Author Topic: Kundeling Rinpoche speaks about Dorje Shugden and the Dalai Lama  (Read 4400 times)

DharmaSpace

Kundeling Rinpoche speaks about Dorje Shugden and the Dalai Lama
« on: September 04, 2014, 07:34:00 AM »
I watched this video a while back and many points that Kundeling Rinpoche has said, did not sink in or make a lot of sense earlier. I am so glad this video is brought back again with commentary. And I find that Kundeling Rinpoche speaks with a lot of clarity and passion and focus.

He is not fearful to call a spade a spade. Despite when he spoke up then, he was really in danger. Yet his focus was about helping the Tsongkhapa lineage to spread, about his students about, a couple who were good supporters of his. And threats to him then was that if he returned to the north of India to his property there. I wonder if the dorjeshugden.com can do a story about Kundeling Rinpoche's house and how he was threatened to never come back. As we have the Domo Geshe's monastery under threat to be taken over by people who have no claim to it. I also feel he was quite nonchalant and cool about everything despite the ban turned his life upside down. 

But his opening talk he mentioned if a monk held his refuge no way a spirit can harm the Dalai Lama this is very important point to note. Then he also said in other traditions there are uncommon protectors who protect that lineage so why should Dorje Shugden singled out?     

I think he is very spot on to say that, whatever actions w do as Buddhists it should not harm in any way or manner. The Dorje Shugden ban is very harmful no one can deny that, people threatened, harmed and discriminated. Its affects lay and monastic with schism. The ban has divided the Tibetan well and true now for the world to see, brother cannot trust brother anymore, monk ostracise monks etc etc.

DharmaSpace

Re: Kundeling Rinpoche speaks about Dorje Shugden and the Dalai Lama
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 07:42:32 AM »
This is the link missed out
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/controversy/videos-controversy/kundeling-rinpoche-speaks-about-dorje-shugden-and-the-dalai-lama/

This is good and accurate news about Drepung Gomang where Kundeling hails from, he was expelled for his activities 
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/drepung-shugden-dramas/

grandmapele

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 08:00:32 AM »
I agree with DharmaSpace.  Kundeling Rinpoche is such an example of what pure dharma is all about. Fearlessness, compassion and wisdom. He shows us that homes and properties are impermanent and he is not bothered by whether he has to leave his home. He is most concerned about the continuation of the lineage and dharma.

May Kundeling Rinpoche live long to continue turning the wheel of dharma.

trinity

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 08:19:34 AM »
Kudos Kundeling Rinpoche sharing in video that how this ban has affected himself, his students, his life, the lives of Tibetans and practitioners around the world. Many of truths may be covered by CTA but more and more peoples around the world had started watching this in details. Kundeling Rinpoche not just speak from His heart but telling the world the truth. Salute to Kundeling Rinpoche hard works that try to make the ridiculous Ban lifted as soon possible.

RedLantern

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 08:23:53 AM »
Kundeling Rinpoche is a great Lama.His devotion to the lineage and gurus is incredibly amazing.His inspired us by his fearlessness,compassion and wisdom.He is very determined and never gives up although the ban turns his life upside down. May all Dorje Shugden practitioners have the right to practice peacefully without any fear.

kris

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 09:41:14 AM »
Thank you Rinpoche for standing up and speaking up for the millions of Dorje Shugden practitioners, and thank you for sharing this video. It is indeed a MUST WATCH video.

I agree with Rinpoche that many times, the pro-Dalai Lama monks exhibit violence and hatred towards Dorje Shugden practitioners, and many of the Dorje Shugden practitioners are learned and taught many students before the ban is in place. And now that the ban is in place, and suddenly these learned teachers are "evils"?

And these teachers have taught so many students, but where is the gratitude? These teachers have done so much for the younger students, but what has HH Dalai Lama done for them? How can they just turn against their teacher by listening to someone who has not done much for them?

And this is definitely not just a "handful" of "fanatics" people. There are million of Dorje Shugden practitioners and this is something we need to resolve.

HH Dalai Lama, please have a dialogue on this matter!

lotus1

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 11:32:30 AM »
The explanation of Kundeling Rinpoche is very logic and Dharmic. The only problem for us is due to our karma or our collective karma. It is definitely not logical at all that a spirit will harm us especially a high lama such as His Holiness Dalai Lama if we have been good and pure Buddhists, we will be protected by our refuge vows. In addition, HH Dalai Lama is a Buddha, if he could be harmed by a spirit, then how could we have faith that Buddhism or Dharma would bring us to find our ultimate happiness and is our ultimate refuge?

dondrup

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 05:31:26 PM »
Not many is as fearless and selfless as Kundeling Rinpoche!  Kundeling Rinpoche is willing to risk his life to protect the lineage and to lift the ban on Dorje Shugden.  Kundeling Rinpoche had suffered and met with many obstacles in speaking up against His Holiness Dalai Lama, Central Tibetan Administration and the ban on Dorje Shugden.  Kundeling Rinpoche is clearly a bodhisattva and a Shugden warrior!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 11:22:43 AM »
Kundeling Rinpoche new talk is now available
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAwmvm5_mj0

Hot off youtube.

Q

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 03:42:02 PM »
Kundeling Rinpoche new talk is now available
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAwmvm5_mj0

Hot off youtube.

I have watched all 3 parts of the latest interview by Kundeling Rinpoche and I must say, it is incredibly informative, simple to follow and absolutely logical in his points. I personally found the points presented by Rinpoche as jewels as they are points that we can use to refute those insufferable anti-Shugden people.