Author Topic: pictures  (Read 315692 times)

dsnowlion

Re: pictures
« Reply #210 on: April 21, 2010, 09:55:45 PM »
And here are some more  ;)

Enjoy!!!

Love,
D-snowlion :-*

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #211 on: April 21, 2010, 11:14:52 PM »
Dear dsnowlion,

Thank you for all the great pictures of the torgya ritual at Shar Gaden Monastery. Nice picture of the abbot and tormas.
Thanks for all the effort.
TK

a friend

« Reply #212 on: April 22, 2010, 02:56:18 AM »

I join TK in the expression of gratitude. Such great pictures.
Also, such great incredible thing that the Venerable monks were able to regroup in a pure, armonious Sangha.
Thank you!

Mohani

• duldzin
« Reply #213 on: May 01, 2010, 06:06:14 PM »
Just finished painting.

Yeshe

• Email
« Reply #214 on: May 04, 2010, 07:25:14 PM »
Just finished painting.

Wow. That's very powerful and beautiful. :)
A compassionate mind cannot be penetrated by anger or attachment.

Zach

« Reply #215 on: June 04, 2010, 11:34:56 AM »
How wonderful this picture is !  :)

Ven Trijangs photo on the throne and Ven Kelsang gyatso's photo on the right of him !  :)
Shar gaden is indeed an auspcious place may we all have close ties with these Holy beings !  ;D

DoubleDorje

« Reply #216 on: June 05, 2010, 08:40:48 PM »
Wow, wow wowwwwww!!! Here got so many high resolution of Dorje Shugden picture. GOOD GOOD GOOD!!! i'm so really very excited to see every single pictures (enjoy to save it too)!!! Thank you whoever posted/added their collection here. Really appreciate and rejoice....

Thank you!
DD 

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #217 on: June 06, 2010, 07:06:48 PM »
These are the personal thangkas of Dorje Shugden and Kache Marpo of His Eminence the previous Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche.

TK
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 07:08:57 PM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #218 on: June 06, 2010, 07:19:54 PM »

This is my personal Shrine to Dorje Shugden. I like the offering of red light to Him as it makes the shrine even more beautiful.

TK

DSFriend

« Reply #219 on: June 07, 2010, 04:45:53 AM »
Rejoicing that Dagom Rinpoche's incarnation is back! Here's a picture of Ra Lotsawa to share with all
Source : http://www.vajrabhairava.com

happyxiao73

« Reply #220 on: June 08, 2010, 07:53:47 PM »
From Kham

I like the picture, very very attractive!!!! Thank you for post out.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #221 on: June 13, 2010, 07:42:42 AM »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #222 on: June 13, 2010, 10:41:43 AM »
Your Holiness The Dalai Lama,

How can anything Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche taught be wrong or any part be mistaken? That would compromise the blessings of the lineal lamas which includes Yourself.

With such a reincarnation lineage stemming back to the time of the Sage Shakyamuni Himself and being so learned, how can this master Trijang Rinpoche be wrong?

Please lift the ban. Please give people the choice to practice what they wish according to their lama's practices.

You have said countless times, your previous incarnations propititated Nechung so hence, you must continue in the tradition of your predecessors. If that is the case many Lamas have practiced Dorje Shugden in their previous incarnations, so let them have the right and freedom to continue with their predecessors like yourself.

Just like you have the freedom to bestow Nechung on your disciples, so should the many other lamas bestow Dorje Shugden on their disciples.

You are One, they are many, please in your great compassion and with folded hands I implore you to lift the ban and let everything become as it was before your great passing which I do not wish.

Whatever You have said or done, I have the deepest faith and respect for You even till now. I with tears in my eyes IMPLORE AND BEG You to lift the ban. Let me have the freedom to practice without discrimination what my saintly lamas have bestowed upon me and millions of others.

Prostrating to You,

TK
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 10:47:04 AM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #223 on: June 14, 2010, 12:57:30 PM »

Gangchen Tulku Rinpoche, painted as a Mahasiddha

The word Mahasiddha comes from "maha" = great and "siddha" = magical perfection, magical power. So a Mahasiddha is a master of great magical perfections, a master of tantra. The Vajrayana Buddhism (=tantric or great vehicle) speaks of a group of 84 famous mahasiddhas, highly developed Indian yogis and yoginis of all social classes who lived between 400 AD to 1200 AD, and who gave most major impulses for the various Tibetan traditions. There are many crazy and eccentric stories about those famous 84. In general any follower of the Vajrayana (Tantrayana) can become a mahasiddha. Some in a more hidden and secret way, others in a more spectacular way.

In the below painting Gangchen Tulku is shown in the form ofa Indian mahasiddha. In his right hand he holds the damaru (scull drum), envoking the dakinis (= enlightened and powerful female witches). In his left he holds the trishula (trident), a male symbol of mastering illusions. He wears a tiger skin, a chain of skulls around his neck and a scull, filled with blood in his other hand. The open sitting posture symbolizes that he is willing to act, using his perfections for the sake of all sentient beings. Below one can see a wrathful vajra (= cepter) and several dakinis and goddesses. Above him his guru HH Trijang Dorjechang as a Mahasiddha (Tilopa?). Every tiny detail of those paintings have a very profound meaning, which could fill a complete website :-)

Extracted from:  http://www.iol.ie/~taeger/gangchen/gangmaha.html

TK

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #224 on: June 19, 2010, 03:44:42 PM »

The spirit Nechung bound by Padmasambhava. A statue of him in a chapel in dharamsala where his worship is encouraged.

TK