Author Topic: Wrathful DS Fire Puja (rare)  (Read 14150 times)

lotus1

Re: Wrathful DS Fire Puja (rare)
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2015, 10:05:18 AM »
Thank you Chokyi Dorje for sharing & the link on fire puja. That’s a very informative and detailed teaching on fire puja. It explained each ingredient that would be used for fire puja with what’s the meanings it represented.
Fire puja is a very powerful puja.  I read that fire pujas were done during the 5th Dalai Lama’s time to subdue Dorje Shugden but all in vain. This has clearly shown that Dorje Shugden is not a devil but an enlightened being. http://www.dorjeshugden.com/downloads/texts/first-ever-dorje-shugden-comic-book/#chapter10

christine V

• Email
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2015, 12:39:51 PM »
I agreed with lotus1. Fire pujas are known to be the king of puja and is the most powerful puja. If Dorje Shugden cant be "destroyed" by fire puja it have 2 things to say. (1) Dorje Shugden is enlighten, fire puja do not eliminate any enlighten being. In fact, they are invited during the puja to help eliminate the negative karma of the sponsors. (2) If Dorje Shugden is a spirit and fire puja cant do anything, are we saying that Buddhism ritual is useless to eliminate negative spirit? Are we saying that the Buddhism ritual cant do anything on spirit?  I doesn't make sence.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 08:15:37 PM »
Thank you for the sharing about these powerful practices on fire pujas I learnt a lot just reading this post.

I think this has been brought up before, Buddhism especially Vajrayana has not degenerated that its rituals have no more power or lamas cannot subdue negative beings. So in that case a fire puja would suffice to destroy Dorje Shugden if Dorje Shugden was indeed a spirit according to the many detractors.

No more issue for CTA or Dalai Lama and Tibetans can go back working for the sake of their people's welfare instead of being at odds with one another.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2015, 03:59:09 AM »
I forgot to mention that amongst the qualifications I mentioned earlier as requirements to perform Dorje Shugden Fire puja, as if that wasn't enough lol, we must also complete a Migtsema close retreat and subsequent Vajradaka burning offering.