Author Topic: Trijang Rinpoche Visits Europe 2012  (Read 17695 times)

shugdenpromoter

• Email
Re: Trijang Rinpoche Visits Europe 2012
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 05:45:52 PM »
I am extremely happy that Trijang Rinpoche has asked the centers in Europe to start inviting Pabongka Rinpoche to teach. I do look forward to that day when we see both Pabongka and Trijang Rinpoche teaching and giving initiation side by side.

I have heard Pabongka Rinpoche is currently back in Nepal. Does anyone know his plan? I do know from this website that Rinpoche is travelling to China very often. Does Rinpoche need financial aid? How do we know more about his activities?

diamond girl

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2012, 06:38:37 PM »
I love this article! Thank you Admin. I now have faith in my own views about this Ban and the "controversy" it has created. It is purely positive publicity. In this article I now learn deeper the "magic" of great lamas working in tandem with the Protector like what was said by the previous incarnation Trijang Rinpoche. It is amazing and skillful how HHDL, HH Trijang Rinpoche and DS are all working together. It is like the perfect conspiracy theory of Buddhism.

It is all about timing, and the time is now for current Trijang Rinpoche to start teaching again. Perfect timing. And HHDL had already planned this path when he allowed HH Trijang Rinpoche to continue practising. Yes, some questions may not have been answered when asked at that time, but looking at the times now and results the answers are clear...crystal clear in fact.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 09:31:18 AM »
I love this article! Thank you Admin. I now have faith in my own views about this Ban and the "controversy" it has created. It is purely positive publicity. In this article I now learn deeper the "magic" of great lamas working in tandem with the Protector like what was said by the previous incarnation Trijang Rinpoche. It is amazing and skillful how HHDL, HH Trijang Rinpoche and DS are all working together. It is like the perfect conspiracy theory of Buddhism.

It is all about timing, and the time is now for current Trijang Rinpoche to start teaching again. Perfect timing. And HHDL had already planned this path when he allowed HH Trijang Rinpoche to continue practising. Yes, some questions may not have been answered when asked at that time, but looking at the times now and results the answers are clear...crystal clear in fact.

The results are obvious: Trijang Rinpoche was a practitioner of Dorje Shugden in his previous life and in this life not only he came back, but his Dharma work grew and he has so many followers now even. Look at how he is being received in europe. If Dorje Shugden was a spirit, then how in the world can he have so many students and his attainments and wisdom be intact? It must be that Dorje Shugden is a Buddha and Trijang Rinpoche was right to practice him all along. After all, results speak the loudest and if it works for Trijang Rinpoche, it would work for me.