Author Topic: Look what is available for invite!!!  (Read 22401 times)

Mana

Look what is available for invite!!!
« on: September 15, 2012, 09:23:50 PM »
Dear friends,

Look what we have available on our online shop. We can arrange it in any color or full color. Up to your specifications.

They are 1 meter in height or 40 inches. They are made of both copper or brass. Up to the individual. Prices upon inquiry.

All profits go towards the upkeep of Dharma works like in Shar Gaden and other holy places/lamas.

Mana

This statue is vailable in brass and copper.

Details:

This exquisite 1 metre high statue of Dorje Shugden is beautifully proportioned and iconographically accurate, according to scriptural sources. Suitable for any altar, this image is perfect for practice and meditation.

Every detail of this statue, from Dorje Shugden’s expression to the mane of the snowlion, has been very intricately crafted and remarkably lifelike. Invite this perfect likeness of Dorje Shugden into your home today.

Height: 1000mm
Width: 520mm
Diameter: 780mm
Weight: 65kg (brass), 37kg (copper)

For brass statue info and price, visit this page: http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/statues/dorje-shugden-brass-statue-39-inch.html

For copper statue info and price, visit this page: http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/statues/dorje-shugden-copper-statue-39-inch.html
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 03:44:59 PM by Admin »

shugdenpromoter

• Email
Re: Look what is available for invite!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 09:40:55 PM »
WOW!!! These are available ONLINE!! These quality and size of Shugden statue is so hard to find in India, Nepal or even Tibet. 

Shugden centers around the world should order this statue. The quality is so fantastic and you cannot get this type of statue easily. The iconography is perfect to the T. And it beat the hassle of searching for such statue in Nepal, India and Tibet. 

Tammy

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 04:56:07 AM »
Iconogically accurate statues are hard to find!

This online store is precious as we can be rest assured of the quality and reliability of products and services.

I ordered a staute a few months ago, it was delivered to me as indicated, the statute is of very good quality and as featured on the website. Normally I do not purchase online for fear of being conned. But the picture of statues were so beautiful and I can't find the same quality anywhere else... Hence ordered, paid by credit card...Kept my fingers crossed.

And I was so happy to have received the statue on time and in excellent condition.

Thank you very much to the admin team.

Down with the BAN!!!

Big Uncle

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 09:32:22 AM »
I really like the fact that the statues are just detailed, the proportion is just perfect and the fact that the statue is just so huge that there's plenty of space and opportunities to make offerings onto the holy representation of Dorje Shugden's body. This statue is perfect for institutions and very meritorious individuals who want to clear obstacles and create good connection with Dorje Shugden himself. 

biggyboy

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 09:53:40 AM »
The statues offered on this online store are miraculously done well.  The team ensured that the statues are made with the right iconography.  I just love them.  Few months ago I have actually ordered one as a gift for a friend who has wanted to get so much.  Friend's birthday was around the corner.  Hence, ordered one and sent to him directly! You know what?  He was so elated and was flabbergasted that he received the gift from an "unknown source" (intentionally). 

Thank you team for continuing increasing items available online.

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 09:57:17 AM »
Everyone should get one! What an incredible blessing to be able to gaze at Dorje Shugden day and night. To me there is so much purpose and teaching in the iconography of Dorje Shugden alone. And it is not easy to find such beautiful and finely crafted statues, especially of the King of Protector.

I prefer mine in antique paint treatment and as fierce as possible. No matter how fierce Dorje Shugden may look, I can only see an extremely compassionate albeit powerful Buddha who is more than willing to offer his personal friendship and protection for all those who seek Dharma sincerely. I simply love looking at our Protector.

Dorjeshugden.com is truly an incredible site which has done so much for the spread of the practice. And now it brings beautiful statues of the Protector into our homes.

beggar

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 10:20:51 AM »
Great news, I rejoice to hear that people are creating such blessed and large images of Shugden. The larger the merit, the greater the merit, from the craftsman, to the sponsor, to the practitioner.

Would be a great idea to have this statue as the central image of an altar, surrounded by smaller images of the other emanations and entourage. It would be perfect for a statue or an individual practitioner's private practice room.

For our new friends who may be wondering what the big deal is about how big the statues are or not (pun intended), there is a lot of significance in the sizing, detailing and creation of statues. We are taught to view the statues not just as statues, but as a "vessel" (for lack of a better word) that the enlightened beings (in this case, Dorje Shugden) will be invited to reside within. They are not just a block of metal / wood etc. They become the Buddhas themselves. So we should put as much effort as we want towards making the statues as beautiful and perfect as possible - this is an offering of effort on our part, which is very powerful.

Size matters, across many levels - the larger the statue, the more time is spent by the craftsman making the statue. For every moment that he spends on the statue, he is collecting tremendous merit for this and future lives. The sponsor will have to spend more money to "purchase" the statue - this is also symbolic of the effort that he has spent to earn that money, which he now puts towards a Dharma item which people will come to worship and pray to.

Then, the larger the statue, the "easier" it is for more beings to see the statue (this is why, in some places, there are very huge outdoor statues, which can be seen for miles around by people and animals all around the region). It also increases the chances for small beings, like small animals, insects, birds etc to touch or sit upon or circumambulate the statue, thus also creating great merit.

So this is indeed great news to rejoice in, knowing how many more beings will be able to see Dorje Shugden in this larger form and receive such powerful merit. Thank you for the news and I wish that everyone here will one day have the chance to bring home their very own large DS too. 

Jessie Fong

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 12:03:38 PM »
The statues offered on this online store are miraculously done well.  The team ensured that the statues are made with the right iconography.  I just love them.  Few months ago I have actually ordered one as a gift for a friend who has wanted to get so much.  Friend's birthday was around the corner.  Hence, ordered one and sent to him directly! You know what?  He was so elated and was flabbergasted that he received the gift from an "unknown source" (intentionally). 

To : biggyboy/Tammy
Please do let me know how they sent the statue out?  At 1 metre height, it must have been very expensive if it was sent by courier service?   Are there alternate delivery methods?  Did they arrange door-to-door?

Dear Team
Thank you for always coming up with great ideas for us DS practitioners.  You have made it very easy for us to purchase DS items online.  Look forward to new ideas.

bambi

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 12:59:11 PM »
WOW! 40 inches! Amazing! You guys are really growing BIG! The biggest statue I have is a Tsongkhapa on my altar. Hhmmm... I SO wish I can afford a statue this size in my house. I can still hear my mum's voice, "enough already. Our house is becoming a Gompa!" LOL. But seriously, it will be great because the bigger the statue, the more holy items can be put inside and whenever we make offerings, it will be more merits. ::)

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 01:05:16 PM »
making offerings to Dorje Shugden statues, the bigger they are the better. I find it very true from my personal experience with the statues of Je Tsongkhapa and Dorje Shugden that they grow with time. And as their sizes grow, with diligent practice, unwavering faith and clean Samaya with our Gurus and protector, all animate and inanimate things will come into place to help push us further to the next level of our practice.

The essence of making offerings is actually to give up our miserliness and at the same time when done with an altruistic motivation, generates merits to help support our meditations and practice.

I totally rejoice as i feel ecstatic when I saw these beautiful statues up for ppl to invite back to their homes or temples to pray.

May lord Shugden open the golden doors of liberation!
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

diamond girl

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 07:37:06 PM »

I am sure they can be shipped by sea... with insurance and all should not be too costly...

The statues are beautiful.

To : biggyboy/Tammy
Please do let me know how they sent the statue out?  At 1 metre height, it must have been very expensive if it was sent by courier service?   Are there alternate delivery methods?  Did they arrange door-to-door?

Dear Team
Thank you for always coming up with great ideas for us DS practitioners.  You have made it very easy for us to purchase DS items online.  Look forward to new ideas.

diablo1974

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 06:27:12 AM »
Very beautiful statues of Dorje Shugden to invite home. 1 metre is a good size for meditation, it can stood out quite well and with this size we can offered and put in many mantras and holy items into the statues...Making offerings to huge statues with the correct motivation creates immense merits and help to clear obstacles in our practices.

Galen

• Email
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 07:50:40 AM »
Magnificent!!! The statues looks very detailed and grand, definitely size does matter. How lucky we are to be able to have the opportunity own such a statue. Imagine having this statue in our house at the entrance where we are greeted by Dorje Shugden when we enter our house! So much blessings.

Also, when friends and guests visit us in our homes, they would meet and admire Dorje Shugden in his full glory. This will plant dharma seeds in them and one day when their karma ripens, they would be able to practice Dharma and gain attainments.

Furthermore, the proceeds are to support the monks in Shar Gaden. In fact, when you buy a statue, you not only progress in your Dharma practice by having a statue to make offerings to and meditate on, you also gain merits by supporting the monastery. Kill two birds with one stone! This is how I like it!!

christine V

• Email
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2012, 07:09:48 PM »
The Dorje Shugden statues are so beautiful. From the photos , every "stroke" of line on the statue is very fine. These statue is very well made. A well made statue not only useful during visualization practice, but it is an art that can be put in offices or homes. With a Buddha's statue like Dorje Shugden's, not only the place will be blessed,  but the viewer will feel the strength and quality that Dorje Shugden represent. Thus it is like a reminder for the practitioner.
Invite a statue from a reliable source such as from this website is important. At least , if we want to visualize the forms of Dorje Shugden, we can be sure that this is the forms, with correct hand mudra, features etc. 

Namdrol

• Email
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2012, 03:38:27 PM »
So beautiful and holy at the same time, a must-have for any Dorje Shugden practitioner!