Author Topic: Rabgyä Rinpoche Celebrates His 25th Birthday  (Read 9548 times)

Q

Re: Rabgyä Rinpoche Celebrates His 25th Birthday
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 06:28:35 AM »
Any center who declares themselves to be Gelug will have a link to Dorje Shugden, whether or not they want to admit it. There is just no way around that. Centers who claim otherwise are lying to themselves and to others for the sake of looking good. I mean, how can a center grow when they deny their lineage masters and where can the blessings come from? How can Dharma grow at a place where Guru devotion is not taught and where the importance of the Lineage Gurus are not stressed? FPMT may have texts from Pabongkha Rinpoche but have they ever invited or donated to him in this life? It is hypocritical to use Pabongkha Rinpoche's text now and then pretending that his current reincarnation does not exist.

Ensapa, I also know that the Lamrim book used in HHDL teachings are without the names of 2 of our most important lineage gurus... Pabongkha Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche. Do you mean to say that HHDL is lying to himself and teachings have no blessings? Does that mean that HHDL cause to spread the Dharma to the world did not grow since the ban of DS? Just wondering.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2013, 07:40:43 AM »
Ensapa, I also know that the Lamrim book used in HHDL teachings are without the names of 2 of our most important lineage gurus... Pabongkha Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche. Do you mean to say that HHDL is lying to himself and teachings have no blessings? Does that mean that HHDL cause to spread the Dharma to the world did not grow since the ban of DS? Just wondering.

For all we know, HHDL's banning of Dorje Shugden could be Trijang Rinpoche's command to him, so the fact that his teachings still have power and his empowerments still work is a clear sign that he still has Guru devotion, or else there will be many ill omens that surround him. What the Dalai Lama does and what normal people who barely hold any vows are very different things. But for people other than high lamas who make the decision to cut off Pabongkha Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche from their lineage prayers, i dont think that's a very smart idea at all, dont you?

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 09:15:43 AM »
It gets better and better, more good and fantastic news of Tulkus recognized and Tulkus emerging to teach dharma; monasteries built for public to make offerings to Dorje Shugden images; and the Dalai Lama being less critical in his public addresses recently re Dorje Shugden practice. I hope anti Shugden people and their dharma center's administrators and committee are beginning to see that Dorje Shugden practice was not what they believed it to be, that is, demonic and harmful to anybody.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 03:42:51 AM »
It gets better and better, more good and fantastic news of Tulkus recognized and Tulkus emerging to teach dharma; monasteries built for public to make offerings to Dorje Shugden images; and the Dalai Lama being less critical in his public addresses recently re Dorje Shugden practice. I hope anti Shugden people and their dharma center's administrators and committee are beginning to see that Dorje Shugden practice was not what they believed it to be, that is, demonic and harmful to anybody.

We can only hope that there will be more and more of such tulkus emerging from the scene and helping to promote the Dharma. It will also cause the anti Dorje Shugden people to be less and less as time passes by and also, the returning of Rabgye Rinpoche would help some of his students from his former life as Geshe Rabten to realize that Geshe Rabten has indeed practiced Dorje Shugden before as I have read somewhere in this forum where someone that claims to be a student of Geshe Rabten getting quite riled up that Geshe Rabten was named as one of the Dorje Shugden Lamas and he kept saying that he asked the center and the center told him no. That's another aspect that I find interesting about the ban: how people go to great lengths to not believe that their teachers are Dorje Shugden practitioners and they go into denial.