Author Topic: IS THIS FOR REAL? DHARAMSALA INVOKING DORJE SHUGDEN?  (Read 11580 times)

christine V

• Email
Re: IS THIS FOR REAL? DHARAMSALA INVOKING DORJE SHUGDEN?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2014, 10:07:00 AM »
Whether it is wrongly reported or it is truly the prayer of Dorje Shugden was done during the Tibetan Losar New Year, the news is an auspicious news !

DharmaSpace

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2014, 11:36:14 AM »
I think it was the blessing of Dorje Shudgen that whatever was uttered by Tsering Wangchuk was interpreted as Dorje Shugden.

The King does not need extra publicity but we the practitioners need to promote Dorje Shugden so more and more people will be blessed and have Dorje Shugden in their lives. For the people who have Dorje Shugden in their lives they are protected and will be saved if they practice dharma well and resolve not to harm others.

We should thank the people from ANI who spread Dorje Shugden to so many people, who may not have had the chance to even hear of the name. We are grateful for this, Tsering Wangchuk.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2014, 01:23:56 PM »
If you are reading this article, Tsering Wangchuk - we are glad you made the press statement on Losar which was important to DS practitioners to give light that DS practice is still alive and growing in the world but what surprised us was DS was still invoked in Dharamsala right under the nose of the CTA home ground and within the Dalai Lama's vicinity.

Whether the truth is real or unreal - this is still shocking news but with renewed hope for the ban to be lifted.

lotus1

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2014, 01:48:45 PM »
I really hope that it’s true…. Two days later after the news, on the same headline, they edited the article and change Dorje Shugden to Palden Lhamo. Please read this article: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/did-the-cta-make-a-mistake/

Did the CTA make a mistake? If CTA really make a mistake, I would think that they are so incompetence and unprofessional. How could they wrote the name wrongly, especially Dorje Shugden to them is a spirit and an enemy.

Will it be CTA not making a mistake and they are actually quietly practicing Dorje Shugden?? erm.....   ::)

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2014, 03:10:05 PM »
Maybe this is a good sign for this year of the wood horse that the ban will be lifted soon.
Let's pray that the statement from Tearing Wangchuk is not a blunder on his part just to usher in the new year but a sign that they are slowly beginning to realise the powerful practice of Dorje Shugden to be lifted soon and that Dorje Shugden is indeed an Enlightened being and not otherwise.

fruven

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2014, 09:05:54 PM »
I have mixed feeling about this press release. If CTA is going to play the side of good guy they are not going to get off the hook after ostracizing Dorje Shugden practitioner for so long. They cannot just jump camp and become clean after what they have done. Anyway I hope from here on out things will start to change and improve.

pgdharma

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2014, 02:23:10 AM »
Well whether it was a mistake or not, it is rejoicing news as this publicity is good for Dorje Shugden practitioners. However, i doubt that it was a mistake. As a Press Officer of Tibetan government in-exile, Tsering Wangchuk, should know what he was talking about and if it was a mistake, why was there no statement from the CTA responding to this?

Whatever it is, I think that this is auspicious news and a renewed hope for all Dorje Shugden practitioners!

Rihanna

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2014, 09:22:05 AM »
Haha, Big Uncle that's so 'rude'... but I like it.

The CTA is a major dingbat. It took the more than 48 hours to realize this news and by that time, it has circulated around the globe over a million times... and MILLIONS of people has read the news.

This may prove to be a good omen for Dorje Shugden practitioners, perhaps next year it will be for real. Looking at how the news about the protests are circulating around the globe, on top of that, this current news about Losar... I'm sure many people will start questioning about Dorje Shugden, especially the ones that just followed HHDL words blindly without checking.

I'm not even interested to recruit people into practicing DS. I'm more interested for people to educate themselves about the issue and know that DS practitioners are worshiping an Enlightened Dharma Protector, not like the false claims that the CTA has been drilling into the Tibetan's minds for the last 20 years.
[The best way to recruit people into practicing DS is to introduce them to dorjeshugden.com first. This website provides the most comprehensive and objective views on this subject matter. No wonder it is getting so active judging from the increasing number of comments]

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2014, 01:34:37 PM »
This is a very good sign for Dorje Shugden practitioners whether it is true or not it really doesn't matter because to the rest the world the ban is still here and it is not official announce by H.H.T.D.L. But if is true it will be a bonus and a very good sign the ban will be lifted very soon. Happy Losar and New Year everyone and hope that the ban will be lifted.