Author Topic: Support Offered to the Central Tibetan Administration in Bangalore  (Read 15168 times)

Alex

• Email
Re: Support Offered to the Central Tibetan Administration in Bangalore
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 11:36:10 PM »

The thing is Lama Zopa had warned of "Another side of the teaching is that it is mentioned that the protector (Dorje Shugden) is an Arya Bodhisattva, a manifestation of Manjushri. So, then, there is also the risk of our creating very heavy karma in that context.". Its a direct hint of Lama Zopa could very well still be practicing the practice that his Guru, Lama Yeshe had given him. This will explain so well why Lama Yeshe's statue is still in the revered place in FPMT's altar when he is a staunch Dorje Shugden practitioner and had relied on Dorje Shugden for everything, even for the formation of FPMT.

This is a very interesting statement you make and quite likely possible too because I deep down inside I do believe that Lama Zopa is a good, loyal, and is very devoted to Lama Yeshe and I've heard from many high Lamas he himself truly relied on Dorje Shugden... he is not someone who would backstab Lama Yeshe and his protector. He must have been forced and cajoled to do this, unfortunately, hence this is probably why Lama Yeshe statues are everywhere... if not, why keep a statue of a Lama who practised and spread Dorje Shugden till the very end. Let's not forget Kopan monastery was built with the help of the great Dharmapala Dorje Shuguden back in the days as the Lamas would do many extensive pujas to invoke upon Dorje Shugden's help. FPMT senior students, shame on you and your greed and the need to look good. Where is your Guru devotion and Dharma?

To me, it is a great possibility that Lama Zopa keeps his practice of DS secret but his outward signs speak much about his secret. The statues of his Guru, Lama Yeshe and how he is requested for the recognition of Lama Osel by the Dalai Lama. He must have put in so much effort into the search for the reincarnation of his Guru and I wonder if maybe for the recognition, he had to bargain the status of his centres to be Anti-DS. From all signs, Lama Zopa had never happily participated in activities against DS. Usually it is with a forced/closed face, just as in the picture taken when FPMT money was donated to the CTA.

On the contrary, his homage to his Guru, Lama Yeshe (as you had kindly shared pictures of) showed so much devotion and yearning. He had also kept Lama Osel as close as possible but under the circumstances, it is understandable that the conditions are not right/favourable for Lama Osel to teach. The lack of merits is very apparent. The senior students of FPMT should know of broken samaya and if they really want to preserve the blessings and existence/real purpose of their centres, then they should effect the mending of samaya now. The way it is, I think they have very little time left to do so.

Time is certainly running out for FPMT. Lama Osel is disrobed. Lama Zopa manifested a stroke. All these obstacles are signs of the spiritual guide unable to teach Dharma at his center. This means the samaya is severely broken where the students do not have the merit to receive Dharma from their spiritual guide anymore.

This is a common sight even in the monasteries where high lamas will manifest illness or death at an early age because the monks there did not have a good samaya with the Lama. The lamas are not doing this on purpose to "punish" their students because the Lama has compassion. However, due to the lack of merit and collection of negative karma, they will not be able to hear the precious Dharma.

FPMT will have to amend their samaya as soon as possible before it is too late to repair their samaya. If they choose not to, whatever spiritual activities that they do in FPMT will not bring results and no attainments will arise. This is stated in the 50 stanzas of Guru devotion text.

Drolma

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2019, 01:55:56 AM »
This shows how hypocritical the CTA is. They said Buddhism is a very important culture of the Tibetans and they have the responsibility to preserve it. But how much do they understand what Buddism is? Everything they have done so far is against the Buddha's teachings. They use religion to cover their failure and create suffering for people.

They are already taking a lot of money from their sponsors why do they still need to take money from a Buddhist organisation to run a secular organisation? How come they don't have the fund to maintain the office? Where did the donation go? Taking the money from a Buddhist organisation and use it to destroy Buddhism, how ironic.

The CTA takes money from their sponsors in the west, they get benefits from the Indian government, and now they take money from a Buddhist organisation! However, the CTA didn't think it was something shameful or wrong, the representative in the office looked happy to received the money. This is so sad, the CTA has not produced any results but they continue to use people.

Alex

• Email
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2019, 07:14:56 AM »
The action of Lama Zopa does not make any sense. Why is he willing to make donations as a spiritual organisation to a non-spiritual organisation? Why is he using Sangha's money to support some government body? If the government is benefitting many with their actions, it is still acceptable. However, Tibetan leadership had proven to be selfish and whatever actions that they do is to benefit themselves.

This will be a joke if other Buddhist organisation knows about this. How can the Tibetan leadership have such thick faces to accept donation from Buddhist organisation? I guess they are used to taking money from everybody and that is why they do not feel something is not right when they take money even from FPMT.

Lama Zopa must be doing it out of the motivation to get FPMT closer to Tibetan leadership. Whoever that is close to the Tibetan leadership will get alot of benefits because they are close to His Holiness the Dalai Lama as well. FPMT is just an organisation out to get benefits for themselves and they can even sacrifice their Guru samaya to do that.

Drolma

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2019, 11:49:57 PM »
The action of Lama Zopa does not make any sense. Why is he willing to make donations as a spiritual organisation to a non-spiritual organisation? Why is he using Sangha's money to support some government body? If the government is benefitting many with their actions, it is still acceptable. However, Tibetan leadership had proven to be selfish and whatever actions that they do is to benefit themselves.

This will be a joke if other Buddhist organisation knows about this. How can the Tibetan leadership have such thick faces to accept donation from Buddhist organisation? I guess they are used to taking money from everybody and that is why they do not feel something is not right when they take money even from FPMT.

Lama Zopa must be doing it out of the motivation to get FPMT closer to Tibetan leadership. Whoever that is close to the Tibetan leadership will get alot of benefits because they are close to His Holiness the Dalai Lama as well. FPMT is just an organisation out to get benefits for themselves and they can even sacrifice their Guru samaya to do that.

You are right to say that. How can a spiritual organisation donate money to a secular organisation that does not do work but creates conflicts to separate people? How can a secular organisation who has received so much financial aid from overseas be so poor and need to take money from a spiritual organisation? Either parties were not doing the right things.

If I am a sponsor to FPMT, I would be so upset because the money I donated is to the Dharma centre to do good work but now the money is spent to do secular work. If the money is used to help a charity organisation, I can still accept. The amazing part is, the representative from the CTA was smiling so happily when he recieved the check.

FPMT is quite big, perhaps they are not confident they can get sponsors for their lama and their centres if they continue to do Dorje Shugden practice that is why they abandoned the practice their lama had given to them. When they don't go against the CTA, things would be much easier for them, they can use the Dalai Lama's name to get more sponsors and students. However, spiritually they will suffer because of their broken Samaya with their teacher. 

Alex

• Email
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2019, 10:50:27 PM »

You are right to say that. How can a spiritual organisation donate money to a secular organisation that does not do work but creates conflicts to separate people? How can a secular organisation who has received so much financial aid from overseas be so poor and need to take money from a spiritual organisation? Either parties were not doing the right things.

If I am a sponsor to FPMT, I would be so upset because the money I donated is to the Dharma centre to do good work but now the money is spent to do secular work. If the money is used to help a charity organisation, I can still accept. The amazing part is, the representative from the CTA was smiling so happily when he recieved the check.

FPMT is quite big, perhaps they are not confident they can get sponsors for their lama and their centres if they continue to do Dorje Shugden practice that is why they abandoned the practice their lama had given to them. When they don't go against the CTA, things would be much easier for them, they can use the Dalai Lama's name to get more sponsors and students. However, spiritually they will suffer because of their broken Samaya with their teacher.

What is going on with FPMT nowadays? They have not been acting like a spiritual organisation anymore. They seems to be operating based on benefits and gains like a business-minded body. How can a spiritual organisation donate money to a political body? What kind of message they are telling the whole world?

They must be doing it because they wanted to get close to His Holiness the Dalai Lama, just like how they are willing to ditch their Guru, Lama Yeshe just to be seen in the same line with His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Can you imagine that? They chose fame and power of their own Lama.

No wonder the reincarnation of Lama Yeshe, Lama Osel refuses to take on robes and lives like a monk. FPMT’s broken samaya had resulted in him not able to expound the holy teachings to them anymore. Lama Osel will only drift further apart until he is totally out of the picture.