomuniquense me, or make bids against curses in Sha Gaden monastery, I will give you my data and who should enviarsele picture and if you help me makes merit for many people to believe in Dorje Shugden more. Thanks again and blessings to all!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2013, 08:18:29 AM »
Thanks for your opinion and advice: the only thing is that no concrete cutting blade knows black magic of true and powerful: many do rituals of both deity, Khangso, Sinamukha, etc ... but only think about making money or living but easily: it is sad to know that, and it's sad for me to write these words, because I am a Buddhist, but even devotees of Dorje Shugden darm have offered the possibility that some lama help me cut my witchcraft: just me say ask this deity, or another deity, put a lot of faith .... and I have no energy or strength to light a candle ... If you know of a lama, or if a lama of verd ad,, read my post by favorcomuniquense me, or make bids against curses in Sha Gaden monastery, I will give you my data and who should enviarsele picture and if you help me makes merit for many people to believe in Dorje Shugden more. Thanks again and blessings to all!

May I humbly suggest that you could try contacting losang_tenpa here in this form. he is a western monk currently residing in Shar Ganden. You could request him to help you out in finding a Lama that can assist you. But with that said, it is not only faith alone that you need....from how you describe and talk about yourself, it seems that you have lost all hope in life and if you have, it would be difficult for anyone to help you. You have to keep trying to develop the energy in you.

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2013, 04:39:50 PM »
Hi Ensapa, hi everybody: Many did not believe in Jesus until He performed miracles: miracles I do not ask, I just want to live happily, achieve something in my life: I am a lawyer and I have never not a coin, nobody wants to give me a job, if any lama helps me get a job, the monastery Sha Garden donare my entire salary for a year, and that year donare last part of my salary all the rest of my life. This indicates I guess I say that I have faith in something or someone, in this case they can help lamas, and Dorje Shugden. I will contact the Western lama and hopefully help me, it's a shame they have not Tibetan lamas in Buenos Aires, there is only one group Kadampa, but I prefer the Tibetan lamas. Thank you very much.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2013, 04:46:48 AM »
Hi Ensapa, hi everybody: Many did not believe in Jesus until He performed miracles: miracles I do not ask, I just want to live happily, achieve something in my life: I am a lawyer and I have never not a coin, nobody wants to give me a job, if any lama helps me get a job, the monastery Sha Garden donare my entire salary for a year, and that year donare last part of my salary all the rest of my life. This indicates I guess I say that I have faith in something or someone, in this case they can help lamas, and Dorje Shugden. I will contact the Western lama and hopefully help me, it's a shame they have not Tibetan lamas in Buenos Aires, there is only one group Kadampa, but I prefer the Tibetan lamas. Thank you very much.

I wish you good luck with your endeavours and remember not to give up on yourself because once you do, nothing can really help you after that. Just keep on holding on and find ways and solutions for your problems. I hope Losang_tenpa can help you out, Tibetan Lamas do not need to see you in person to help you, they can help you without being in person and they just have to direct their positive energies to you. Good luck!

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2013, 08:04:11 PM »
Hi Ensapa, hi everybody, well, I'll end resigning if nobody helps me ... that there are so many deities if even one can help me? I will continue hoping for a miracle ... what more sincerely regret is that I want help with money, and with more things to those who spread the teachings of Dorje Shugden, because even though he does not help me, I respect that and so sorry for other deities ... only God knows because I have to suffer like that, being a man with good health but without a penny in his pocket. Thank you very much to all for reading my posts, and any advice that might be useful to me saber appreciate. Blessings!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2013, 04:51:53 AM »
Hi Ensapa, hi everybody, well, I'll end resigning if nobody helps me ... that there are so many deities if even one can help me? I will continue hoping for a miracle ... what more sincerely regret is that I want help with money, and with more things to those who spread the teachings of Dorje Shugden, because even though he does not help me, I respect that and so sorry for other deities ... only God knows because I have to suffer like that, being a man with good health but without a penny in his pocket. Thank you very much to all for reading my posts, and any advice that might be useful to me saber appreciate. Blessings!

You can still promote Dorje Shugden without money...you have the internet, you have friends etc. Create the cause to spread his teachings more by spreading him whenever you can, you dont have to wait until the resources come because they will only come when you do something. Sitting there and waiting for a miracle wont help much. I really wish you good luck, but a change has to happen in your mind before it actualises and grows.

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2013, 03:43:17 AM »
Thanks for your advice but I did not help at all: I always heard that the deities are waiting for those who need help: Dorje Shugden surely could not help me or not be able to do, but I will try testing with another of many Tibetan deities that even many unknown. Thank you very much and greetings.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2013, 05:40:08 AM »
Thanks for your advice but I did not help at all: I always heard that the deities are waiting for those who need help: Dorje Shugden surely could not help me or not be able to do, but I will try testing with another of many Tibetan deities that even many unknown. Thank you very much and greetings.

He is able to help but if your negative karma is too heavy or if you're not willing to do anything on your part but just want to sit there and wait, i doubt anyone would be able to help you. you're welcome to try other deities, but with your current mindset, I doubt you'll get much help either. Before you say that Dorje Shugden has never helped you, can you tell me if you have done his prayers before? How many malas of his mantra have you done so far? Have you done his kawang? The Buddhas are always willing to help, but if you dont make an effort to open up and receive their help, how? Obviously, if you dont want to make the effort then say that this Buddha or deity does not work for you, it's not fair. I understand that your situation is severe and painful, but it does not really justify the lack of effort.

unless of course, you're in the same situation as this lady who is also affected by black magic, but even then mantras can still be chanted.

gt04

(skip to 3.36)

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2013, 12:01:42 AM »
My situation is not easy, I have one witchcraft for years at today, and yet did Dorje Shugden mantra more than three months, I offering, with candles, incense, wine, and did not know what else to do: the worst is that I did not find even a lama or someone who offers to help me leave my photos and my data: is that in many monasteries help make bids.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2013, 04:57:46 AM »
My situation is not easy, I have one witchcraft for years at today, and yet did Dorje Shugden mantra more than three months, I offering, with candles, incense, wine, and did not know what else to do: the worst is that I did not find even a lama or someone who offers to help me leave my photos and my data: is that in many monasteries help make bids.

Can you describe what sort of symptoms are you experiencing? Many people may think that they are under the influence of witchcraft but it could also be caused by mental problems that the person is not aware of or diseases that remain unchecked. It's important to rule these out because if you're suffering from a delusional state and you insist that you're being affected by witchcraft when you're not, i dont think anything else can help you.

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2013, 04:02:07 AM »
Ensapa: If you Are you better connection with Dorje Shugden, ask for that is what happens to me ok? Invoke it through the oracle to see if you know something: I'm not going to answer anything more because I think that nobody knows anything in this site, even the lamas. But I do know what happens to me so dam closed you for this topic.

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2013, 03:06:02 AM »
Ensapa: In the video you post may be the ignorance of many Chinese. It is sad for a Buddhist like me, like many ignorant kill defenseless animals. Perhaps the fault of the Chinese government, not really where the shooting took place, but I can only say that there are many people affected by witchcraft and to assist, it only takes a few mantras: I think your intention was good, but consider better than to broadcast a video like the samples, since the real Buddhists do not agree with pagan rituals and animal sacrifices.

Tammy

« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2013, 12:11:18 PM »
Thank you the information on removing curses and spells. looking at the list of "work" required, I would recommend getting someone who is familiar with each specific puja to perform them. The person involved or affected by the curses and spells should be present when the pujas are being performed...
Down with the BAN!!!