Author Topic: 20 Tweets for Religious Freedom  (Read 5013 times)

DharmaSpace

VeronicaSmith

Re: 20 Tweets for Religious Freedom
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 06:51:04 AM »
There should be religious freedom in this modern day and age right? Where everything is so advanced and information is well spread that problems are quickly solved right? There should not be issues regarding whole countries right? It should not be ignored right? But no. It is pretty sad that this situation has not been resolved and this ban has to be lifted in the name of religious freedom.

There must be more awareness and more spread on the word of this ban because not everything the CTA says is true and there are people suffering because of it, Shugden people. They get discriminated on hard and they did not do anything wrong. These kind of things must continue to lift the ban, the spread of information, not suffering.

James Bond

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 09:50:11 AM »
I think the main thing that we must take out of this is that there is an opposition against the Dalai Lama with the hopes of religious freedom. And this opposition is growing. Through social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, more and more people, Shugden practitioners, are speaking up. Speaking up for religious freedom, and the lifting of the ban.

People should be allowed to freely, publicly practice whatever they want. Others should not have any say or power over what people believe. My guru once said, if you want to worship a cup, go worship a cup. Nobody should have anything against your beliefs and nobody should ever take action against it. Thank you for sharing.

Jason Statham

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 01:00:20 PM »
This is unbelievable! How can they call themselves good Buddhist when they cuss and scold the Dorje Shugden for believing in Dorje Shugden? If you are a real Buddhist and you think that Dorje Shugden is bad, just keep quiet, focus in learning the Dharma and don't talk bad about Dorje Shugden. Because talking bad about other people's practice will only show that you are disrespectful and rude. Furthermore, you are representing the Dalai Lama, which means you will only make Dalai Lama lose face and many people will only dislike the Dalai Lama more. Many of my fellow Dorje Shugden practitioners also get discriminated for practicing for Dorje Shugden on social media and the worst part is that they are not even Tibetans. How is this fair? People used to say Buddhist people are kind and compassionate living in harmony, and I wonder what would other people call us when they find out about the discrimination towards certain Buddhists people from other Buddhists.

malini123456789

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 05:21:49 PM »
It is sad to see there are discrimination among human race.
Ones have to weight themselves before discriminating others peoples right.