Author Topic: 2003 What Dalai Lama told Trijang Rinpoche  (Read 25574 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: 2003 What Dalai Lama told Trijang Rinpoche
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 05:35:24 PM »
Do you really think that Trijang Rinpoche or Pabongkha Rinpoche needs training or something like that in order to grow? they can grow if they really want to, or if they want to keep a low profile it is really up to them. One thing for sure, they can definitely build a huge Dharma center than can benefit infinite amounts of people if they want to, and if that is their wish, but for now they would like to keep down.

From their past deeds and their past lives, it is pretty impossible for them to not benefit people unless they choose to stay low themselves. I am sure many, many, many people in the US know of Trijang Rinpoche's great achievements in his past lives and also that he is the root Guru of many of his Gurus. It is pretty much impossible for him to stay as low profile as he is now unless he willed it that way.

I have heard that there are assassins that is going after Trijang Rinpoche's life. I don't think that they will be successful because Dorje Shugden does protect him, and also that he does not have the karma to die that way. However it will cause a lot of negative karma on the side of the assassins. Thus from that aspect, Trijang Rinpoche is kind enough to avoid them so that they do not create harm for themselves.

Lastly, but not least, perhaps HHDL does not want him to study in the monasteries so that he is safe from negative influences or perhaps, from jealous people who would want to ruin him but he cannot say this too directly. Based on Dalai Lama's respect for Trijang Rinpoche, the words were meant to be heard for certain people, and not to Trijang Rinpoche...

michaela

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2012, 08:32:52 AM »
For me, it appears that Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, H.H. Dalai Lama the 14th, and Lama Zopa Rinpoche are staging a play for the whole world to see.  All of them are Buddhas and enlightened beings - there are plenty of evidence of their work in this life and previous lives.  As stated in many scriptures, it is just impossible to degenerate from enlightened state.

To have one Lama contradicts each other actually serve to attract our attention to the deity in question.  In this case Gyalchen Dorje Shugden.  Just like the Lama mentioned above, Gyalchen Dorje Shugden is also an enlightened protector.  The work and inclinations of his previous incarnations from Birwapa up to Tulku Dragpa Gyaltsen provided plenty of evidence.   

If we hold on to the premise that it is not possible to degenerate from an enlightened state, it will all be clear.  That these Lamas only work for one thing and one thing only - to promote and attract people to Dorje Shugden.  This whole controversy about whether or not we should practice DS provides DS with such visibility.  Now he stands out from other deities. 

When I contemplating on this, it just increases my faith.  These high Lamas do not hesitate to make a fool of themselves, contradicting themselves, acting sad, oppressive, etc.  All for the sake of benefiting sentient beings.

Rihanna

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2012, 01:08:55 PM »
HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche not only manifests laity but also chose to live away from the silly Tibetan politics. Why do you think most Dorje Shugden lamas chose to live in Switzerland and America? With HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche now living in Vermont, USA, HH has freedom of speech AND practice!

To add on to what you mention:  'I wonder if HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche will become more high profile after the passing of HH Dalai Lama'. I think most Dorje Shugden lamas such as Kyabje Pabongkha Rinpoche and HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche (who were such illustrious Lamas in the previous lives) will become high profile. Even now with so much suppression, the are so high profile. They are now in the late twenties and in afew years time when HHDL passes in, they will be in the 'right' age to spread their good works.

Definitely i think that the Dalai Lama is not really giving HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche a choice. No wonder Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche decided to become a layperson and not be involved in the politics.

Signing the petition as mentioned in http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1388.0 thread is a good way to make our voice heard.

I wonder if HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche will become more high profile after the passing of HH Dalai Lama.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2012, 04:55:49 AM »

When he was a youth, he received death threats from the ‘Secret Society of External and Internal Enemy Eliminators’ for his practice of Dorje Shugden, which forced him to stop his traditional studies in India and go to Western Europe. In their meeting in Graz, Austria, in 2003, the Dalai Lama told him:

"If you give up this deity, myself and all Tibetan people will appreciate it very much and our protector Nechung will take care of you and make you more successful and famous than ever. If you do not give up this deity, then your monastic career, like receiving the full monk’s ordination and taking Geshe examinations will not be possible. So I leave it to your judgement."

Lama Zopa of the FPMT has expressed great sadness that the Guru of both the Dalai Lama and Lama Yeshe (the founder of the FPMT) felt it necessary to take this step: The incarnation of Kyabje Dorje Chang, His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche, is His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s guru and the lama of all the Tibetan people, so it’s terrible if he’s hidden away in some corner as if there’s something wrong with him. That’s absolutely shameful. Therefore, the people around him have to think very extensively. In his previous life he performed incredibly holy actions; therefore, his present incarnation has the potential to spread Dharma in both the East and the West like the rising sun spreads light.

source: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trijang-Chocktrul-Rinpoche/124472694264292?ref=ts

I believe the time will come for Trijang Rinpoche to come out and teach. The time will be determine by Trijang Rinpoche himself. Afterall, all high incarnate lama will act when the time is appropriate and they are back to benefit all sentient beings. We just need to TRUST. The methods used in this time by high lamas are different from previously cause our attachment are greater. So we should not judge any high incarnate lama's action. They have their reasons for acting in a certain manner, the result will show who they are.

For example, eventhough Trijang Rinpoche is being "hidden" but Rinpoche is doing a lot of work related to the spread of dharma. Rinpoche is responsible for Domo Geshe incarnation. Rinpoche still gives a lot of instructions to his students in Chatreng, Shar Gaden and also all around the world from his "hidden" operation center. Trijang Rinpoche is beginning to travel again and his latest was to Mongolia last year. I believe we will hear more about Rinpoche soon. And when Rinpoche starts to speak publicly, it will bring the lineage to another level.

Just wait CTA.....

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2012, 08:27:00 AM »
I totally agree with shugdenpromoter that we should not judge the actions of high incarnate lamas, in this case HHDL, Trijang Rinpoche and Lama Zopa. As they are all enlightened beings, whatever they do are for the benefit of all sentient beings. We can only see what appears to us with our untrained eyes and minds. Even when going through this dileama, Trijang Rinpoche is teaching us all a very precious lesson on showing guru devotion. Even at the cost of his life being threatened and not be able to sit for his geshe exams, he is steadfastly continuing with his DS practice which was given by his guru. In my opinion, HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche is really a true high incarnate lama, whether he sat for his geshe exam or not.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2012, 08:59:01 AM »
It's now 2012 and it seems that Trijang Rinpoche has already started his Dharma career. he is starting to teach at europe and several other countries. This is all very good news. And I am sure he will continue to manifest more and more Dharma activities. This is ABSOLUTE PROOF that CTA or the Dalai Lama cannot stop real tulkus from benefitting others. I pray that Trijang Rinpoche's Dharma works may grow even more!

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2015, 10:35:05 AM »
Since this article was posted in 2011, Trijang Rinpoche having held onto His faith in Dorje Shugden has began to teach and give initiations to many.

I admire how Trijang Rinpoche has persevere and will soon do more and more to lift the ban.