Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Is Alive and Amongst Us Today!  (Read 204374 times)

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Re: Dorje Shugden Is Alive and Amongst Us Today!
« Reply #315 on: December 28, 2011, 12:38:12 PM »
This is indeed good news for us practitioners and I can't wait for Him to announce himself to the world.

WHO?? WHEN?? 2 year? 5 years?

And I look forward to seeing a huge monastery dedicate to Dorje Shugden very soon!!!

Announcing yourself as a reincarnation is not usually how it is done in the Gelugpa. From my understanding, the Lama who confirms or entrones the tulku is the one who makes the 'announcing'. I would have a hard time trusting a Lama as a 'tulku' who announced himself or proped himself up as a tulku without first having it be formally declared openly by the Lama who enthroned him.

hope rainbow

« Reply #316 on: December 28, 2011, 12:57:58 PM »
This is indeed good news for us practitioners and I can't wait for Him to announce himself to the world.

And I look forward to seeing a huge monastery dedicate to Dorje Shugden very soon!!!

Announcing yourself as a reincarnation is not usually how it is done in the Gelugpa. From my understanding, the Lama who confirms or entrones the tulku is the one who makes the 'announcing'. I would have a hard time trusting a Lama as a 'tulku' who announced himself or proped himself up as a tulku without first having it be formally declared openly by the Lama who enthroned him.

Indeed LT,
and I would also expect that such being would have been recognized by high lamas fit to recognize this re-incarnation as such.
Whoever will come up to be the re-incarnation surely will have to have the credential for it, this is simply too big and challenging a throne to fit for anyone else actually than the true recognized re-incarnation.
And it is exciting to contemplate on the re-incarnation coming up to be known!
These are times to practice and create merits for all sentient beings, we live on historic years here...

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #317 on: December 28, 2011, 02:16:31 PM »
When is this announcement going to be made?

pgdharma

« Reply #318 on: December 28, 2011, 02:41:35 PM »

This is indeed rejoicing news to know that Dorje Shugden is Alive and Amongst Us Today!!! Who? Where? When? will we know the truth? In recent times, big monasteries with big statues are mushrooming everywhere and Dorje Shugden is going global with the latest addition of a Dorje Shugden chapel in Thailand. All these signs show that the time is very near for the truth to prevail and I just cant wait for the ban to be lifted soon as Dorje Shugden can bring so many benefits to so many people!

Gypsy

« Reply #319 on: December 28, 2011, 04:09:14 PM »
I'm in awe! What a great news released from this website? I heartily rejoice that such a high being has returned, although remain silence, he is still doing his job quietly, waiting for the right time to reveal his existence. I sincerely pray for this day to come at its soonest.

For those who doubted the accuracy of this news are just ridiculously negative. Why does the admin of this website lie? Just to create more traffic for website rating? I believe this group of people has something better to do, like serve the dharma. Do not criticize and judge prematurely until we get the full information. Do some homework, research and investigate. Be respectful, every incarnations has a mission to accomplish. May this incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen live long, continue the great deeds and turn the wheel of dharma.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #320 on: December 31, 2011, 03:53:46 PM »
somehow or somewhere, the sincere practitioner who truly understands Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen's works and mind will be able to easily identify him. I dont think he will announce that he is but he will be respected like he is because of the magnitude of his work and also of his potential of benefitting an infinite number of beings. And like I mentioned earlier, exposing him may create obstacles for his work so do exercise discretion for those who have figured out who.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #321 on: December 31, 2011, 04:19:17 PM »
so, no announcememt after all...?  ;D

hope rainbow

« Reply #322 on: December 31, 2011, 06:56:11 PM »
so, no announcememt after all...?  ;D

I am also very impatient... When... When... When... ?
But I trust that the announcement will be made at the appropriate time, not according to my burning impatience!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #323 on: December 31, 2011, 09:18:13 PM »

i can't imagine any respectable Lama who would announce himself as a reincarnation - that would be a bit tough to swallow.  You mention that the recognition should be given by the Lama who confirmed him. However, what if the Lama who confirmed or enthroned that particular tulku has passed on, surely another highly respected Lama's recognition would suffice? Which Lamas in the world who are still alive would you trust this kind of recognition with? I'm just curious.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

happysun

« Reply #324 on: January 01, 2012, 12:00:50 AM »
This century is Dorje Shugden!!!! Who really can help us if you do his sadhana and practice very sincere and very well. Personal, I not good in searching information to find out more and more about this protector. But because of convenience from this dorjeshugden website I got the chance to learn and to ask. I had read through DS's history and background, what was mentioned in this website is quite completed actually. And I also compared with other DS website, all the history and stories what they are shared actually is same. I believed that he is a high incarnation. The method used by this protector is very skillful and intelligent. To me it is very suit for all of us who live in this century.

I not try to praise this protector. But I read a lot of testimonial regarding how this protector had helped those who hopeless and lost. Many of them gain hope because they met with protector. Their live be safe, their family be more harmonies after practice DS, even though may be some of them is lazy to do his whole prayer but chanted his mantra every day they are also avoid many obstacles and dangerous situation from their life.

Compared other pratice, DS practice is incredible fast ! I heard from one of my friend who lived in US, she told me she knew this protector from a friend who introduced this website to her. After finished read through all those information had provided in this website, she had decided to chant the mantra and then do the black tea, after one or two months she told me this practice really come down her mind be more focus and patient.

As a smart lady like her, don't believe on god or deity, now she pray to dorje shugden every day, can you believe it? Because of her transformation, myself also curious about this protector. From beginning, I still suspect this protector may a demon but now I believed that he is a fully enlighten being and can help all those needed help. I think the very simple reason is because the practice is very effective!!!That all. 

icy

« Reply #325 on: January 01, 2012, 02:11:50 AM »

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LINK:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/tdg.html

SUCH HISTORICAL AND INCREDIBLE NEWS. This line of Tulkus has unwittingly 'threatened' and frightened the Tibetan Govt for 350 years. They have spent so much resources to obliterate everything about him and his name. Now his incarnation is back??? This proves Tibetan Govt is WRONG. If Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was such an evil being, he should be in the three lower realms. He's not. He is among us and doing dharma work again which proves all the untruths spewed by Tibetan Govt to be totally untrue. Their untruths are proven openly WRONG by the living incarnation of this illustrious being living among us now.
I am very excited to hear more announcements in the future. This is made one day after H.H. Dalai Lama's 75th birthday. How ironic is that.

May Kyabje Drakpa Gyeltsen Rinpoche live exceptionally long and reveal his whereabouts very soon and may I have the chance to meet his incarnation wherever he is now. May Kyabje Drakpa Gyeltsen and H.H. Dalai Lama again unite and meet in this life as they did prior to his murder 350 years ago.

TK

In this dark age we still have the reincarnation coming back to us, to this world.  I truly think it is the most wonderful news!!  How profoundly moving and how extremely compassionate HE is.  Dorje Shugden will capature the world and the ban will dissolve into nothingness quickly in this life time.  For under this circumstance DS has been promoted to the world already.  Whether it is a bad or good publicity, it is still a publicity to create awareness of DS.  The world will come to know the lies and truth.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #326 on: January 01, 2012, 09:15:07 AM »
I love that page. And I have a very clear idea on who he is. I am guessing that the announcement will come once the ban is lifted. I have heard that in time the ban will be lifted and people who "towed" in line with the ban will feel very silly and embarrassed for deriding so many holy beings. Then they will realize what they have done. I'm glad that i wont end up like them. hehe

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #327 on: January 01, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »
for sure, enough hints have been dropped, but I think many will need a lot more to convince them than just a handful of hints on an internet forum.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #328 on: January 01, 2012, 04:08:41 PM »
You mention that the recognition should be given by the Lama who confirmed him. However, what if the Lama who confirmed or enthroned that particular tulku has passed on, surely another highly respected Lama's recognition would suffice? Which Lamas in the world who are still alive would you trust this kind of recognition with? I'm just curious.

Dear Losang Tenpa,

You didn't respond to my question above? I'm curious as to what would convince you that a particular incarnation is genuine? Of course an internet announcement is not enough to convince me. But if a high lama, such as HH Gaden Trisur or HE Gangchen Rinpoche or any of the great Shugden Lamas, confirms the incarnation, or the oracle confirms it, that would be good enough for me.

I know that there is often controversy over the identification of incarnations but i am sure that the good qualities of the current incarnation would be the ultimate proof.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #329 on: January 01, 2012, 04:36:26 PM »
You mention that the recognition should be given by the Lama who confirmed him. However, what if the Lama who confirmed or enthroned that particular tulku has passed on, surely another highly respected Lama's recognition would suffice? Which Lamas in the world who are still alive would you trust this kind of recognition with? I'm just curious.

Dear Losang Tenpa,

You didn't respond to my question above? I'm curious as to what would convince you that a particular incarnation is genuine? Of course an internet announcement is not enough to convince me. But if a high lama, such as HH Gaden Trisur or HE Gangchen Rinpoche or any of the great Shugden Lamas, confirms the incarnation, or the oracle confirms it, that would be good enough for me.

I know that there is often controversy over the identification of incarnations but i am sure that the good qualities of the current incarnation would be the ultimate proof.

My apologies. Yes, for sure if Lamas of the caliber you mention were to openly confirm the tulku I would have much faith, as they far supercede my level of knowing these things.

Also, from what I have seen with the tulkus I have met, the very presense they manifest is sometimes enough to convince me of their inner realizations and universal compassion. It is hard to explain, but if you have been in the presense of a true Master, regardless of their high title, you know what I mean.  :)