Author Topic: what is the western shugden society?  (Read 18204 times)

jeff Ryan

• Email
Re: what is the western shugden society?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 11:48:52 PM »
I want to clarify my statement about too much talking. I was speaking to Geshela's outward involvement in our work. I am NOT learned at all. I do know HE and all our Masters are working for the benefit of all beings. I too get dissappointed seeing the guestbook and the rantings by some. My best regards to you all. I thank you all for your contributions.

wisdombuddha

• Email
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 01:30:03 PM »

a friend

To Mahachakra
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 02:35:23 AM »

Dear friend,

just a note to let you know that in your wonderful website WisdomBuddhaDorjeShugden, in order to get to the Shugden Society website in India you give the address of Sumati Arya in Germany. You might want to change this.

The website of the original Shugden Society is the following:
http://www.shugdensociety.info/home.html

Hope this helps.

Again, congratulations for your work!

a f

Helen

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 01:58:11 PM »
The Western Shugden Society is only the community or confederation of Shugden practitioners, it has no leader and it has no registered office. We, the individual members of this Society, organise the demonstrations against the Dalai Lama as representatives of our Shugden society. The contact details that appear on the letter head are only for demonstration purposes.

Jonathan

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 02:02:44 PM »
It is self-explanatory what ´The Western Shugden Society´ is. It is the union of all Dorje Shugden practitioners in the West who oppose the Dalai Lama´s ban on Dorje Shugden. They are obviously organising demonstrations, and all of us who wish support them are part of the ´Western Shugden Society´.

That´s all.

Jonathan

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2008, 02:44:05 PM »
It is self explanatory, the Western Shugden Society is the union of all Shugden practitioners in the West who oppose the Dalai Lama ban against Dorje Shugden, and obviously they are organising demonstrations against the Dalai Lama, so whoever feels to support them naturally becomes one of them. So we are all invited. See you there!