Author Topic: Your experience with Dorje Shugden.  (Read 5325 times)

Zach

Your experience with Dorje Shugden.
« on: June 07, 2010, 11:51:58 AM »
In order to develop deep and unchanging faith in the holy beings i find one of the best methods is via the medium of personal story telling.

Dorje shugden has helped me in many ways, He appeared to me in numerous dreams correcting me on aspects of my practise when i was going wrong, He has manifested as material need when times have been tough, He has manifested as people in order to subdue delusions for me, and he helped me get my job...and to top it off he provided me with a manager who attends our centre  :)

Please share you experience of Dorje Shugden...Help increase our faith.  :)

honeydakini

Re: Your experience with Dorje Shugden.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 05:27:05 PM »
Hi Zach,
I actually started a similar thread on this same topic a while ago, where a few people also shared their personal experiences of DS practice. Quite inspiring... do check it out: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=624.msg5052#msg5052

I am a firm believer of promoting goodness and positivity and it is very helpful and inspirational to learn and understand the true benefits of Dorje Shugden's practice and of Dharma in general. This way, our minds open and when we engage in the practice, attainments and understanding and wisdom come more easily to us, and we are able to apply and practice the teachings much easier and swifter. Personal sharings are a great way for learning, as are learning the more formal teachings about this practice, the commentaries and explanations etc.

I hope the link above will be of some help ;)

Zach

Re: Your experience with Dorje Shugden.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 08:31:19 PM »
Ooops...suggestion to admin to stick that thread then.  :)