Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Is Alive and Amongst Us Today!  (Read 203703 times)

Zhalmed Pawo

Re: Dorje Shugden Is Alive and Amongst Us Today!
« Reply #150 on: July 10, 2010, 10:30:26 PM »
Funny thing, really fun, but looking from these recent posts in this thread, it would seem, that there are many persons wishing for Crazycloud to quit this forum.

Oh dear, whenever, and whether you are dealing with a Turing Machine or a 'human powered' Orchestrated Attack, what's the difference. Crap is crap.

The only thing one would wish, is that in the case there are humans on the other end, they would be forthright, or rather manly, about who ordered them. But that would probably be too much to ask, right...

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #151 on: July 10, 2010, 11:00:50 PM »

OS, kind reader, please realize that the tulku tradition is too dangerous in these our degenerate times. It will be the end of those who dance with it.

Tulku Tradition is too dangerous. That is putting every single tulku down out there. Very bad.
One rotten apple in the orchard, and every single apple on the 300 acres of orchard are bad. What a waste. How illogical please.

The actual "reincarnation " line of Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen ended at his death/buddhahood. SO whoever this is, if it is anyone at all, is a recognized emanation, at best. But if you have a guru, you already have that! Dorje Shugden's emanations pervade the owrld!! Why run after an "inherent" one?!?! What is it you need for this supposed emanation? TTGIE will COMPLETELY IGNORE THE RAVINGS OF ANYONE WHO CLAIMS HE IS WHO YOU SAYS HE IS, it will not even cause them to hiccup. Probably they will just laugh at what a bunch of superstitions sheep we are.

"Will completely ignore the ravings of anyone who claims he is who you say he is,"---How do you know this tulku proclaimed himself? Why do you assume that? How do you know he was not recogzined by a senior Master or the Oracle of Dorje Shugden himself? Also ravings is a words meant for some kind of lunatic. THAT IS A PUT DOWN. THAT IS RUDE. THAT IS UNCALLED FOR. THAT IS WHAT I CONSIDERED A ATTACK. YOU ASSUME HE IS SELF PROCLAMED. THEN YOU ACCUSE HIM OF SELF RAVINGS. NEGATIVE ASSUMPTIONS ALL THE WAY.

tk

[/quote]

theloneranger

« Reply #152 on: July 10, 2010, 11:20:56 PM »
Hi,

I think that crazy cloud makes alot of good points.  I like dorjeshugden.com very much. There are lots of wonderful things to read and see, it's an encyclopedia of great knowledge but the website recently has become a little fanatical and preachy in my view and needs to learn to be a little more humble.  Announcing the new reincarnation of Drekpa Gyalsten in that way was extremely unskillful!  To be honest I felt very embarrassed reading it, it made me cringe! We live in progressive times, we should try to fit in with modern convention. You are playing right into the Dalai Lama's hands, they will read some of this stuff and then they will accuse DS supporters of be a cult and being extremist! Thats not what we want now, is it!  This is only my opinion!

If i was the editor i would make 4 changes!

1) Do not announce re-incarnations!
2) Stop the leaflet drop
3) Remove the videos of Dorje Shugden oracles in trance
4) Remove any really wrathful pictures of dorje shugden like the one in the top corner of this page.

Maybe it's ok for us to see all this, but for people looking in from the outside i don't think it is a very good advertisement. One should be more skillful!

Regards

LR
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 11:24:06 PM by theloneranger »

theloneranger

« Reply #153 on: July 10, 2010, 11:40:41 PM »
Yes! I remember the day as if were almost yesterday.
The first day this O'le White Anglo Saxon Protestant Witnessed his First Fire Puja.
Just like a Marshmellow roast with the Boys Scouts.lol
Y's gotta start somewhere and Believe me
In former times, you would never ever have heard of any of this
It was fairly much a High Lama Practice.
Meaning, All of us here are Extremly Fortunate to Receive What We Have Received..
So far!
As stated, the Gulugs never in the last 700 years ever been this treatened with extinction, as this very minute
What's to hide?
The Tantric is on the inside!

You been making magic mushroom stew again, lol. Thom u r a legend!

thaimonk

« Reply #154 on: July 10, 2010, 11:41:12 PM »
Quote from: crazycloud
to make your points seem less arbitrary, please cite one bad thing I have said about this person.

The actual "reincarnation " line of Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen ended at his death/buddhahood. SO whoever this is, if it is anyone at all, is a recognized emanation, at best. But if you have a guru, you already have that! Dorje Shugden's emanations pervade the owrld!! Why run after an "inherent" one?!?! What is it you need for this supposed emanation? TTGIE will COMPLETELY IGNORE THE RAVINGS OF ANYONE WHO CLAIMS HE IS WHO YOU SAYS HE IS, it will not even cause them to hiccup. Probably they will just laugh at what a bunch of superstitions sheep we are.

You put in the ugly words then you ask to cite one bad thing you have said about this person. Read your own post.
Stop writing to win. Write to learn.

"What is it you need for this supposed emanation?" That's a put down. What do you mean supposed? How do you know it's a supposed? Who is this person? You don't know. Who recognized this person? You don't know. So just keep quiet and wait. Who are you suppose to convince anyways? No one here is convinced by your ravings. Perhaps if you don't keep sinking down to your own level and be dharmic, I would listen more. Crazycloud, you don't need the tulkus to make dharma done for it. People like you are doing a great job already. Namdrol left because of you before he/she even started.

"TTGIE will completely ignore the ravings of anyone who claims he is who you say he is," Another derogatory statement. You asked for one thing, I gave you two. Ravings? Ravings is used for someone who is insane, or a lunatic. Why do you put this tulku down? Why do you say he is raving??? Do you know who he is? NO. Do you know if he has made any claims or some seniors recognized him??? You don't know. You assume and you rave.

Wake up and stop trying to win the argument. This is a forum. Everyone can clearly read what you wrote CRAZYCLOUD. You contradict yourself constantly.

It seems you are having some difficulty understanding the arguments put forth. No one said the Tulku system is wrong, did they? But it is true that if we uncritically accept these lamas without checking them, the DHarma is done for.

OS, kind reader, please realize that the tulku tradition is too dangerous in these our degenerate times. It will be the end of those who dance with it.

In the above you generously said "NO ONE SAID THE TULKU SYSTEM IS WRONG, DID THEY?" But in your other statement "PLEASE REALIZE THAT THE TULKU TRADITION IS TOO DANGEROUS IN THESE DEGENERATE TIMES. IT WILL BE THE END OF THOSE WHO DANCE WITH IT."  What are you Nostradamus now?? In one line you insinuate thet tulku system is not wrong, then in another line you say it's too dangerous. You didn't even say some tulkus are dangerous, but you said the tulku tradition which is all tulkus. What a total put down to all tulkus. The degenerate age didn't start this morning or 10 years ago, it's this whole cyle of time we are in now. And the tulku system of Tibet is like what 700 or 800 years old. So which is it? All tulkus from day one in Tibet are too dangerous or tulkus now are dangerous?? Wake up!! Since the first recognized tulku in Tibet (karmapa) it HAS BEEN THE DEGENERATE AGE ALL ALONG.

Your fixed mind  based on your 'experience' of tulkus makes you put down all tulkus. Well not everyone had your experience with tulkus and not everyone will go along with what you rant non-stop about them. Think. Calm down forever and think.

thaimonk

« Reply #155 on: July 10, 2010, 11:54:47 PM »
Hi,

I think that crazy cloud makes alot of good points.  I like dorjeshugden.com very much. There are lots of wonderful things to read and see, it's an encyclopedia of great knowledge but the website recently has become a little fanatical and preachy in my view and needs to learn to be a little more humble.  Announcing the new reincarnation of Drekpa Gyalsten in that way was extremely unskillful!  To be honest I felt very embarrassed reading it, it made me cringe! We live in progressive times, we should try to fit in with modern convention. You are playing right into the Dalai Lama's hands, they will read some of this stuff and then they will accuse DS supporters of be a cult and being extremist! Thats not what we want now, is it!  This is only my opinion!

2) Stop the leaflet drop
4) Remove any really wrathful pictures of dorje shugden like the one in the top corner of this page.

Maybe it's ok for us to see all this, but for people looking in from the outside i don't think it is a very good advertisement. One should be more skillful!

Regards

LR

Well your not the editor. Why don't you go and spend hundreds of hours and create a better website for dorje shugden and then spend hundreds of hours maintaining it. Certainly I couldn't. THANK YOU DORJESHUGDEN.COM the best shugden website in the world with now 302,000 hits! We dorje shugden devotees are proud of your work. Dharamsala please see our unity. We are proud!

I would keep all the four items you said to remove. And that is my opinion. If the announcements here make you cringe,and you say so openly and not a private considerate message to the web people, then YOU ARE PLAYING INTO THE HANDS OF DALAI LAMA YOURSELF. Why do you type these things openly. Private message means being more subtle. After all this website is an "encyclopedia of great knowledge" and who do you think did all that work??? Must be the website group, editor and all. So how about some kindness, subtetly, and consideration for them?

Crazyclouds points might be better heard if he CUTS OUT ALL THE SARCASM. IT'S NOT THE POINTS THAT BOTHER ME ABOUT HIS POSTS, IT'S THE CONSTANT SARCASM THAT IS UNNECESSARY HERE ALWAYS.

Zhalmed Pawo

« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2010, 12:01:59 AM »
If this is the problem, then I shall vouch to be at the least as sarcastic as CrazyCloud.

Thank you.

theloneranger

« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2010, 12:08:42 AM »

Well your not the editor. Why don't you go and spend hundreds of hours and create a better website for dorje shugden and then spend hundreds of hours maintaining it. Certainly I couldn't. THANK YOU DORJESHUGDEN.COM the best shugden website in the world with now 302,000 hits! We dorje shugden devotees are proud of your work. Dharamsala please see our unity. We are proud!

I would keep all the four items you said to remove. And that is my opinion. If the announcements here make you cringe,and you say so openly and not a private considerate message to the web people, then YOU ARE PLAYING INTO THE HANDS OF DALAI LAMA YOURSELF. Why do you type these things openly. Private message means being more subtle. After all this website is an "encyclopedia of great knowledge" and who do you think did all that work??? Must be the website group, editor and all. So how about some kindness, subtetly, and consideration for them?

Crazyclouds points might be better heard if he CUTS OUT ALL THE SARCASM. IT'S NOT THE POINTS THAT BOTHER ME ABOUT HIS POSTS, IT'S THE CONSTANT SARCASM THAT IS UNNECESSARY HERE ALWAYS.
[/quote]

Thanks for the advice!  Ever tried anger management though? Chill dude and have some of thom's magic mushroom soup! Were just debating, this is not a boxing ring! No one is right and no one is wrong! 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 12:13:55 AM by theloneranger »

thaimonk

« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2010, 12:09:35 AM »
Funny thing, really fun, but looking from these recent posts in this thread, it would seem, that there are many persons wishing for Crazycloud to quit this forum.

Oh dear, whenever, and whether you are dealing with a Turing Machine or a 'human powered' Orchestrated Attack, what's the difference. Crap is crap.

The only thing one would wish, is that in the case there are humans on the other end, they would be forthright, or rather manly, about who ordered them. But that would probably be too much to ask, right...

1. WANT CRAZY CLOUD TO LEAVE THIS FORUM? HUH? CRAZY CLOUD THREATENS THAT HIMSELF FROM TIME TO TIME. NOBODY ASKED HIM TO LEAVE. JUST LIKE SOME OF HIS POSTS, CONTRADICTORY. JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE FRIENDS, GO TO THE SAME CENTRE, HAVE THE SAME GURU AND HAVE THE SAME OPINIONS DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG. Are you defending him, his points or using him to get your point across or what??

2. "ABOUT WHO ORDERED THEM?" AND HUMANS BEING FORTHRIGHT? HUH? NOBODY ORDERS ME TO DO ANYTHING. I READ, I THINK, I CONCLUDE AND I RESPOND. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO ALL OF YOU ARE. I DO MY BEST TO IGNORE THE SARCASTIC ONES, AND READ UP ON THE ONES WHO POST KNOWLEDGE. SO WHAT ARE YOU ACCUSING ME/US OF? NOT BEING FORTHRIGHT? YOU DON'T KNOW ME. SO DON'T INCLUDE ME IN YOUR GROUPED JUDGEMENT.

thaimonk

« Reply #159 on: July 11, 2010, 12:16:49 AM »

Quote from: theloneranger
Thanks for the advice!  Ever tried anger management though? Chill dude and have some of thom's magic mushroom soup! Were just debating, this is not a boxing ring! No one is right and no one is wrong! 

THANKS.

EVER TRY APPRECIATION CLASSES?

MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE NICER TO THE WEBSITE PEOPLE HERE. I'M NOT THE ONE THAT NEEDS THE MAGIC MUSHROOMS.

AND WHY DO YOU THINK I AM NOT DEBATING? IF NO ONE IS RIGHT AND NO ONE IS WRONG, THEN LEAVE THE VIDEOS, BROCHURES, ANNOUNCEMENTS AND LEAVE THE WRATHFUL PICTURES ON THIS WEBSITE AS THEY ARE COOL.

thaimonk

« Reply #160 on: July 11, 2010, 12:28:00 AM »
Hi,

2) Stop the leaflet drop

Regards

LR

Demanding for just a forum participant--to remove this and that  and who disappeared and then re-appeared CRINGING. I must say, that is so insulting. NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE, SO WHO ARE YOU CRINGING FROM??

APPRECIATION AND SUBTLETY PLEASE. WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE REMEMBER? MESSAGES OF THIS NATURE SHOULD BE WRITTEN PRIVATELY I SAY AGAIN HERE. I JUST FEEL IT IS SO UNAPPRECIATIVE.

thaimonk

« Reply #161 on: July 11, 2010, 12:30:00 AM »
If this is the problem, then I shall vouch to be at the least as sarcastic as CrazyCloud.

Thank you.

THEN BUCKLE UP, IT'S GOING TO BE A BUMPY RIDE.

Question: At what point does sarcasm fit into the lam rim practice?

« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 12:52:33 AM by thaimonk »

thaimonk

« Reply #162 on: July 11, 2010, 12:59:43 AM »
Ouch! Bumps and Lumps on a Washboard Road!
If you knew the Lone Ranger like I Know the Lone Ranger & ZP
You would not get into 'the' stew! lol :o

Thanks. But I don't know them nor anyone else. I'm here to learn, but it does get sad when you have these guys kinda of gang up together and compounded with sarcasm from another, it's time someone says please stop.

I just see words from them and so much criticism. Whenever they mention lam rim this, lam rim that, it reminds me of fundamentalistic christians where everything they say is right. So you just walk away. No other opinions matter to them. They post very little educational information. I'm like, why all the negativities?   :( ??? :'(

Zhalmed Pawo

« Reply #163 on: July 11, 2010, 01:20:58 AM »

Thank you.

THEN BUCKLE UP, IT'S GOING TO BE A BUMPY RIDE.

Question: At what point does sarcasm fit into the lam rim practice?

Well ye-haa!

It is funny nevertheless, that when Jesus said, that "whosoever of you is not a sinner, let him cast the first stone", he revealed three persons. You see, there are actually three options here: (1) casting a stone, (2) merely looking as if being an innocent bystander (the jesus-option, favourite of modern day vegetarian buddhists), and (3) being sinless.

Well, unlike Jesus, who merely taught these stoning things, I'll go and sit with the person to be stoned. So stone away. I will not look away, you'll see. I do not know what he has done bad for you, and I do not care. I have seen between the lines of some postings, that he and me would be of a same sect of religion, but I do not know. Nor do I care. I am true demon. I take the stones for him. You can then count how many hits you got, as a good buddhist surely counts.

Let you begin....

crazycloud

« Reply #164 on: July 11, 2010, 01:31:26 AM »

"Ya big baby?"

Oh dear. Good luck to you.

Humbly always,

TK

Where I come from, these are not what you would call fighting words. No reason to get upset.

[/quote]