Author Topic: TRIJANG RINPOCHE'S TEXT FROM THIS UNBELIEVABLE WEBSITE!!! MUST READ.  (Read 8553 times)

mountains

• MAY THE DALAI LAMA LIFT THE BAN AGAINST SHUGDEN
(EVERYONE WHO HAS BENEFITTED FROM THIS WEBSITE PLEASE JOIN THE FORUM AND LETS MAKE IT BIG.DO WRITE IN TO ADMIN. I AM SURE THEY WOULD BE PLEASED TO HEAR FROM YOU. LET'S ENCOURAGE THEM. THAT IS THE LEAST WE CAN DO.  ;D ;D ;D

PLEASE THANK THE ADMIN FOR THIS INCREDIBLE NEW TEXT THAT HAS BEEN JUST UPLOADED TODAY!!! I ASSUME IT WAS ALOT OF WORK, MANY MONTHS AND PERHAPS VERY EXPENSIVE TO TRANSLATE..YET IT IS DONE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.)
:) :) :)

UNBELIEVABLE WEBSITE AS IT IS AND NOW HERUKA TRIJANG RINPOCHE'S TEXT is made available for us. 

'Music Delighting The Ocean Of Protectors'
was written by HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang in 1967-Dharamsala. HH Trijang Rinpoche wrote it HIMSELF!! Incredible.

Loden Sherab Rinpoche of(holder of the setrap Lineage)(His pic is under the masters section of this website i saw) and Domo Geshe Rinpoche requested Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang to write this text again and again. How Kind these two lamas are. Currently Loden Sherab Rinpoche resides in Germany and a great practitioner of setrap and Dorje Shugden.

And we are anxiously awaiting Domo Geshe Rinpoche's true incarnation.

I thank this website so much for translating this incredible text into english finally for it to be available. I will study it and master it. It contains information to refute wrong views and wrong speech. Instead of wasting time debating back and forth non-sensically without logic, information and scriptural reference, it becomes like chasing birds in a huge dark forest without moonlight.

How very very very kind of the administration and sponsors of this website to have this available for all of us.

1. This is the best website of Dorje Shugden past and present. Thank You.

2. The website's views are unbiased, yet present accurate information. That is what makes this website stand out like a sun among the stars in that it's whole tone and basis is not to damage hurt, insult or instigate. But it uses pure knowledge, tempered by a dharmic attitude of patience to present itself to everyone. Spectacular. Thank You.

3. It disparages no one and takes no one side. Simultaneously presents information based on reliable sources that invites correct conclusions. Thank you.

4. This text by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang CANNOT BE REFUTED by anyone even by any Gaden Tripa, Sharpa Choeje, Jangtse Choeje, HH Dalai Lama, Panchen Lama, Sakya Trizin, or any other lineage holder of any sect. HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang is the ROOT GURU OF HH THE DALAI LAMA FOR OVER 40 YEARS. If HH can prostrate and recieve oceans of teachings, transmissions, commentaries, initiations from HH Trijang Rinpoche, then Trijang Rinpoche is perfect and without fault.
Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche scholarship and mastery of the Buddhist corpus is legendary. His mastery of all other learnings such as history, poetry, grammar, writing, dharma melodies, debate, composition, astrology, rituals,horoscopes are not dry understanding of a flat scholar. But it has been applied and supreme attainments have already arisen in Rinpoche's mindstream many lifetimes ago.

If we were to dare criticize even this text written by Trijang Rinpoche, then we start to cast doubt on Trijang Rinpoche's others teachings. If that is the case, then this shadow of a doubt must fall upon HH the Dalai Lama as many teachings he presents today came from Trijang Rinpoche. If Trijang Rinpoche can be 'wrong' then DEFINITELY HH THE DALAI LAMA CAN BE WRONG. Thank you.

5. This website asks no money, no donations and not even hint toward any monetary help. How pure and real your motivations are. How rare it is in today's world. Thank you.

6. We (myself included), havent done much except write a few letters secretly for fear of ostracization, to the cause of Dorje Shugden's practice during this 'dark' time of supression. But This website is like a great sun in the dark sky.
You are not just talk, angry opinions, sad doubts, and contributing nothing to the cause of Dorje Shugden's practice to survive. You actually DO SOMETHING IN THE MANIFESTING OF THIS WEBSITE.

You obviously love your guru, dharma, sangha and the practice (Dorje Shugden)bestowed upon you kindly by your lama and you do more with it than just pujas, serkym, kanshag and butterlamps. You take your guru devotion and practice to another level. To a modern day level through cyberspace and time. You created this website. Obviously, you put your devotion into hard work, research, translations, pictures, forums, and upkeep of this INCREDIBLE WEBSITE!! I am so grateful it is beyond my feeble writing. Thank you.

7. This website is such an incredible platform to learn more. For those practicing Dorje Shugden,it increases what they practice. For Those in doubt, it clears the mind. For those who dislike the practice, with an open mind if you read the content of this website, it clears misunderstandings. Wouldnt it be SPECTACULAR IF HH THE DALAI LAMA USES Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's TEXT AS A BASIS OF 'ANALYZING' DORJE SHUGDEN DURING HIS SERMONS. Or at least have an open debate regarding Dorje Shugden with the practitioners. Debate would be a good way to clear this. Without HH using his status, if a debate can be engaged, that would be democratic and Buddhist. Thank You.

8. And now, you present us this translated text written by Trijang Dorje Chang!!!!!! We can read directly from the source. We can read directly from Trijang Rinpoche's writings!!! How fortunate the monks of Gaden, Sera and Drepung were and are because they are directly able to read the texts by Trijang Rinpoche. Now we are able to do the same, due to the hardwork, devotion and dedication of the people of this website. I am sure all the great practitioners past, present and future will rejoice in this text in English. The enlightened beings will be pleased. I eagerly also await (excuse my anxiousness and excitement), further translated works of Trijang Rinpoche's works into english available on this website and everywhere in the future. Near future i hope? Thank You.

9. The website people must be very devoted to your guru and your lineage lamas to work so hard to produce this. Why, because anything that benefits so many, must arise from the compassion you developed that arose due to the kindness of the lama's teachings. You obviously have internalized the teachings. The people in this website obviously have alot of compassion. I thank you so much for everything said and unsaid.

Please keep up this website. For the participants, please help to maintain this website by sending information to the webmasters. By contributing to this website (pics, writings, information) from a compassionate motive, with kind words, based on facts. With mutual respect for both practitioners and non practitioners. As Dulzin Dorje Shugden would have us do. I humbly request that of everyone. I again thank the webmasters and ppl of this website for your great caring kindness to all of us. I am overwhelmed by your hardwork. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TEXT MADE AVAILABLE WRITTEN BY HERUKA TRIJANG RINPOCHE HIMSELF.

I thank HH the 14th Dalai Lama for making Dorje Shugden an international 'issue' and the most famous Buddhist Protector in the world. I thank HH Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche for writing this text to preserve the lineage of Dorje Shugden for future generations. I thank the participants to continue to make this website grow. Last but not least, I humbly thank the webmaster and his team (i assume) for so much dharma work and contributing to my dharma practice during these times.

PS I feel like this website is my spiritual home. Like a cyber dharma centre. After all dharma centres gives us knowledge and help us to develop correct view. I am a life member of this cyber dharma centre and that is for sure.

Positive Change

Re: TRIJANG RINPOCHE'S TEXT FROM THIS UNBELIEVABLE WEBSITE!!! MUST READ.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 04:27:56 AM »
(EVERYONE WHO HAS BENEFITTED FROM THIS WEBSITE PLEASE JOIN THE FORUM AND LETS MAKE IT BIG.DO WRITE IN TO ADMIN. I AM SURE THEY WOULD BE PLEASED TO HEAR FROM YOU. LET'S ENCOURAGE THEM. THAT IS THE LEAST WE CAN DO.  ;D ;D ;D

PLEASE THANK THE ADMIN FOR THIS INCREDIBLE NEW TEXT THAT HAS BEEN JUST UPLOADED TODAY!!! I ASSUME IT WAS ALOT OF WORK, MANY MONTHS AND PERHAPS VERY EXPENSIVE TO TRANSLATE..YET IT IS DONE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.)

UNBELIEVABLE WEBSITE AS IT IS AND NOW HERUKA TRIJANG RINPOCHE'S TEXT is made available for us. 

'Music Delighting The Ocean Of Protectors'
was written by HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang in 1967-Dharamsala. HH Trijang Rinpoche wrote it HIMSELF!! Incredible.

Loden Sherab Rinpoche of(holder of the setrap Lineage)(His pic is under the masters section of this website i saw) and Domo Geshe Rinpoche requested Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang to write this text again and again. How Kind these two lamas are. Currently Loden Sherab Rinpoche resides in Germany and a great practitioner of setrap and Dorje Shugden.

And we are anxiously awaiting Domo Geshe Rinpoche's true incarnation.

I thank this website so much for translating this incredible text into english finally for it to be available. I will study it and master it. It contains information to refute wrong views and wrong speech. Instead of wasting time debating back and forth non-sensically without logic, information and scriptural reference, it becomes like chasing birds in a huge dark forest without moonlight.

How very very very kind of the administration and sponsors of this website to have this available for all of us.

1. This is the best website of Dorje Shugden past and present. Thank You.

2. The website's views are unbiased, yet present accurate information. That is what makes this website stand out like a sun among the stars in that it's whole tone and basis is not to damage hurt, insult or instigate. But it uses pure knowledge, tempered by a dharmic attitude of patience to present itself to everyone. Spectacular. Thank You.

3. It disparages no one and takes no one side. Simultaneously presents information based on reliable sources that invites correct conclusions. Thank you.

4. This text by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang CANNOT BE REFUTED by anyone even by any Gaden Tripa, Sharpa Choeje, Jangtse Choeje, HH Dalai Lama, Panchen Lama, Sakya Trizin, or any other lineage holder of any sect. HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang is the ROOT GURU OF HH THE DALAI LAMA FOR OVER 40 YEARS. If HH can prostrate and recieve oceans of teachings, transmissions, commentaries, initiations from HH Trijang Rinpoche, then Trijang Rinpoche is perfect and without fault.
Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche scholarship and mastery of the Buddhist corpus is legendary. His mastery of all other learnings such as history, poetry, grammar, writing, dharma melodies, debate, composition, astrology, rituals,horoscopes are not dry understanding of a flat scholar. But it has been applied and supreme attainments have already arisen in Rinpoche's mindstream many lifetimes ago.

If we were to dare criticize even this text written by Trijang Rinpoche, then we start to cast doubt on Trijang Rinpoche's others teachings. If that is the case, then this shadow of a doubt must fall upon HH the Dalai Lama as many teachings he presents today came from Trijang Rinpoche. If Trijang Rinpoche can be 'wrong' then DEFINITELY HH THE DALAI LAMA CAN BE WRONG. Thank you.

5. This website asks no money, no donations and not even hint toward any monetary help. How pure and real your motivations are. How rare it is in today's world. Thank you.

6. We (myself included), havent done much except write a few letters secretly for fear of ostracization, to the cause of Dorje Shugden's practice during this 'dark' time of supression. But This website is like a great sun in the dark sky.
You are not just talk, angry opinions, sad doubts, and contributing nothing to the cause of Dorje Shugden's practice to survive. You actually DO SOMETHING IN THE MANIFESTING OF THIS WEBSITE.

You obviously love your guru, dharma, sangha and the practice (Dorje Shugden)bestowed upon you kindly by your lama and you do more with it than just pujas, serkym, kanshag and butterlamps. You take your guru devotion and practice to another level. To a modern day level through cyberspace and time. You created this website. Obviously, you put your devotion into hard work, research, translations, pictures, forums, and upkeep of this INCREDIBLE WEBSITE!! I am so grateful it is beyond my feeble writing. Thank you.

7. This website is such an incredible platform to learn more. For those practicing Dorje Shugden,it increases what they practice. For Those in doubt, it clears the mind. For those who dislike the practice, with an open mind if you read the content of this website, it clears misunderstandings. Wouldnt it be SPECTACULAR IF HH THE DALAI LAMA USES Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's TEXT AS A BASIS OF 'ANALYZING' DORJE SHUGDEN DURING HIS SERMONS. Or at least have an open debate regarding Dorje Shugden with the practitioners. Debate would be a good way to clear this. Without HH using his status, if a debate can be engaged, that would be democratic and Buddhist. Thank You.

8. And now, you present us this translated text written by Trijang Dorje Chang!!!!!! We can read directly from the source. We can read directly from Trijang Rinpoche's writings!!! How fortunate the monks of Gaden, Sera and Drepung were and are because they are directly able to read the texts by Trijang Rinpoche. Now we are able to do the same, due to the hardwork, devotion and dedication of the people of this website. I am sure all the great practitioners past, present and future will rejoice in this text in English. The enlightened beings will be pleased. I eagerly also await (excuse my anxiousness and excitement), further translated works of Trijang Rinpoche's works into english available on this website and everywhere in the future. Near future i hope? Thank You.

9. The website people must be very devoted to your guru and your lineage lamas to work so hard to produce this. Why, because anything that benefits so many, must arise from the compassion you developed that arose due to the kindness of the lama's teachings. You obviously have internalized the teachings. The people in this website obviously have alot of compassion. I thank you so much for everything said and unsaid.

Please keep up this website. For the participants, please help to maintain this website by sending information to the webmasters. By contributing to this website (pics, writings, information) from a compassionate motive, with kind words, based on facts. With mutual respect for both practitioners and non practitioners. As Dulzin Dorje Shugden would have us do. I humbly request that of everyone. I again thank the webmasters and ppl of this website for your great caring kindness to all of us. I am overwhelmed by your hardwork. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TEXT MADE AVAILABLE WRITTEN BY HERUKA TRIJANG RINPOCHE HIMSELF.

I thank HH the 14th Dalai Lama for making Dorje Shugden an international 'issue' and the most famous Buddhist Protector in the world. I thank HH Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche for writing this text to preserve the lineage of Dorje Shugden for future generations. I thank the participants to continue to make this website grow. Last but not least, I humbly thank the webmaster and his team (i assume) for so much dharma work and contributing to my dharma practice during these times.

PS I feel like this website is my spiritual home. Like a cyber dharma centre. After all dharma centres gives us knowledge and help us to develop correct view. I am a life member of this cyber dharma centre and that is for sure.

I was going through some old postings to learn up more about DS and I came across this lovely posting which echoed my thoughts and views on this incredibly website and the people behind it. How truly blessed we are to be able to have this wealth of information made available to us.

Seeing that the posting above is about 4 years old, with regards to Domo Geshe Rinpoche's reincarnation, his holy incarnation has indeed been found! The information on this is also on this website:

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=6836

Zach

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 06:36:53 PM »
Anyone know when part 2 of Trijangs Biography will kindly be uploaded ? :)

Mana

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 07:20:52 AM »

We have so many simultaneous and ongoing projects for Dorje Shugden, but we will squeeze in the time to complete it.

Mana

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 07:40:41 AM »
Thank you for resurrecting this, Positive change. It is a good reminder of what information this website gives us and what we take for granted. 'Music delighting the Ocean of Protectors' has been translated and available to anyone as a download. We have the first part of HH Trijang Rinpoche's biography - also translated into English and freely available. We have the illustrated story video. Now, the graphic novel. There is even a site in Thai.

There are biographies of lamas, articles and videos which allow Dorje Shugden and the Dharma to be accessible to anyone with an internet connection. We have this forum which we can just pop into at our whim and often, the latest relevant news from the monasteries etc are posted here.

Even when Zach asks when is part 2 to be uploaded, the admin doesn't say hey, how about you do something to contribute to the translations... instead he politely says he will try to squeeze it in. How Dharmic. I am humbled because I would have been a little unbuddhist! I am learning Dharma even from observing the interactions here!

Anyway, i just wanted to say a big thank you to the team behind this website and that alllll your efforts are appreciated! I will do as Mountains suggested and look for information of interest to share here with others too.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Big Uncle

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 11:29:31 AM »
This is an amazing website. The people behind this website are incredibly generous in providing all these valuable information for FREE. So many people have been benefitted and the information is not hearsay as they are direct translations of great masters like Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. It is incredibly sacred to be able to read the holy words of Heruka incarnate, Trijang Rinpoche. We are indeed very fortunate. I look forward to read part 2 of Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche as of many people around the world. How incredible meritorious it is for those who are behind this website. They must be living incarnate Bodhisattvas themselves.

Barzin

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 05:43:11 PM »
Are we fortunate or what?  Sometimes I think because of internet and technology, people don't value things.  One minute we can download and be happy, next minute we can thrash it or left aside.  This is like dharma in general, similar to our precious protector too.  One minute he is supreme mighty and all, next minute he is banned and called an evil spirit.  This reflects how our human's minds truly are.

But Kudos to the admin of this website, tirelessly "finding", "sourcing", "translating", "upload", "download" and "Send" all these PRECIOUS materials making it available to us.  Imagine if without internet, how precious it is to even hear about this precious text from Trijang Rinpoche!  So I urged all to treasure it because it is precious and rare.

Zach

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 10:17:43 PM »

We have so many simultaneous and ongoing projects for Dorje Shugden, but we will squeeze in the time to complete it.

Mana

Many thanks Mana :)

pgdharma

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 02:10:31 PM »
So many people including myself has benefited so much from this amazing website. Thank you to all the hard working team who work tirelessly to bring this precious teachings to us!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

vajrastorm

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 11:01:56 PM »
Yes, kudos and a million thanks to the team behind this fantastic DS website. By your total commitment and tireless efforts, you are keeping the flames of DS knowledge and practice very much alive. Indeed,you are responsible for the spread and growth of DS practice in these trying times.

The least we can do is to show our support by active engagement in the forum and upholding this platform of serious debate based on logic and sound reasoning and argument as a powerful basis of support for Shugden practice and this wonderful website.   

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 02:52:55 PM »
There are so many people out there who need Dorje Shugden's assistance in their lives because of the problems and the needs of today are different compared to the past. People in general have more obstacles now and they need something to help them dig themselves out of the problems that they have gotten themselves into, and Dorje Shugden is the perfect help that they can ever get with any of their problems.

Thus, this website is very beneficial and can save a lot of lives, potentially. It can also reduce a lot of suffering of people who come in contact with Dorje Shugden.

Trijang Rinpoche's text is indeed irrefutable and he is clear and concise in what he has written, as I have read the biography and all of us should read it as it strengthens our faith in the lineage.