Author Topic: Shugden-pa Confronts Dalai Lama in Frankfurt, Germany!  (Read 5470 times)

Q

Shugden-pa Confronts Dalai Lama in Frankfurt, Germany!
« on: May 14, 2014, 10:30:45 PM »
Latest update from the International Shugden Community shows a brave Shugden-pa confronting the Dalai Lama in Frankfurt, Germany. Notice that he have been waiting for the Dalai Lama to exit the building for this confrontation. Unfortunately, he was forcefully removed from the scene by the Dalai Lama's bodyguards, however it is obvious that the Dalai Lama must have heard his cry for religious freedom.

Shugden Practitioner Confronts Dalai Lama in Frankfurt, Germany

The ISC have been wonderful in the past few months, their hard work and dedication have made a significant impact in our cause for lifting the ban. I love seeing such enthusiasm in their drive to lift the ban... their creativity and also the various positive ways and methods applied to get the attention of international media and also the Dalai Lama's attention have brought more attention to the plight of Dorje Shugden practitioners for religious freedom.

They are currently producing more exciting videos on the ban, do visit their Facebook Fan Page (Dalai Lama Truth) for more updates and also to give your support and encouragement to a fellow Shugden society that have the same goals as we do... which is to lift the ban

sandra

• Email
Re: Shugden-pa Confronts Dalai Lama in Frankfurt, Germany!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 04:46:06 PM »
I would say is very encouraging to see that the people start to demand their religious freedom through action.  The voice throw out to Dalai Lama was loud and firm. This action definitely can attract more people to find out the truth about the ban. The people need to know the truth about the ban rather than just follow blindly without any investigation. This is just so unfair to all the Shudgen practitioners. At the same time, we also hope that Dalai lama aware of it that now is the time to lift the ban and should not be anymore delay. We will see there will be voices demand for religious freedom around everywhere wherever His Holiness be at. The voice will getting louder and louder as more people will stand up to demand for their right on religious freedom. Lets do not stop for our request until the day His Holiness agree to lift the ban. 

icy

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 09:58:06 PM »
Yes, the Shugdenpa was forcefully removed from the scene by the Dalai Lama's bodyguards.  Obviously the Dalai Lama have heard his cry for religious freedom. The Shugdenpa was manhandled by his bodyguards.  My heart goes out to him.  He is brave to speak out for millions in front of the Dalai Lama.

icy

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 10:04:10 PM »
This is Day 2 of the huge protest against the Dalai Lama at Frankfurt by Tibetans and the International Shugden Community.  IT IS TIME TO LIFT THE BAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD5MuCuQ6V8

gbds3jewels

• Email
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 09:36:57 AM »
I think protests serve to raise awareness to an issue. However, DS practitioners have to be very cautious to ensure that their protests and actions serve the right purpose towards lifting the ban and not indirectly causing more harm. I'm not judging whether what is done is right or wrong other than this same predicaments are faced by all others as well who either stood for a cause or against a cause.

Few truly succeed and are recognized for their peaceful fight against something abusive, Gandhi and Mandela came to mind. I'm sure their are many others less known but equally heroic. These peaceful protests take years and lots of sacrifice. If the DS practitioners endure, maintain their tenacity and keep their motivation pure, I'm sue they will prevail in lifting the DS ban.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 10:53:10 AM »
I salute those who have stood outside and protested against the Dalai Lama. I know some Dalai Lama followers who are disgusted by the Shugden protestors and speak terribly of them, which makes me think - what kind of Buddhist are you? Even if you do not believe in the cause of the Shugdenpas, purely on a humanistic level, don't you think that these monks and nuns and laypeople should be respected because they are so devoted to their teachers and their practice that they would stand outside in the elements for hours and some of them even travel from city to city just to raise a voice for their cause? They are protesting peacefully, without violence, yet anti-Shugden people have been violent to them. Put yourself in their shoes, just for a moment, and think. Please.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

pgdharma

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 04:00:09 PM »
The Shugdenpa is very braved to protest so loudly to raise his voice for a good cause. More people should know the truth about Dorje Shugden and it is so encouraging to see Shugdenpas so devoted that they will go the extra mile to seek religious freedom. More and more Shugdenpas are following the Dalai Lama where ever the Dalai Lama go to voice out the rights to religious freedom. Let's hope that the Dalai Lama will come to his senses and lift the ban soon!

vajralight

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 05:19:27 PM »
This was in Rotterdam, Erasmus university, not in Frankfurt.

Vajra

Manisha Kudo

• Email
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 10:20:52 PM »
Any form of protest or negation of a common view, in this case going against the Dalai Lama is seen with a negative eye. These protests world wide are a reaction and not without its logic and reason. If the Dalai Lama agrees to a peaceful dialogue and owns up (with respect) to the persecution suffers by the Shugden lamas for nearly 20 years, these protests would not have festered.

The constant rebuttal offered by Dalai Lama's followers or what appear to be HH's followers is that Shugden-pas are Chinese spies or sent by China etc. So far, this claim is merely hearsay and think about it, why would China who is known to be anti-religion endorse a Buddhist protector albeit a controversial one just to spite the Dalai Lama? Even if they are, then, wouldn't the measures be more drastic? We can see that the protests and sufferings are real and genuine. The strength and ways of retaliation are reflective of the silent pains of 4 million practitioners world wide. Now, if the protests are backed by China whose financial support would be more prominent, the protests and methods would be different and maybe even violent. It would not be a solitary guy asking for religious freedom in the face of a battalion of bodyguards and officials.

Something to think about. 

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2014, 04:23:40 PM »
I rejoice to see more and more people braving the risk of being told off, ridiculed and physically mishandled by the security team of the Dalai Lama when they tried to approach him to voice their grievances. In full view of the public and knowing that such encounters were caught on camera, the Dalai Lama did not diplomatically speak to those who approached him but he was rather curt and rude, as seen in the video clip when a nun approached him in the US. More brave voices needed to be heard, to plead and cry for the Dalai Lama to give religious freedom by lifting the ban for the practice of Dorje Shugden.

brian

• Email
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2014, 04:57:54 PM »
Its rejoicing to see more and more Dorje Shugden practitioners starting to brave themselves to fight for their religious freedom. I would say it is getting louder and louder each time. I hope the Dalai Lama is taking note of this and start to think about to lift the ban on Dorje Shugden practice. We will see there will be voices demand for religious freedom around everywhere wherever His Holiness be at. The voice will getting louder and louder as more people will stand up to demand for their right on religious freedom. Lets do not stop for our request until the day His Holiness agree to lift the ban. May everyone of us stand up for the people who have been emotionally and physically tortured due to this ban!