Author Topic: Exclusion of Dorje Shugden practitioners from exiled Tibetan parliament  (Read 3125 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
In this short video, "Exclusion of Dorje Shugden practitioners from exiled Tibetan parliament & public services", it states that all Tibetan civll servants must not be Dorje Shugden practitioners. This is the most appalling and flagrant statement against religious freedom, let alone any semblance of separation of church and state. 

Article 63 of the constitution was even amended to state this!

The reasons for this is that Dorje Shugden practice is a threat to the Dalai Lama's personal security and health. As has been often said in this forum, the Dalai Lama looks pretty healthy to me! And his personal security seems pretty okay, aside from the recent incident when he was agitated because he was accosted by the peaceful nun http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/dalai-lama-angrily-replies-back-a-peaceful-nun/

exclusion from government and public service Small | Large

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Matibhadra

This shows that the Western-supported Tibetan constitution and parliament in-exile are just facades for brutality and terrorism against Tibetan people.

The evil dalai and his Western master-puppets, not China, are the enemies of Tibetan people and Buddhism.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
I think that creating schism in the sangha is the enemy of Tibet... by dividing the sangha into Dorje Shugden practitioners and non-Dorje Shugden practitioners, the Dalai Lama achieved what China could not - the illegal yet endorsed separation of Tibetan FROM Tibetan simply because of their faith.

Ironically, this ban on Dorje Shugden practice has made Dorje Shugden acceptable to the China, who are encouraging the growth of Dorje Shugden practice in Tibet/China itself!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Matibhadra

I think that creating schism in the sangha is the enemy of Tibet...

This is like saying that guiding the 9/11 planes against the twin towers are the enemies of US, not the terrorists guiding them.

The enemy of Tibet has a name, which is is the terrorist Tenzin Gyatso, the evil dalai. The schism did not come about by itself.

by dividing the sangha into Dorje Shugden practitioners and non-Dorje Shugden practitioners, the Dalai Lama achieved what China could not

China could not achieve this aim, simply because is does not want it. China has more than 50 minority nationalities, and consistently pursues harmony amongst them.

The shortsighted, terrorist strategy of ”divide and rule” is the choice of the evil dalai's Western and Jewish puppet-masters.

Ironically, this ban on Dorje Shugden practice has made Dorje Shugden acceptable to the China, who are encouraging the growth of Dorje Shugden practice in Tibet/China itself!

Another well propagandized lie. China accepts and protects all Tibetan and non-Tibetan Buddhist traditions, which includes Gelugpas, with or without Dorje Shugden. However, China does keep reins on the sinister, political, terrorist personality cult of the evil dalai, and rightly so, as it does not qualify as Buddhism or religion anyway.