Author Topic: At last !  (Read 8414 times)

Zach

At last !
« on: June 02, 2010, 06:45:52 PM »
Its about time you know, Thank you very much dear admin for finally allowing me to join ive been watching you guys for a while now with great interest its nice to see so many dedicated practitoners in one place ! :)

a friend

Re: At last !
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 03:25:52 AM »

Welcome, Zach!
I hope you enjoy the Forum.

One thing I don't understand: I never heard of Administration not allowing somebody to join.
Could you please explain what happened?
One thing I can tell you, if you had any problem when you tried to sign up, I can assure you that it was only a technical thing. This Administration never exerted any type of censorship not allowing somebody to join or delaying his acceptance.

DSFriend

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 07:15:41 AM »
Its about time you know, Thank you very much dear admin for finally allowing me to join ive been watching you guys for a while now with great interest its nice to see so many dedicated practitoners in one place ! :)

Dear Zach

A warm welcome to you. I read that the delay could have been some recent major spamming on the site...perhaps this could have affected your request from being approved by the Admin.

Well, we're glad you in here now.

sincerely
DSFriend

Zach

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 07:32:08 AM »
Well i signed up multiple times, as i thought it was some sort of problem on my end as i never received any confirmation for any accounts.... ???
Have to say i was rather dissapointed by that but no matter im here now :)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 07:15:55 PM »
Welcome Zach...

I've heard too that there isn't much censorship on here. I managed to log on quite easily myself so I think that if you experienced any problems, it was just a technical issue. A friend of mine, also from England, registered but didn't manage to sign up for awhile but I wrote in on his behalf and the admin just approved him.

Do contribute to the forum!

love
Kate
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Zach

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 07:28:13 PM »
Welcome Zach...

I've heard too that there isn't much censorship on here. I managed to log on quite easily myself so I think that if you experienced any problems, it was just a technical issue. A friend of mine, also from England, registered but didn't manage to sign up for awhile but I wrote in on his behalf and the admin just approved him.

Do contribute to the forum!

love
Kate

Worry Thee not ive wanted to post here for along time im inspired to see so many Kadam's in one place :)

DSFriend

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 04:30:45 AM »

Worry Thee not ive wanted to post here for along time im inspired to see so many Kadam's in one place :)

There are many sincere people who loves the Dharma in here. My deepest gratitude to the Admin of this website and the many senior practitioners who are very willing and patiently share with new comers like myself.

much appreciation
DSfriend