Author Topic: CALL FOR AN APOLOGY FROM ADMIN AND FORUM MEMBERS  (Read 10365 times)

kris

Re: CALL FOR AN APOLOGY FROM ADMIN AND FORUM MEMBERS
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2015, 05:45:36 PM »
Forum is a place where we express our views, and I really like this space because most of the people here talk with logic and courteous. We have different point of views and that is very good for discussion, in fact it is very good for people to have different views. Therefore there is no need to apologize just because of different point of view.

Blueupali

• Email
Re: CALL FOR AN APOLOGY FROM ADMIN AND FORUM MEMBERS
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2015, 03:41:40 AM »
I understand why people want an apology for constantly praising the Dalai Lama about his "skillfulnes" in establishing this ban.
  I think, you know if you think Hitler or someone was clearing karmas of the world, and killing his own emanations (like all the Jews were just further emanations of Hitler)--- well it's confusing to most people to talk like that.  Likewise if you say, the Dalai Lama who is causing division, hatred, the separation of people and families is all doing it out of his omnicisence--- I think it's confusing, that 's secret view, keep it secret. Of course, people who have Tibetan lamas sometimes want to pay the lip service so they have to make their secret view public, or so they feel. 
  I think it's better to stop paying lip service to the Dalai Lama like that--- because if he is doing this in secretly as a Buddha--- then speak out.  No, I don't think it's forcing a view on people, but then I am not a fan of the Dalai Lama, nor have I ever been, past the 1st 6 months of being Buddhist--- it ended when I went to his first teaching.  I will say I did write two articles very critical of the Dalai Lama's policies that HAD been published on Ds.com ; suddenly they were yanked from DorjeShugden.com, right when you all were thinking of ending the webpage.  I wrote the admin, but they didn't even acknowledge me.  So, I guess when they did the changes they must have made sure to put in more Dalai Lama friendly staff. Yeah--- I am not playing. I won't say if the Dalai Lama is a BUddha because I don't know--- but I don't think we have had a real one since the time of the 5th, who was a bloody murderer of Kagyupas and who had Tulku Dragpa Gyeltsen murdered--- but people are afraid they are breaking samaya if they say anything against the Dalai Lama--- guess what--- I don't have samaya with him-- I don't think he can give it in the first place but I certainly didn't take any empowerments with him.  It's really dysfunctional to keep pretending that an abusive tyrant is okay--- it's like if the dad is molesting the kid and we say--- oh well sexual molestation clears his karma of when he used to rape nuns and foe destroyers in his past life.  We won't help him--- instead--- we will let the karma clear by letting his dad harm him like that.  Of course we will try to help the karma clear by taking right action.  I liked a lot about this site, but I get tired of hearing the praises sung of this terrible tyrant the Dalai Lama.  It's also true that even our mother living beings when they do something we think oh I have bad karma, but at the same time it's okay to DO something; in fact it's right action to.  I get the drift we aren't allowed to talk against the Dalai Lama on this site....