Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 230623 times)

thaimonk

Re: DS brochure
« Reply #390 on: May 29, 2011, 04:37:50 AM »
Dorje Shugden brochures are beings distributed Japan again. Beautiful brochures in Kyoto and Osaka. May Shugden spread further and beyond the reach of  'Governments' like Tibet's in Dharamsala that create religious discrimination.

TK

Are the brochures in Japanese? Do you have Japanese brochures? I didn't see any for download on the homepage.

Mana

« Reply #391 on: June 01, 2011, 08:40:35 PM »
Nothing in Japanese yet. We hope to one day soon.

Mana

thaimonk

« Reply #392 on: June 01, 2011, 09:35:06 PM »
Have passed out another 90 brochures in these few days.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #393 on: June 05, 2011, 08:00:39 PM »
Have distributed another 1,200 brochures. It is very fulfilling to do this work. My goal is still 100,000 brochures for a start.

TK

dsiluvu

« Reply #394 on: June 06, 2011, 03:58:40 AM »
Wow TK...really admire your tenacity in wanting to spread DS. You are very few we find who walk the talk, showing devotion through actions.

I think distribution of Dorje Shugden  brochures are really a great way for us to spread Dorje Shugden wherever we go especially if our motivation is to bring Dharma to many. Recently while visiting an aunt who was admitted in a hospital, I took a chance in distributing some 100 brochures around the hospital.

I was very surprised to see that some people actually picked it, read it and keep it. This is very fulfilling, as Dorje Shugden could help someone, and it is great knowing you played some kind of part in this. Perhaps it could be their last resort in prayer to help their loved ones.

Without them knowing seeds are planted in their mind stream whether they start practising or not. Thank you to those behind creating these brochures, you make in possible for us to spread DS.

Definitely think it is great to have in in many different languages like Japanese, German, French, Italian etc etc... whoever can translate or find translators to do it should just do so and put it up here for the admin...tht is the least we can do to support them.

Positive Change

« Reply #395 on: June 06, 2011, 10:40:32 AM »
Once again, I have to say kudos to the admin team for creating these easy to print brochures for us all to distribute within or even outside our own neighbourhoods or countries. We really should have them in various languages and we should contribute to have them translated. Surely we can all pull our resources together and get the translations done in our own native/mother tongue?

Lets help the admin here to show them we are appreciative of their efforts and good works. What we also need to do is snap shots like those TK posted up... it is such a wonderful visual journey! Do our part to spread Dorje Shugden wherever we go and may many many people benefit from the seeds planted from the mere sight of The Kind's holy image.

To get the ball rolling I will commit to having it translated to German by the end of the month for the admin team! Anyone else wants to follow suit?

thor

« Reply #396 on: June 15, 2011, 02:46:22 PM »
Thank you Positive Change.

I was looking thu the different countries on this list and comparing the different Buddhist populations and just suddenly thought that it would be so nice so spread awareness of our great protector Dorje Shugden in these places.

So, I personally would like to see this brochure translated into many more languages, for both the Western and Eastern peoples. Is there any one on this forum who is able to translate these brochures into Spanish, Indonesian, Tagalog, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Mongolian, Italian, Japanese, Bhutanese, Burmese?

Please leave a message on this thread if you are interested to help out in this effort. I have already arranged for translation to French and Vietnamese, and if the administrator of dorjeshugden.com is interested, I would be most happy to forward you the translations to be uploaded to this site!

Mana

« Reply #397 on: June 15, 2011, 05:44:17 PM »

I was looking thu the different countries on this list and comparing the different Buddhist populations and just suddenly thought that it would be so nice so spread awareness of our great protector Dorje Shugden in these places.

So, I personally would like to see this brochure translated into many more languages, for both the Western and Eastern peoples. Is there any one on this forum who is able to translate these brochures into Spanish, Indonesian, Tagalog, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Mongolian, Italian, Japanese, Bhutanese, Burmese?

Please leave a message on this thread if you are interested to help out in this effort. I have already arranged for translation to French and Vietnamese, and if the administrator of dorjeshugden.com is interested, I would be most happy to forward you the translations to be uploaded to this site!

Our website would be very interested in any help for translations. Any contributions in any form for the spread of Dorje Shugden would be very welcomed. We would like the brochures translated into as many languages as possible. Thank you very much.

Mana
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 05:48:10 PM by Mana »

Mana

« Reply #398 on: June 15, 2011, 05:46:36 PM »
Once again, I have to say kudos to the admin team for creating these easy to print brochures for us all to distribute within or even outside our own neighbourhoods or countries. We really should have them in various languages and we should contribute to have them translated. Surely we can all pull our resources together and get the translations done in our own native/mother tongue?

Lets help the admin here to show them we are appreciative of their efforts and good works. What we also need to do is snap shots like those TK posted up... it is such a wonderful visual journey! Do our part to spread Dorje Shugden wherever we go and may many many people benefit from the seeds planted from the mere sight of The Kind's holy image.

To get the ball rolling I will commit to having it translated to German by the end of the month for the admin team! Anyone else wants to follow suit?

We at this website are very happy and looking forward to the German translation. Once we have recieved it, we will post it up on the homepage to be available for free download for anyone interested. They can then distribute the Dorje Shugden brochures in the German language.

The more languages the better.

Mana

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #399 on: June 15, 2011, 08:35:50 PM »
Another 4,000 brochures were distributed. Thanks.

TK

icy

« Reply #400 on: June 16, 2011, 12:19:35 PM »
It is so wonderful to hear that DS brochures have gone all over the world and spreading like wild fire.  It is incredible amazing that the more controversy there exist around Lord Shugden the more it becomes a powerful practice and spreads around the globe.  It seems to be the causes and conditions are orchestrated and developed this way.  Ultimately may everyone in this world  be a Shugden practitioner and achieve the great enlightenment.

thor

« Reply #401 on: June 16, 2011, 07:45:50 PM »

Please, if anyone would like to help in the translation of the Dorje Shugden brochure to other languages, please step forward and help. The webmasters of this site have done more than their fair share to spread Dorje Shugden's lineage and practice. It would behoove the rest of us to do the same. Unfortunately I only speak English (bad choices at school!) so I cannot do much... but i could help or get help to design the brochures once the translations are ready. Let's do this!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #402 on: June 18, 2011, 02:49:51 PM »
Aside from printing the brochures out and distributing them, I have emailed the link out to some friends and will share the download links on facebook too so we can do virtual distributions!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DharmaSpace

« Reply #403 on: June 18, 2011, 03:53:31 PM »
Yes brochures are a bundle of fun. IT would be really awesome if we can get the brochure in more languages. Dorje Shugden can surely benefit much more beings than his current state. Like to see Japanese versions of Dorje Shugden brochures.

Its very blissful to distribute many many brochures out almost like a high when you think about the people who will be benefitted.

Barzin

« Reply #404 on: June 19, 2011, 06:05:02 PM »
So much demands for the brochures, I see many people are asking questions, requesting in their languages.. how wonderful!!!  Imagine how people get connected spiritually the noble acts of the admin team!  Thumbs up to you guys!

Thankyou for making this available for us.  We will definitely continue to help the growth of Dorje Shugden!