Author Topic: Anti-Dorje Shugden Twitter account suspended!!!  (Read 18574 times)

Vajra10

Re: Anti-Dorje Shugden Twitter account suspended!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2017, 02:25:42 PM »
Hurray! Twitter save the world by suspending the 2 unwanted members who create only hate & rumours . I have see many of the same kind like @Tibetans and @Bhorangzen, they hide behind of the tittle of "anonymous" and use the names of "H.H Dalai Lama and FreeTibet" as their shield for their unproductive and damaging activities.

I wish Twitter and all other social platforms can do their best to eliminate and remove individuals who do not behave and have no respects to anyone else except themselves..

Carpenter

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2017, 02:37:11 PM »
Thank you for the great news, it is really ridiculous for them to attack other Tibetan Lamas or the people who practice Dorje Shugden.

When we call ourselves a Buddhist practitioners, what does a Buddhist do? To attack others just because they have other belief? definitely NOT.. A Buddhist is suppose to practice kindness, generosity, compassion, integrity, etc.. That's what Buddha taught, that is the Buddha's nature. So how can we attack others while learning to be compassion?

I saw many posts by @Tibetans and @BhoRangzen, they claim that they are passionately to claim back their country - Tibet. But at the same time, they are attacking other Tibetan citizens. How can they claim back a country when they are creating disharmony and division? What benefit does it bring to a country? Even in a company, the leaders are encouraging harmony and unity to their staff, moreover it is a country, harmony in the country is utmost important.

Not with bad intention, but I do wish their accounts are suspended forever and the other fake accounts who is attacking other people consistently who does not go align with their own belief. Thank you Twitter for taking the appropriate action to protect other twitter users.

vajrastorm

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2017, 02:53:08 PM »
Kudos to Twitter for having suspended these two accounts obviously after a thorough investigation.

When we talk about freedom of speech anywhere including on this forum, we all know that this freedom comes with responsibility. Yet, we have seen how irresponsible these two accounts (which to all intents and purposes appear to be fake accounts)have been.Their anti-Shugden tweets have been inevitably laced with vulgarities and insults which are so insolent that they defy common sense and reason.There is much venom and vindictiveness in their tone and attitude.

Are they actually fighting the cause of freedom for Tibet? If so, why are they attacking a religious group? What have Dorje Shugden followers faithfully doing a practice given to them by their root Gurus got to do with their fight for the  cause of Tibet's freedom and independence?

They claim to have full respect for the Dalai Lama. Yet their attacks on twitter are against the Dalai Lama's firm stance of autonomy for Tibet. They still insist on full independence for Tibet. Furthermore, aren't they disrespecting the Dalai Lama , who had already said that Shugden practitioners can practice Shugden. Why do they still insist on continuing with their attacks on Dorje Shugden and on Shugden practitioners?

Last but not least, this insistence on attacking Tibetan Shugden practitioners and discriminating against them shows they are bent on dividing Tibetans instead of endeavouring to unite all Tibetans.

Hence, it is really fully justified that they be suspended until they reform their stance and shed their rudeness and vulgarity.May peace prevail.

Tianni

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2017, 03:01:30 PM »
This  is  a very good news. If you want to help Tibet, the focus is their needs and does things that can really bring result to benefit Tibetan.  The world do not need people like @Tibetan and @BhoRangzen that kept on attacking and harassing Shugden practitioners  and claimed that they are helping Tibet. A logic person can obviously see that they are just created hatred and disharmony between Tibetan and Buddhist in others country. Moreover, who are they to judge people is good and bad, they are not the GOD.  Social media suppose to be promote world peace, if we let @Tibetan and @BhoRangzen keep doing what they are doing, it can bring war to the world. Thank you that they are account suspended, less 2 more peoples making suffer to others.

Belinda Mae

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2017, 03:37:14 PM »
It is good to suspend any accounts who causes trouble and harassed people of any form of social media. Everyone and anyone has their own rights to follow whichever Guru they like and whichever religion they feel comfortable with. If we don't agree or do not follow other religion we MUST NOT talk bad about it. We MUST ALWAYS RESPECT other people's religion. In spiritual wise, we must think of the karma that we will get for talking bad about other religion or Guru.

vajra-NMD

• Email
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2017, 03:38:04 PM »
At my point of view of Social Media : FB, Instagram or Snapchat should forever banned all of those hater or people who wrote to condemn others badly. Well... In 21st century ( the world of Social Medias ), we can't do anything on it and i don't understand why they ( Haters ) are "Enjoy" to condemn others thru Social Meda?

If you don't like a person in Social Media, simple... Just click " Block " button, you won't see the person and the person would not see you anymore in Social Media World , simple as that. By the way, I am glad that Twitter take action for the person that wrote badly and condemn others in their territory.

Thank You DS.com admin for the article

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2017, 03:51:27 PM »
I salute the vigilance and fairness of the Management of Twitter for the closure of these two accounts @Tibetan and @BhoRangzen. I have followed the postings of these 2 accounts and the slandering and vulgarity spewed on the space of Twitter is very embarassing and unfit for public viewing.  Also the fact that no one knows who is behind these accounts as they are anonymous is a case of suspect.

It is very interesting to note that these two accounts were set for the noble cause of creating freedom for Tibetans under the leadership of HH the Dalai Lama.  However it is my opinion, the contents of what were being publicised are definitely not the views of His Holiness who always teach of love and loving kindness.

Another question that is emerging into my mind now is whether His Holiness and his legal representatives know what is happening that @Tibetan and @ BhoRangzen there is a creation of division among Tibetans against and for Dalai Lama, simply by their choice of to or not to worship Dorje Shugden.

Is fighting for Tibetan freedom based on freedom of choice of religious belief or lack of same?

As I have mentioned, it has shown the world that Twitter is not a gossip and slandering media for public consumption but a space to voice opinions without defaming others and Twitter's social responsibility is much appreciated.

Richardlaktam

• Email
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2017, 03:58:16 PM »
Attacking and aggressive account like that should be suspended. I have seen their tweet before, it's all about attacking and discriminating Dorje Shugden and his practitioners. In this case, it is more like attack for personal interest more than Tibetan cause. First thing came to my mind after reading their tweet was, why Dorje Shugden practitioners must be spy that paid by China? And, what does Dorje Shugden has got to do with Tibet independence? My government keep encouraging the people to be unity, respect each other, and each other religions. I believe there are many countries in the world have more than one race and religion now. But no country would like to break their people into groups. And, no country would bring religion into politics. In that case, they are more like creating ripples among Tibetan than uniting them. So, obviously, they are against Dalai Lama too. It's good that Twitter block their account now. They are actually more attacking accounts like that in Twitter, hopefully Twitter support can block more of those aggressive and negative accounts, which can create disharmony among people.

Big Uncle

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2017, 06:40:53 PM »
It just too bad that these Rangzen accounts would attack Shugden people. Shugden people have got nothing to do with Rangzen people. We are merely Dharma practitioners and we are not looking for trouble. Many Shugden lamas and practitioners are Tibetans and they want nothing but to return to their homeland again. I have not heard of any Tibetan Shugden practitioner who would not want to see the Tibetan cause come to fruition.

Whoever it is behind these accounts had made a big mistake attacking Shugden practitioner and just saying that we are all agents of the Chinese is a big sweeping statement and stupid. Anyway, I hope this teaches the owner of these accounts a lesson and to just stick to their own cause. It's so unnecessary to attack Shugden people. Shugden people are not the reason that Tibet is still part of China. It is the Tibetan leadership lack of ability to negotiate with the Chinese.

PrajNa

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2017, 10:55:13 PM »
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Good riddance to bad rubbish, finally these two anti-Shugden Twitter accounts @Tibetan and @BhoRangzen that kept on attacking and harassing Shugden practitioners are suspended!

It is okay if only they had just kept and focused on their Rangzen Free Tibet caused and not stray and start attacking Shugden people they did not even know. Their discrimination, defamation and false accusation of Dorje Shugden people being Chinese spies, Chinese 'dogs' who are paid by China, and even use vulgarities to spew their hate. How can they discriminate another Tibetan for their choice of faith and religion? That is totally unfair, unethical, against human rights cause for religious freedom. They have NO RIGHT to criticise China about lack of human rights and religious freedom when they themselves do not respect the human rights and religious freedom of their own Tibetan people to practice the religion of their choice.

How can anyone who work for a noble cause be so hypocritical? Rangzen is non-religious cause and is for the people and about Tibetan people's freedom, doesn't that count for Shugden Tibetans as well? Since when Rangzen became a mouth piece for CTA's (Central Tibetan Administration) lies and propaganda, these guys have got it all mixed up! So thank goodness for Twitter's new security policy, defamation, harassment, discrimination and such abuse is no longer tolerated! Justice is served!

Think about it... what kind of people are these to keep attacking people they do not know and keep defaming them? Is this how Buddhist, peaceful people representing a noble cause behave? Scary. No wonder HH the Dalai Lama can never get a dialogue with China. Definitely not gonna happen with these type of hateful people around and they should know whatever they do online is always recorded somewhere.

1. If we truly examine these accounts, you will realise that @Tibetans and @BhoRangzen accounts are actually against the Dalai Lama. Why? Because they oppose the Dalai Lama's mission and goal for Tibet, which is the Middle Way (Umaylam). It is clear that they do not respect the Dalai Lama and his views, for each Rangzen tweet they sent out, they are in fact saying that the Dalai Lama is wrong and they are against him. They defy him and so they actually hate him.

2. In fact, all their supporters and friends who support all their Rangzen activities are actually against the Dalai Lama's views.

4. Rangzen is a noble movement but these guys bring it down and made it NOT noble when they start to get personal and nasty, attacking people they do not even know.

5. Rangzen is actually about freedom for all Tibetans so why are these guys against Tibetans who practice Shugden? Who are they to judge who are good or bad Tibetans based on their choice of faith? Are they even themselves real Tibetans?

6. What Tibetans or people believe or don't believe is none of their business. It is up to them as it is their religious freedom so why are Rangzen activists like @Tibetans and @BhoRangzen attacking and discriminating people just because they practice Dorje Shugden, which were given by their Tibetan Lamas?

7. Samdhong Rinpoche said those who oppose the Dalai Lama are in fact more dangerous than the communist & Shugden people. They are actually the REAL ENEMY of TIBET and the Tibetan cause. So these two Rangzen activists really proved Samdhong Rinpoche is right when they start attacking Shugden practitioners. WATCH.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-_7sBcuyqA

8. In reality, Shugden practitioners are not the ones harming the Dalai Lama but these Rangzen activist are. These Rangzen activists are the ones causing more problems for the Dalai Lama who seeks Tibetan autonomy and dialogue with China. The Rangzen people on the other hand, seek full independence and any effort for Rangzen will jeopardise the Dalai Lama's plan towards autonomy and his hope to one day return to Tibet and see his Tibetan people. @Tibetans @BhoRangzen accounts like these are causing disharmony, disunity in Tibetan people!

9. It is obvious that these 2 accounts are creating and using multiple accounts to like and retweet their own tweets.

10. These twitter accounts spew racist slurs all the time towards anyone who supports or are connected to China. This is outright RACISM and against human rights. They are very disrespectful of other Twitter users online and are always using vulgarities.

11.  True Rangzen activists shouldn't attack Tibetans or Tibetans Lama. Tibetan Lamas, such as the Dalai Lama, and other Lamas around the world are major contributors to the welfare of Tibetans after Tibetans went into exile. Many Tibetan Lamas contributed towards rebuilding monasteries, establishing schools and educational institutions, and charitable projects in their community, so why do Rangzen people, who supposedly CARE about the welfare of Tibetans, go against or criticise these sponsors/leaders in the Tibetan community? It does not make sense if they claim they care about the well being of Tibetans.

I am not sure if you guys have noticed, one more of the accounts that was used to attack Dorje Shugden practitioners and innocent people on Twitter has been suspended. The account is @snowlions. If you are in the Twitter scene, you will know that this account is one of the major ones that has been spreading negative propaganda and attacking Dorje Shugden Lamas, monks and practitioners almost daily for years.

Looks like Twitter is serious about protecting innocent people from wrongful defamation. I heard that Twitter was working on better ways to identify abuse offenders, even if they haven't been reported by users.

First it was @Tibetans and @BhoRangzen, now it is @Snowlions, I am sure more fake accounts used to abuse and punish people for practicing religious freedom will be suspended. This is good news for all Dorje Shugden practitioners worldwide.

Rowntree

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2017, 11:42:30 PM »
Wow! Wow! Wow! Three significant anti-Dorje Shugden Twitter accounts are FINALLY suspended! This is one of the best news we can ever have for the longest time in the struggle of the Dorje Shugden ban! These three accounts are supposed to be rangzen in nature, which is a noble cause for the Tibetans' independency, but the owner has decided to turn it against the Dorje Shugden people for more than a year. What does Dorje Shugden has to do with rangzen at all especially when the former is spiritual and the later is political. The owner could have been smarter in his strategy and leave the Dorje Shugden people alone simply because it has nothing to do with politics so the accounts with more than three hundred thousands of tweets can be retained for the cause. I salute Twitter for doing such a wonderful job in exercising their policies without discrimination but I must also salute our Dorje Shugden people for coming together to report these three accounts for all the abusive tweets directed at Dorje Shugden people and bring justice back to us.

Erstvollzug

• Email
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2017, 02:46:52 AM »
Zum jetzigen Stand sind es 3 von diesen gemeinen Konten, die suspendiert wurden, welche: @Tibetans @BhoRangzen und @snowlions sind. Es sind wahrhaft gute Nachrichten für alle Dorje Shugden Praktizierende, die nicht mit Bergen von negativen Tweeds, falschen Anschuldigungen und bösartiger gezielter Belästigung, die wir nicht verdienen, aufwachen müssen. Ich hoffe dass Twitter so weiter macht und aus Twitter eine sicherere Plattform für alle Benutzer macht.

Ausserdem, sogar wenn diese Konten später wiederhergestellt werden, denke daran dass diese Konten wieder geschlossen werden können. Es gibt eine Begrenzung wie oft ein missbräuchliches Konto suspendiert wird bevor es endgültig geschlossen wird. Jede neuen Konten die diese Konten ersetzen, werden nicht das gleiche ‘Prestige’ haben, verglichen mit den alten Konten die viele Follower und Tweets haben. Die Lektion hier ist niemals andere Menschen zu belästigen, Online höflich zu sein und Dorje Shugden wird dich segnen.

Wenn die neuen Konten, die geöffnet werden um diese alten Konten zu ersetzen, wieder beginnen andere Online zu belästigen, werden diese neuen Konten bestimmt auch suspendiert werden. Es wäre eine Verschwendung weil die Online Angreifer mehr Zeit damit verbringen werden neue Konten zu öffnen und sie wieder aufzubauen anstatt sich auf ihre wahre Aktivismus Arbeit zu fokussieren.

Erstvollzug

• Email
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2017, 03:13:43 AM »
Interesting. I found on the twitter page

Fan Jing Jing

• Email
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2017, 10:14:00 AM »
I always inspired by the activists who speak up and fight for their cause. But no matter what cause you are fighting for, there should not be any violence or words that being spread around vulgarly. Why would I want anyone who constantly spreading hatreds and violence to save my country or people? what hope do I have on these people? These people are obviously worse than whatever they are fighting for. Why would I want to change a rotten eggs for a rotten apple? So illogical.

Activists are people who fight for humanity, peace and harmony. These people was creating and spinning more hates and confusing everybody. These accounts should not be open up again. Why would i want to open up my social media everyday reading all these scary messages. Life already stressful enough, why do we need to be stressed up more with all their violence. The @snowlions people are not going to free Tibet. We all know that. They are here to create and spin head of violence energy. In fact they should not be allowed in any social media platforms.           

Joo Won

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2017, 04:41:13 PM »
I do not support internet censorship and to effectively stop the spreading negative, harassing and harmful speech or messages online is a very importantly and MUST for a platform like Twitter to do. Why? All should use social media with responsible, since we all know words can heal and can kill at the same time. Platform like Twitter can have messages go viral and influence many people around the world, thus spreading hatred and disharmony online, or being a cyber bully would bring disaster to the world.

I was quite disappointed with Twitter not being just in managing the matter. You may noticed Twitter being accused of political bias and etc. I am glad that the mentioned accounts were being suspended or any accounts spreading hateful messages should be warned or suspended. Of course investigations should be done before any action being carried out. The most important thing is Twitter support team handle complaints and reports by users, then carry out investigation, and take actions to stop any users that are spreading hatred and disharmony. 

However thanks to Twitter to help creating a more harmony and peaceful virtual world and real world. Keep it up or no you will become obsolete in no times.