Author Topic: H.H. Gaden Trisur Rinpoche defects!!  (Read 39987 times)

vinayaholder

Re: H.H. Gaden Trisur Rinpoche defects!!
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 02:27:10 PM »
There's a video to create more awareness of H.H. Gaden Trisur's joining Shar Gaden.
Watch it here and leave your comment in support! (
Small | Large
).

More and more High Lamas are sending out a strong message and standing up for their belief in their protector. HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche is just the latest to show his support. And Lhakpa Gyaltshen is right, H.H previous support for Trijang Buddhist Institute was a clear sign of his support for those who were watching. Amazing stuff.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 02:52:25 PM »

Thanks for the video. Just took a look.

tk

DSFriend

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 03:22:02 PM »
Hi all. I've been coming back here to read and reread this posting. I truly respect what Gaden Trisul has done. He is so compassionate and puts Dharma into practice. What an amazing leader of the faith by example. He waited until his term ended before taking such a stand as to not "affect" the Gelugs. The way Trisul make a stand for what he believes is so liberating. Wow, I can't get over his actions...and may I never get over such action of compassion and skill. May Gaden Trisul live long and may Lama Tsongkhapa's buddhadharma reach not only the far ends of the world but the deepest core of our minds. To truly repay the kindness of our Gurus and Gaden Trisul, let us commit to practice sincerely and for transformation to occur.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2010, 08:10:59 PM »

A long life puja will be done at Shar Gaden soon to generate merits for the longer life of HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal.

Wonderful news to share with you.

vinayaholder

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2010, 12:12:49 PM »
Its really great news re Gaden Trisur Rinpoche. He really does not kowtow to anyone and is standing firm for his practice and beliefs. Yes, he did not join Shar Gaden during his term of office but that just shows that he is protecting his position and HHDL (who elected him into office). What a hero for the DS lineage!

May he live long!

Big Uncle

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2010, 12:45:52 PM »
I feel that both sides are polarising and gathering momentum in skyrocketing Dorje Shugdan into world established Dharma Protector! Gaden Trisur Rinpoche has just mobilised into place. It will come when Dorje Shugdan would become mainstream.

honeydakini

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 11:34:08 PM »
i have to say that I think sometimes that is especially outstanding and inspirational about these great lamas who are DS practitioners is that you don't really hear about them speaking badly against the dalai lama or against anyone for that matter. They are not sectarian at all (contrary to what people always accuse DS practitioners for being) and are usually known only for their sincere and lifelong practice as great Buddhist scholars and ordained members of the sangha.

Yes, there are also Lamas who are choosing to speak out more and I understand that they must have their reasons for that. I trust that it is also necessary that some Lamas speak out as it will draw attention from different crowd of people who respect the lamas more etc and would stand up and listen more if they spoke.

For me personally, I gain much strength in these lamas who don't speak out but send very powerful messages by their very action and practice - e.g. Gaden Trisur choosing not to speak out during his tenure, but moving to Shar Gaden when he retired from his post, or Trijang Rinpoche's move to Shar Gaden while also maintaining good/cordial relations with the dalai lama. They really represent Dorje Shugden so beautifully by never saying a bad word against anyone but just upholding the very thing that DS protects - the lamrim, je tsongkhapa's lineage and ultimately, the Dharma.

thor

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2010, 12:17:43 AM »
Everyone's overcome with joy that Gaden Trisur, HE Kensur..., Lama etc etc etc are joining the new DS monasteries but what do we do to support them?

I hear from reliable sources that funding isnt easy for Shar Gaden or Serpom. Their needs continue to increase especially with the new monks joining them. But sponsorship is not easy to come by. Most people in the Tibetan community will not go to these monasteries for pujas nor sponsor the monks there. And Westerners may fight for their right to practice like the WSS do, but what about when it comes to the nitty gritty? These monks need books, robes, food, utilities etc.

Please support them. Contact them to see how you can help.

a friend

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2010, 01:42:06 AM »
Dear Dulzin la,
You are absolutely right. These monasteries are cut from the normal offerings that they used to receive from Tibetans. Anything will help, so if you or your friends you could do something, please do not hesitate, it´s always going to be welcome.
We had given a way to send offerings to Shar Ganden, I just don´t have any idea when. I´ll have to ask them again.
But Dulzin, if you happen to have a Bank address or some other way to send them offerings, please tell!
Thank you.

lamrime

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2010, 04:33:54 AM »
...and who really knows, perhaps the Gaden Trisur was emboldened in his decision by receiving an advance copy of a new text with an uncanny flower-picture cover.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2010, 02:07:02 PM »
Everyone's overcome with joy that Gaden Trisur, HE Kensur..., Lama etc etc etc are joining the new DS monasteries but what do we do to support them?

I hear from reliable sources that funding isnt easy for Shar Gaden or Serpom. Their needs continue to increase especially with the new monks joining them. But sponsorship is not easy to come by. Most people in the Tibetan community will not go to these monasteries for pujas nor sponsor the monks there. And Westerners may fight for their right to practice like the WSS do, but what about when it comes to the nitty gritty? These monks need books, robes, food, utilities etc.

Please support them. Contact them to see how you can help.

Dagom Gaden Tensung Ling has a sponsorship program available for the monks. For just $20 a month, you can ensure that a child will continue his studies and make a better life for himself and others.

If anyone is interested in helping these monks directly, contact  [email protected].

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2010, 07:30:25 PM »

Dagom Gaden Tensung Ling has a sponsorship program available for the monks. For just $20 a month, you can ensure that a child will continue his studies and make a better life for himself and others.

If anyone is interested in helping these monks directly, contact  [email protected].

Hey Tenzin Sungrab,

Great to post the contact info here.. i really hope people from the forum will contribute. Have you managed to find funds for your trip?

Love
Kate
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2010, 07:41:50 PM »
Thanks Kate.

Hopefully I should be able to leave for Shar Gaden in about 3 weeks.
 Luckily I have been able to get a few pointers and tips from others who have participated in the English tutor program. I can't wait to meet the monks.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 07:44:01 PM by Tenzin Sungrab »

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2010, 04:28:21 PM »
it is definitely exhilirating news that HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche has moved his office and residence to Shar Gaden.

Another block in the puzzle moved into place to pave the way through for Dorje Shugden to manifest his powers.

I hope HH Gaden Trisur Rinpoche continues to turn the Wheel of the Dharma and establish the sacred banner of Tsongkhapa's lineage firm on this mother earth.

Sarva Mangalam
HN
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Zhalmed Pawo

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2010, 09:03:05 PM »
Ha. Very interesting, if true... heh.

I heard today of recent happenings within all of the Gelug monasteries in Mundgod and Sera in Bylakuppe.  Basically in order for Buddhas teaching to remain certain things must be observed, namely Sojong (regular gathering and confession), yarne (summer retreat), etc.  The Loseling abbot asked the Gomang abbot if he was observing the Sojong and he said no, because in order to do that monks within 50 miles (whatever the exact rule is) must attend.  Because now Shar Ganden is separate they can't attend, so doing Sojong would be perfunctory.      ...

But this is something I do not understand.

Uposatha, or Sojong, must absolutely be observed. All monks within the boundary must attend, or if sick must formally excuse themselves from attending. The boundary is as marked, and can vary. But all those monks who dwell within the boundary, must congregate to practice the Uposatha and Pratimoksha recitation in unison. If this is not done, because some group of monks refuse to have Uposatha with some other group of monks dwelling within the same boundary, it is a case of Sanghabheda, a Split of Sangha.

Is this what is happening? Namely, some monks refusing to have Uposatha with DS-monks? And if so, why not merely set the monastic boundaries in a manner that there is no problem? If a DS-monastery has it's own boundaries, and a non-DS-monastery their own, there cannot be Sanghabheda, because there are then two different Sanghas who are then to have separate Uposathas. (Sanghabheda can happen only within a singular boundary.) Or do the boundaries mysteriously overlap, or what?

Strange.

(Hmmm. There might be different rules concerning the boundary in Sarvastivada and Theravada traditions, but still... dunno.)