Author Topic: An Interview with Dorje Shugden.  (Read 7577 times)

Zach

An Interview with Dorje Shugden.
« on: December 09, 2011, 01:22:03 PM »
Has it ever been considered to Interview the Great king himself when he manifests in peaceful aspect ?
It would certainly be helpful in rumour dispelling and answer outstanding questions on certain things.
 :)

DharmaSpace

Re: An Interview with Dorje Shugden.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 05:21:40 PM »
What questions would you ask then?

Zach

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 05:55:04 PM »

Well theres plenty to ask but off the top of my head.

What was the cause of your appearance as a protector of the Dharma ?

What is your relationship to the Nyingma tradition ?

It has been said you have harmful intentions toward the Dalai lama what is your reply to this ?

etc...You know the questions that arise because of Anti-shugden rumours who better then to ask then Duldzin himself if people are not persuaded by the words of accomplished practitoners such as Pabongkha Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche perhapes asking these questions directly would help clear up some issues ?

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 07:39:45 PM »
If people don't believe such attained masters such as HH Pabongka Rinpoche and HH Trijang Rinpoche, do you think people would believe an oracle? They might think that the oracle is making things up? Especially if some people don't believe in tulkus and their attainments, why would they believe an oracle. Some Buddhists don't even believe in an oracle.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Zach

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 04:41:52 AM »
If people don't believe such attained masters such as HH Pabongka Rinpoche and HH Trijang Rinpoche, do you think people would believe an oracle? They might think that the oracle is making things up? Especially if some people don't believe in tulkus and their attainments, why would they believe an oracle. Some Buddhists don't even believe in an oracle.

Just a suggestion :)

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 06:23:51 AM »
Interesting thought but I doubt Protector would show up, perhaps can ask yourself if you ever get the chance.

Have you?
are you Nyingma by chance?

Zach

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 03:47:28 PM »
Interesting thought but I doubt Protector would show up, perhaps can ask yourself if you ever get the chance.

Have you?
are you Nyingma by chance?

No I am certainly not a Nyingma  :)

beggar

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 04:09:49 PM »
I know for a fact that certain lamas have indeed consulted the protector via an oracle, with regards to the ban - what they should do in response and etc.

In these instances, the protector has always answered one thing consistently, which is to never speak badly against the Dalai Lama but to always maintain respect for him and to be patient in these difficult times.

This is not surprising though - it is consistent with what has already been predicted clearly by Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche before he passed away and was the same advice he gave to practitioners then, in anticipation of foreseeable seeming "conflict" between Dorje Shugden and the Dalai Lama.

Big Uncle

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 04:57:10 PM »

Well theres plenty to ask but off the top of my head.

What was the cause of your appearance as a protector of the Dharma ?

What is your relationship to the Nyingma tradition ?

It has been said you have harmful intentions toward the Dalai lama what is your reply to this ?

etc...You know the questions that arise because of Anti-shugden rumours who better then to ask then Duldzin himself if people are not persuaded by the words of accomplished practitoners such as Pabongkha Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche perhapes asking these questions directly would help clear up some issues ?

Well, knowing his humble qualities, here is my hypothesis of what the Protector would say...

"What was the cause of your appearance as a protector of the Dharma ?"
Just like any real Dharma practitioner, the cause for protecting and upholding the Dharma is based upon the understanding and realisation of the faults of Samsara coupled with the wish to benefit all beings as mentioned in the sublime Lamrim. The benefits of Lama Tsongkhapa's golden tradition is too vast and too numerous to mention here in this short time. Hence, it is a role entrusted upon me and a responsibility I gladly take up as it is joy for me to serve my Lama always.

"What is your relationship to the Nyingma tradition ?"
The tradition of the Elders have created many great yogis and practitioners throughout the history of the Land of Snows. I have nothing against the great teachings of the Elders as they bring many onto the path. In fact, I rejoice when a person practices the Dharma. Due to degenerate times, many have pitted me against this great tradition and have used me like a political pawn to further their worldly ambitions. Unfortunately, I am unable to help them for their karma is heavy and it blinds them from seeing what will come their way. For this, I am unhappy for them.

"It has been said you have harmful intentions toward the Dalai lama what is your reply to this ?"
I rejoice in the great works of the Holder of the Lotus. His every action brings waves of blessings and benefits that is beyond comprehension and expresion. How can I, a servant of the Dharma have any ill intent towards such a sublime being whose every action is the Dharma.

There is confusion at this time with regards to the intent and meaning of the holy words of the Holder of the Lotus. But, all will be revealed in its own time. I advice all of you to heed the words of Vajrayogini-incarnate, Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. At this crucial time, take heed of the advice he had given from his sacred mouth. It will be your unfailing guide along the treacherous waters of this time. If you recite my mantra and offer serkyem to me, you will heed this advice I give you.

"But some who are narrow minded, not understanding this point, consider this Dharmapala to be like an ordinary worldly being and, with supposed faith in the Dalai Lama and the Panchen Lama, disparage him; or else they indeed admire this great Dharmapala but criticize the Dalai Lama or Panchen Lama. Using either one as a reason not to admire the other and speaking badly about either in any way is the conduct of an ordinary being who, under the influence of attachment and hatred, just tries to help friends and hurt enemies; it obscures the increase of these great holy Aryas' deeds and creates the karmic cause to experience unbearable suffering in the future."

- Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's advice in Music Delighting The Ocean Of Protectors:, 1967