Author Topic: Letter from United Front of the Tibetan People  (Read 16154 times)

dsiluvu

Letter from United Front of the Tibetan People
« on: June 18, 2014, 02:52:42 AM »
A friend just received these letters today. It is very worrying! Please circulate this to as many authorities as possible... even the FBI... this is out right threats, if it isn't I don't know what is. This is a clear indication of a hit-list sent out to Tibetan to attack 34 Tibetans who protested and the list is probably growing. Shame on you CTA. You cannot get away with murder!

Letter from United Front of the Tibetan People:
Please read the letter that I received today from The United Front of the Tibetan People - this is quite shocking. It says things like "I think we need to take action against the 34 Tibetans and teach them lesson. We need to silence them and not let them protesting." This is really unbelieveable and clear evidence of bullying and discrimation.

Reported by Kelsang Chogyop: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=634887639912796&set=a.634887609912799.1073741832.100001746979526&type=1&theater

Solomon Lang

• Who is d wise man? He who sees what's to born.
    • Email
Re: Letter from United Front of the Tibetan People
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 08:08:52 AM »
Dear His Holiness the Dalai Lama,

Please read this, have a look at what the CTA has started, and say something, please.

With folded hands.
Solomon's Judgement: 2 women came to resolve a quarrel over which was d true mother of a baby. When Solomon suggested they should divide d child in two with a sword, one said she would rather give up d child than see it killed. Solomon then declared d woman who showed compassion 2b the true mother.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 10:28:40 AM »
Well this is embarrassing. I wonder how the CTA are going to squirm their way out of this one now (uh oh, watch the false accusations come fast and furious).

What is worrisome is how easily enraged the Tibetans are. A hot-headed lot they are. Its what happens when your practice is all down to blind faith - no rhyme or reason will penetrate, such is the darkness of ignorance. And you would think what with all their insistence that just because their born Tibetan, they are Buddhist that they would have a better grasp of the teachings but sadly, in their case Mao may perhaps have been right - religion is not an opiate of the masses, but an opiate of the Tibetans for it seems to be dulled their capacity for logical and sound reasoning.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 07:02:03 AM »
This is indeed shocking to know that the Tibetan people are doing this to their own people. How can they be living in the same place and because of different beliefs and religion that turn them to be so violent against each other.
They said they have freedom of religion but on the other hand they threaten those who practices DS.
Those who persist on practicing are those loyal to their Guru and this shows great devotion among student and teachers. Their teachers are great Lamas and who are they to say that they are wrong about Dorje Shugden.
Do not do onto others what you do not want others to do onto you. Stop all the bullying and threatening.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 09:04:57 AM »
Funny thing is these people accused Dorje Shugden practitioners of acting violence and causing harm to others even to the extend of separating Tibetan people and shorten Dalai Lama's life. But in actual fact these group of people who are using these as an excuse to cause harm to others and with these intention they are the real reason Tibetan people is separated into two groups. These letter clearly shows that the it is them who is acting violence and bullying the Tibetan people by encouraging them to act like a bunch of terrorists. I do not understand why is practicing Dorje Shugden will cause any harm to Dalai Lama since He is believed to be a Buddha himself. Moreover Dorje Shudgen is an enligthen protector who had helped Dalai Lama to escape to India. Think people...be logical. Something fishy is going on behind your so called government.

kris

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 09:01:07 PM »
When CTA published the list, the intention to harm the Dorje Shugden practitioners has already been planted, and when HH Dalai Lama's silence approval, it will only invite people to incite more violence.

BUT WHAT IS THE POINT? WHAT IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF CTA?

Is it not CTA's purpose is to have autonomous for Tibet? Why are you spending so much time to hunt down the Dorje Shugden practitioners? Is this an easier job for you?

I urge all of you to stop donating money to CTA because the money is clearly mismanaged and misused.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 05:58:58 AM »
So! They admit they are harmful, they admitted they hit old monk, they admitted they attacked the monastery. And, they are so proud they did all this actions.
What did the old monks did to harm them? What did the monks in the monastery did to harm them?
Nothing! And CTA hit the monks, attacked the monastery!

A government - CTA. Who can only react through actions of violent! Tibetan in Tibet really want this kind of government to go back to them?

Can their host, the Indian government stand this actions when India country are known to be democratic country?

DharmaSpace

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 10:54:09 AM »
I hope Serpom and Shar Gaden monks will be on high alert and may they wherever they may be, quickly make police reports about such threats.

CTA is capable of anything in order to have their way about things. The image of tibet being a spiritual shangri la is temporarily interrupted by visions of lay tibetans storming inside Dorje Shugden lamas compound. This just justified Trijang Rinpoche leaving India soil. He was in real mortal danger. I pray for the Dorje Shugden lamas, monks and practitioners in India. So this is the final solution of the CTA no dialogue but lets get rid of all those people.

If CTA can feel embarrassed then whatever they are doing is not quite in the WHITE, gray or black for that matter. Hence why feel embarrassed if you truly deep down think ostracizing your own people and banning this practice is the right thing to engage in? 

If GOD was truly compassionate, why would he harm us and help CTA and people who follow him. Unless he is not a compassionate GOD at all.

The people who have signed the letter can lawyers start suing them for inciting harm and violence towards Dorje Shugden people.  I hope the new Indian prime minister gets wind of this, these people are threatening people's lives.

Can the CTA be sued for this letter, for propagating acts of Terrorism, is this under the Homeland Security?  These letters are inciting violence and threats against a segment of society!  To show you how little the Tibetans know about Buddhism is the use of GOD, GOD who uses GOD for buddhas and enlightened beings ?

To finish all Dhogyal people, oh my goodness this sounds so much like ethnic cleansing. Can the UN people or envoys have a look at this threat of genocide against Dorje Shugden people. This is very serious.

vajrastorm

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 12:48:46 PM »
This letter threatening harm to the 34 on the hit list of CTA is incendiary. This letter also carries a clear threat to great Shugden Masters, including Kyabje Choktrul Trijang Rinpoche,  Gangchen Rinpoche, Gaden Trisur and Domo Geshe Rinpoche. There's also a further warning that this group will close down Shugden monasteries.They look every bit likely to carry out their threat of violence.
The lives of all Shugden practiitoners are in danger from them.

Not only are the United Front of the Tibetan people threatening Shugden practitioners in this letter, they have also issued a warning to the group of Tibetans who are not toeing the line and falling in with the Dalai Lama's wishes for autonomy for Tibet and not independence. They appear to be fiercely loyal to the Dalai Lama to the extent of being willing to sacrifice their lives for the Dalai Lama.

Not only that. They even say that the CTA wants them to take action. The CTA is clearly implicated. In their state of desperation, the CTA are surely exposing themselves to much condemnation from all directions. It is to be hoped that all the eyes of the world are looking at this group who has declared their intention to hit out at Shugden practitioners in the hit list and great Shugden masters. Will this much attention  deter them?Will CTA be brought to task? Will global censure stop this group of belligerent and unreasonable Tibetans in their tracks.?

May Shugden Masters, peaceful protestors and Shugden monasteries stay safe.May the ban be lifted soon.

Midakpa

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 01:54:33 PM »
This group of people calling themselves the United Front of the Tibetan People are clearly fanatics. They say the Dalai Lama is their God and will "silence" those who go against him. They have a list of people they wish to  "silent". This letter must be used as evidence against them if they carry out their threats. The police must know about this group and protect those in the list. No one should take the law into their own hands, whatever the reasons.

dondrup

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 05:02:25 PM »
The United Front of the Tibetan People is taking laws into their own hands!  The letter shows so much hatred and ignorance they have towards Dorje Shugden and and His followers.  It is really sad that the ban on Dorje Shugden had created monsters in the pro-Dalai Lama supporters! These PDLS are not really interested to solve problems, they have become the problems!  How could there be peace and harmony amongst tibetans in exile if this is happening?  Instead of 'war' against the Chinese - the real enemy, these PDLS are going all out to 'finish' their own kind! What have you done CTA? You had jeopardised the lives of many innocent Tibetans who just wanted to have their religious freedom and human rights.  You had also caused many PDLS to create so much heavy negative karmas.  The truths shall prevail and the ban on Dorje Shugden will be lifted soon in the future.  When that happens, CTA, can you take full responsibility of all your wrongdoings?

lotus1

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2014, 06:35:21 PM »
I hope all the 34 people listed in the hit list and their family, Serpom, Shar Gaden and all the Dorje Shugden Monateries and Shugden Masters will be on high alert and be careful.

In the letter, it is openly stated that CTA wants them to take action against the Shugden practitioners. The United Front of the Tibetan People want to silence all the 34 people in the list and take over the monasteries!!!

The United Front of the Tibetan People are putting HH Dalai Lama to shame. They are causing Buddhism to degenerate. They are causing riot and disharmony to India and countries that they are staying and CTA is supporting them! We should stop all support and funding to CTA. CTA, is it called democracy??? Is it what you say about CTA take care to all Tibetan?  >:( >:( >:(

I sincerely pledge to His Holiness to lift the ban. Please stop them from harming the innocent people just because they have different religious practice. You have always taught us about being compassion and have world peace. Please do something about it and stop all the violence.

fruven

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2014, 07:25:13 PM »
Teach them a lesson! Very clear and loud we can hear you.

Apparently a group of Tibetans, pro-CTA or pro-DL or pro-whatever, have no qualms of silencing and removing any Shugden leaders and practitioners from the surface of the earth. Whether they see themselves as Buddhist or not they are above karma. They think their actions create good karma apparently.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2014, 03:12:30 AM »
This letter seems too over the top to me; I can't believe anyone would seriously publish this, but then I remember that Tibet has a long and bloody history.  I hope we can avoid any bloodshed this time.  Who are these people that wrote the letter?  I do not understand how they can write this?

eyesoftara

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2014, 04:09:14 AM »
Does the Dalai Lama condone this? If He remains silent, then things are going to be bad. Not so much about the heroes in the "Wanted" but for the fools who came u with this letter and all that take it seriously. When has a Buddhist organization practice encouraging others to be violent, regardless of their perceived threats?
My respond to them. Fools, be afraid of your karma. Use your lives to benefit others and not the other way round.