Author Topic: H.H. Gaden Trisur Rinpoche defects!!  (Read 39855 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
H.H. Gaden Trisur Rinpoche defects!!
« on: January 25, 2010, 01:18:32 PM »

See video:   http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=1010

The term of office for the current Gaden Tripa has finished. He has successfully finished his term. He has the title now of His Holiness Gaden Trisur Rinpoche Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal. He primarily resides in France although he has a ladrang in Gaden Shartse, Nepal and Yangthing, Tibet.

Gaden Tripa-Gaden throne holder
Gaden Trisur-Gaden's ex-throne holder Emeritus

Gaden Trisur Rinpoche belongs to the Dokhang Khangtsen house of Gaden Shartse Monastery formerly. He studied and recieved his geshe degree in Gaden Shartse. Later he became Gaden Tripa.

Gaden Trisur Rinpoche has never journeyed to Gaden Shartse Monastery to swear in or take a oath that he gives up Dorje Shugden. In a stunning turn around, he has officially left Gaden Shartse Monastery and joined SHAR GADEN MONASTERY similar with other elite lamas such as Trijang Rinpoche and Dromo Geshe Rinpoche recently.

Gaden Trisur's household (ladrang) all together with HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche have joined Shar Gaden Monastery.

It is a stunning and 'shocking' move as Gaden Trisur Rinpoche is a very high ranking Lama within the Gelug Heirachy.

Gaden Trisur's assistant was sent to speak with the current Gaden Shartse Abbot that he is leaving Shartse Monastery and joining Shar Gaden. It is exactly what happened to Trijang Rinpoche and his ladrang in Gaden.

So two big ladrangs from Shartse has left and joined Shar Gaden.

Gaden Trisur's throne that is in Shartse will remain in Shartse just like Trijang Rinpoche's throne although he has left Shartse Monastery completely.

HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche was the student of the previous Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang.

This eventful move will embarrass the Tibetan Government in exile and also 'teach' them a lesson. That not everyone is afraid of them and there are high ranking lamas who will stand up for what they believe. With time, more and more monks will defect to Shar Gaden Monastery because they remain loyal to their lineage, lamas, and practices.

In Sera, Gaden, Drepung, Tashilungpo, Gyuto and Gyurme Monasteries take a fake oath as they put it to temporarily quiet down the Tibetan Government and their unjust/undemocratic persecution of Dorje Shugden devotees.
They stand up in front of the congregation(if they don't, then expulsion from the Monastery) and read the words that 'swear' they abandon Dorje Shugden and will not be associated with Dorje Shugden followers in any manner. The monks say they just read the words and do not feel anything from their heart. It is pure persecution. Many monks dare not say or speak out against the Tibetan government, but they are in that opinion. With Gaden Trisur's recent move, it will give strength to many who are persecuted up till today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION: [/u] Tuesday Jan 26,2010

Half hour ago, a phone call was made to HH Trisur Rinpoche's personal assistant to confirm their entry into Shar Gaden.
Trisur Rinpoche's personal assistant replied a firm YES.

His Holiness Gaden Trisur Rinpoche Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal who was the 101st Throne Holder of Tsongkapa HAS OFFICIALLY ENTERED SHAR GADEN MONASTERY and left Gaden Shartse Monastery! He openly practices Dorje Shugden now!

He gives us so much strength, hope and inspiration. We thank HH Trisur Rinpoche from the bottom of our hearts. With tears streaming down my face as I type this to everyone here.

HH Trisur Rinpoche's assistant said that he went to meet Gaden Shartse's current abbot and told the abbot that their province in Tibet, their lamas, their lineage, their monasteries in Tibet all practice Dorje Shugden and that they would not be able to give up the practice.

HH Trisur Rinpoche CANNOT GIVE UP THE PRACTICE OF DORJE SHUGDEN. HH TRISUR RINPOCHE COMPLETED HIS 7 YEAR TERM OF OFFICE AS GADEN TRIPA (HEAD OF GELUG) AND NOW THAT HE IS A TRISUR, he will resign from Gaden Shartse Monastery and join Shar Gaden Monastery.

HH Trisur Rinpoche had to wait this long until the term of office as Gaden Tripa completed to MAKE THIS MOVE BECAUSE IF HE HAD MADE THIS MOVE EARLIER, THE DALAI LAMA WOULD HAVE REMOVED HIM FROM OFFICE. And that would not be good for the Gelug on the whole. NOW THAT HE HAS FINISHED HIS TERM, HE CAN DO WHAT HE LIKES. NO ONE CAN TOUCH HIM, DISTURB HIM OR DISGRACE HIS POSITION. INCREDIBLE PLANNING. THIS WAS RELAYED BY HIS PERSONAL ASSISTANT!

HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche is residing in France currently but there are rumours he might visit Shar Gaden this year. Let's hope HH Trisur Rinpoche makes a historical visit to Shar Gaden. That would make a further huge statement.

The Tibetan Govt has been silent. No comments so far whatsoever.

The abbot of Gaden Shartse had nothing to say unsurprisingly. The new abbot of Gaden is said to have no strength and will power. The new abbot is VERY FRIGHTENED of Dalai Lama and Tibetan Govt it is very well known. [/b]

« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 11:41:35 PM by tk »

DSFriend

Re: H.H. Gaden Trisur Rinpoche defects!!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 02:11:23 PM »
WOW! Thank you for this posting. the 101th Throne Holder of Lama Tsongkhapa defects and joined Shar Gaden. HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche (and his ladrang) sure made a stand on his Protector and how much he loves Dorje Shugden.
Not only has two very high ranking Lamas made such a stand, Dorje Shugden's name and practice has spread far and wide to the west as well. 

Lee Dhi

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 03:20:55 PM »
TK, Thank you so very much for this exciting news!

So much progress is happening in the recent months for the growth of Dorje Shugden practice. This latest event will only force people who have blindly given up his practice to have a good look. I sincerely hope that they will realize that these great Dharma teachers and high lamas (Gaden Trisur Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche) have decided to openly endorse the practice of Dorje Shugden because he will bring benefit to all sentient beings.

I am also very happy with the news because, to me, this symbolizes the turning point in the downward spiral of spiritual growth and practice in recent decades. This is an answer to the prayers requesting that a great Dharma Protector regain his position to protect us and lead us to higher Dharma practice during such degenerate times.

I pray for Dorje Shugden's practice to further flourish worldwide!

emptymountains

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 06:07:25 PM »
Is it "Lunrig Namgyal" or "Lungri Namgyal"?

crazycloud

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 08:08:25 PM »
Hello tk-

How can we verify this? I had heard the same about Trijang Rinpoche, but have no way to know if it is a rumor, or actually true...

best wishes,
cc

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 09:29:42 PM »
Dear Crazy cloud,

You may call Shar Gaden Monastery and ask them directly. It is definitely true.

Trijang Rinpoche and Ladrang as well as
Gaden Trisur and Ladrang both have moved to Shar Gaden. My sources are must remain secret to protect them. But I will give you a hint, they wear maroon clothing.

TK

a friend

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 03:22:54 AM »
What are the doubts about Trijang Rinpoche? That his ladrang is in or belongs to Shar Ganden is nothing new. Several of my friends were visiting Shar Ganden and of course, Trijang Rinpoche´s ladrang at the beginning of last Spring already, we are talking almost a year ago.

About Gaden Tri Rinpoche having finished his term and now joining Shar Ganden, it has to be true at least for two reasons that I know of:

1- He publicly issued a beautiful document stating that Trijang Buddhist Institute and Trijang Rinpoche and his people were entirely apt for spreading the teachings of Lord Buddha and Lord Je Tsonkhapa. This he did as Ganden Tri, last year.
2- Although my informants do not all wear maroon robes  ;) I know at least from last november or december that they are waiting for Ganden Tri Rinpoche in Shar Ganden.  I suspected then that it was not only for a tourist visit.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 04:01:35 AM »
This is the most breathtaking news I've heard for awhile!!! The Head of the Gelugpa lineage - albeit retired - coming out to support Dorje Shugden. How many more ladrangs will join Shar Gaden! These are not simple monks but high ranking Lamas. Amazing. Has there been any reaction from the TGIE?

Has HH Gaden Trisur moved back from France?

Much rejoicing!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

vajra power

• Email
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 09:54:42 AM »
Dear TK,
God bless you for bringing this joyous news. What more do i need now? :-) My spirit is resurrected.This means so much to me in this confused era.
may the pure dharma of Je rinpoche flourish like waxing moon and may His Holiness the Gaden Trisur Rinpoche live long!! 

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 01:07:43 PM »

ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION: Tuesday Jan 26,2010

Half hour ago, a phone call was made to HH Trisur Rinpoche's personal assistant to confirm their entry into Shar Gaden.
Trisur Rinpoche's personal assistant replied a firm YES.

His Holiness Gaden Trisur Rinpoche Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal who was the 101st Throne Holder of Tsongkapa HAS OFFICIALLY ENTERED SHAR GADEN MONASTERY and left Gaden Shartse Monastery! He openly practices Dorje Shugden now!

He gives us so much strength, hope and inspiration. We thank HH Trisur Rinpoche from the bottom of our hearts. With tears streaming down my face as I type this to everyone here.

HH Trisur Rinpoche's assistant said that he went to meet Gaden Shartse's current abbot and told the abbot that their province in Tibet, their lamas, their lineage, their monasteries in Tibet all practice Dorje Shugden and that they would not be able to give up the practice.

HH Trisur Rinpoche CANNOT GIVE UP THE PRACTICE OF DORJE SHUGDEN. HH TRISUR RINPOCHE COMPLETED HIS 7 YEAR TERM OF OFFICE AS GADEN TRIPA (HEAD OF GELUG) AND NOW THAT HE IS A TRISUR, he will resign from Gaden Shartse Monastery and join Shar Gaden Monastery.

HH Trisur Rinpoche had to wait this long until the term of office as Gaden Tripa completed to MAKE THIS MOVE BECAUSE IF HE HAD MADE THIS MOVE EARLIER, THE DALAI LAMA WOULD HAVE REMOVED HIM FROM OFFICE. And that would not be good for the Gelug on the whole. NOW THAT HE HAS FINISHED HIS TERM, HE CAN DO WHAT HE LIKES. NO ONE CAN TOUCH HIM, DISTURB HIM OR DISGRACE HIS POSITION. INCREDIBLE PLANNING. THIS WAS RELAYED BY HIS PERSONAL ASSISTANT!

HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche is residing in France currently but there are rumours he might visit Shar Gaden this year. Let's hope HH Trisur Rinpoche makes a historical visit to Shar Gaden. That would make a further huge statement.

The Tibetan Govt has been silent. No comments so far whatsoever.

The abbot of Gaden Shartse had nothing to say unsurprisingly. The new abbot of Gaden is said to have no strength and will power. The new abbot is VERY FRIGHTENED of Dalai Lama and Tibetan Govt.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 01:14:48 PM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 07:20:04 PM »

Dear everyone,

We should write to HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche and offer our deepest respects and thanks for his courageous act.

Lamas of his calibre usually like to stay within Tibetan Policies because they are doing well.  Sorry to say.

Gaden Trisur Rinpoche has no qualms about himself, but his concern is for the growth of Tsongkapa's doctrine. Incredible practitioner. This shows that his learning is put into practice. How great during this time of kali-yuga and politics.

My faith and respect in HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche went up a thousand notches.

I fold my hands and thank HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche so much for showing us dharma practice is alive and well.

tk

Please send a letter to Him.

His Holiness Gaden Trisur Rinpoche
Thar Deu Ling
85, Rue du Bel Air, 77500 Chelles, Paris,
France

a friend

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2010, 09:45:32 PM »
Dear TK,

Thank you for your news and we share your enthousiasm for Ganden Trisur Rinpoche´s actions today.

There is no need, though, to criticize the Lamas that give the appearance of being with the "other side". Neither you nor me nor anybody can guess their true intentions.

Think of this: only some years ago you could´ve applied your criticism to this same Ganden Trisur that you laud today, because, who could´ve guessed which his intentions were and which his actions were going to be. According to your interpretation, he was bidding his time, but this is an interpretation after the fact. You could not be sure before. So who is to say what about those other Lamas? It's not proper and not realistic.

In a general way, and for myself, I have a rule --not to criticize, mind you, but to judge for myself the actions of those Lamas that give the appearance of being in the DL´s korlo. If they speak ill of our holy Protector themselves, and advise others to follow the advice of the DL, then I know that they belong to "that side". If they don´t say anything, or if they say that they just follow out of respect for the DL, then it´s like a code, it means that they are not in agreement with him but out of respect, or to protect the minds of their western disciples that are DL´s fans, or for whichever reason, they have to act against their own opinion. Even for some, against their own heart. This I know it to be true in some specific cases.

So you see, only omniscient Buddhas know what´s really going on in the mind of people, and in a general way they don´t reveal their status by saying: "I know which his motivations or intentions were".

But let´s rejoice in the excellent actions of the Ganden Trisur Rinpoche. Thank you for breaking the news.[/

color]

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 10:28:09 PM »
Dear A friend,

I fully agree with what you say. Thank you.

To add to what you say, it is believed that the Prime Minister of Tibet, Professor Samdhong Rinpoche is an emanation of Dorje Shugden.

Who revealed that years ago, HH Trijang Rinpoche mentioned that clearly.

tk

vajralight

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 11:30:39 PM »
You can write a "thank you" mail to Ganden Trisur using the website of his Centre;

http://www.thardeuling.com/spip.php?rubrique8

I hope this is ok.

Vajra

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 01:09:54 PM »
I have heard from very reliable and close friends that re HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche:

1. He is a no 'non-sense' lama. Yes is yes, and no is no.

2. He is very direct, open and straightforward.

3. He is staunchly loyal toward HH Trijang Rinpoche.

4. He will not go along with the rules JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE RULES. He will think about it and speak up
    if necessary.

5. He looks strict, but actually he is direct.

6. He was unhappy with the Dorje Shugden ban, but he kept quiet all this time, and refused to go swear in at
    Gaden Shartse Monastery. He wanted to speak out, but he thought about the sanctified position of Gaden
    Tripa, so he thought better to finish his term, and speak up when he is an 'ordinary' monk again with no
    position. In case the Tibetan Govt 'attacked' him, it would just be him and no harm would come to the
    position and create undue unnecessary problems for the Gelugs on the whole.

7. Gaden Trisur Rinpoche has a large ladrang with land in Gaden Shartse Monastery, conveniently it borders  with
    Shar Gaden Monastery. His ladrang is right next door seperated by one wall only. When Shar Gaden Monastery 
    had the series of teachings recently, all of Trisur Ladrang's students attended.

8. Gaden Trisur Rinpoche is also raising funds and spending his own funds to improve and offer needed items in his
    provincial Monastery in Yangthing Tibet. He has recently sent a large set of Tsongakpa images from Nepal to
    Yangthing.

9. Before the seperation of Shar Gaden from Gaden Shartse Monastery, Dalai Lama refuses to select any
    candidates to be Abbots from Dokhang Khangtsen (house) because they are all loyalists to Dorje Shugden.
    There are 300 monks in Dokhang Khangtsen. Later they separated from Gaden Shartse to form Shar Gaden
    Monastery. Gaden Trisur Rinpoche hails from Dokhang Khangtsen of Gaden Shartse. But he kept his practice
    quiet, and so Dalai Lama and Tibetan Govt did not know his loyalties.
    No monks, and many are qualified, are to be selected to be the abbot of Gaden Shartse from Dhokhang
    Khangtsen. The abbot selection these days are not by meritocracy but IF YOU WILL FALL IN LINE WITH
    TIBETAN GOVT POLICIES. Specifically the Dorje Shugden ban. It is clear that the abbots selected today by
    Dalai Lama must fall in line with his policies. Those that dare speak up are told openly and directly to
    resign. Both the previous abbots of Gaden Jangtze and Shartse were told openly to resign last year. Dalai
    Lama told them in a meeting that they are double headed. Meaning they still support quietly the Dorje Shugden
    loyalists in their monastery.

10. Late last year, when Dalai lama went to Gaden to do openings of Gaden Shartse's debate courtyard, HH
     Gaden Trisur Rinpoche did not attend. He cited leg problems. His absence during the Dalai Lama's visit was
     obvious and bluntly clear. When the Dalai Lama sat on the throne at Gaden Shartse Debate yard, he
     announced to everyone present, that he would not be conferring any teachings to any monks at Gaden
     Shartse because some are still practicing Dorje Shugden and he is not pleased with them. He stayed only
     a short while and left. Many of the Gaden Shartse monks were very hurt, scared and disappointed they
     related. But they dare not speak up for fear of expulsion or ostracization.

TK

« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 01:22:26 PM by tk »