Author Topic: Look what is available for invite!!!  (Read 22402 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Look what is available for invite!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 03:42:53 PM »
I really love this rupa of Dorje Shugden, although it would be so much better to have it painted as the resources for painting here are difficult to find and they are not Dorje Shugden friendly even if they are available. Although I understand that it would complicate shipping and logistics and it is a chance to allow the person who invited the statue to make offerings to it, but personally I would like it a lot better if it was painted because I lack the resources to fill up the statues and to paint them myself. If I had the resources, i would not mind painting the statues and filling them up at all. that aside, the statues are amazing! they would go so well on my altar and this website and its team of people have done such an amazing job of sourcing such a detailed statue. It only makes sense that the worlds' most authoritative resource on Dorje Shugden has all kinds of products related to Dorje Shugden. It must have took the team a lot of effort to actually source the statues and made them available online. They have really came a long way since 2007 and grown so big since then!

May this website and the team behind it grow more and more so that more and more people can benefit from it. may more and more people have rupas of Dorje Shugden to bless them and their environment.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 03:50:05 PM »
I have purchased two of these statues already. I really admire the workmanship and it all arrived safely for me as it was packed really well. It is really worth it to have in your home. So rare to obtain these holy images in this size especially. Otherwise why do we work so hard if we don't put it towards our spirituality and the growth of it? Just my thoughts.

And the profits go towards supporting Dorje Shugden institutions. Our 'donation' in purchasing this holy image goes to supporting our cause. Double excellence!

TK

__

This statue is vailable in brass and copper.

Details:

This exquisite 1 metre high statue of Dorje Shugden is beautifully proportioned and iconographically accurate, according to scriptural sources. Suitable for any altar, this image is perfect for practice and meditation.

Every detail of this statue, from Dorje Shugden’s expression to the mane of the snowlion, has been very intricately crafted and remarkably lifelike. Invite this perfect likeness of Dorje Shugden into your home today.

Height: 1000mm
Width: 520mm
Diameter: 780mm
Weight: 65kg (brass), 37kg (copper)

For brass statue info and price, visit this page: http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/statues/dorje-shugden-brass-statue-39-inch.html

For copper statue info and price, visit this page: http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/statues/dorje-shugden-copper-statue-39-inch.html

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 09:30:05 AM »
To help us appreciate the statue better, i would like to share here the iconography of Dorje Shugden as well. From the description the statue has it all, making it a very essential piece for any Dorje Shugden practitioner. It is important to understand the iconography of the statue so that we know what is it about and we can understand Dorje Shugden better.

Dorje Shugden’s form teaches the complete stages of the path of Sutra and Tantra. This proves that he is an enlightened being because such qualities are not possessed by the forms of worldly beings.

He appears as a fully ordained monk to show that the practice of pure moral discipline is essential for those who wish to attain enlightenment. In his left hand he holds a heart, which symbolizes great compassion and spontaneous great bliss — the essence of all the stages of the vast path of Sutra and Tantra.

His round yellow hat represents the view of Nagarjuna, and the wisdom sword in his right hand (like the one held by Manjushri and Je Tsongkhapa) teaches us to sever ignorance, the root of samsara, with the sharp blade of Nagarjuna’s view. This is the essence of all the stages of the profound path of Sutra and Tantra. He rides a snow lion, symbolizing the four fearlessnesses of a Buddha.

The explanation of his remaining features can be found in Heart Jewel, as can the specific enlightened function of each of the thirty-two Deities of his mandala, which are explained in a prayer written by Sachen Kunlo, one of the great Sakya Lamas.

Only enlightened beings display a meaningful aspect that teaches the entire path to enlightenment. Therefore, Dorje Shugden is a Buddha.

Dorje Pakmo

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2012, 06:43:19 AM »
This is truly a great news to Dorje Shugden practitioners. Such beautifully made statue. I've checked it out online and found that the statues are very intricately made.

http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/dorje-shugden-brass-statue-39-inch.html

The detailing of the statue is just AMAZING! And the page have a magnifier function that allow users to scan through parts of the statue to check out how fine and sharp the craftsmanship is. It is such a beautiful piece of work with perfect iconography.

Much thanks to dorjeshugden.com and the team behind it who work tirelessly to bring benefit to the lives of so many out there. May your good work continue to flourish and may many more be benefited from this amazing website!

;)
DORJE PAKMO

thor

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2012, 07:16:30 AM »
Very nice. I am going to save up for the copper one. It's exquisite and I only want the eyes painted. The rest is already naturally very well done. I am also going to show these statues to my dharma center committee. Perhaps we can get one for the temple!

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2012, 08:05:17 AM »
Images and statues of Dorje Shugden are hard to obtain. What more a statue that is  beautifully proportionate and crafted according to scriptural sources. Thank you so much to all of you at dorjeshugden.com for arranging all these to support us in our spiritual practice and to gain merits. And the profits from the sale goes back to support DS works and Shar Gaden monastery. This is such great news. I have made purchases from your online store and I am very satisfied with the whole process. I am now saving up for the brass version. :)

lotus1

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2012, 09:06:33 AM »
Wow, it is so beautiful and fabulous!  8)
1Meter is a great size to have for the altar. It will be very helpful for us to see it clearly especially when we do our meditation and visualization in front of this statue. (for details of his iconography, can refer to the table & picture in http://www.dorjeshugden.com/introduction/for-beginners/i-am-new-here-a-step-by-step-starter-kit/)
In addition, with this size, i'm sure I can insert a lot of mantras, Buddha images, holy text and even wealth vases into it. It will surely help to multiply our merits doing prayers in front of him.  ;D
I am saving up money and want to invite one home to bless our family and surroundings. Thank you dorjeshugden.com for making it and make it possible for us to invite home.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2012, 10:06:20 AM »
Very beautifully crafted, it is almost impossible to obtain Dorje Shugden statue before. Now that i know of dorjeshugden.com anything in regards of Dorje Shugden seems possible. I am totally praying for a bigger house to have a bigger altar!!! Imagine DS statue in this size in the house....thank you team for making this possible.

spikyeddie

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2012, 05:55:11 PM »
Amazingly stunning statues! So detail and well crafted. Well done to the online shop for making these statues available.

Rihanna

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2012, 06:01:37 AM »
Is this the same as the 8inch one that you have except that it is much bigger? This is very well made. However I am surprise that the prices for brass and copper made are the same. I often come onto your website and look at your merchandise as they are well made with reasonable pricing. Now I need to save up my year end bonus to purchase this one. It would be awesome.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2012, 03:56:20 PM »
Is this the same as the 8inch one that you have except that it is much bigger? This is very well made. However I am surprise that the prices for brass and copper made are the same. I often come onto your website and look at your merchandise as they are well made with reasonable pricing. Now I need to save up my year end bonus to purchase this one. It would be awesome.

Think it is...looks like it. Wonder what other finishings theyve got. Itd be pretty cool to get a full colour one with the works. You know, like with flesh-colored skin to make it look realistic because the statues already life-like as it is.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2012, 10:23:17 AM »
Ooo I love the Dorje Shugden in black, Dorje Shugden is a Buddha hence seeing a statue made in the correct and right proportions have great blessings to one's mindstreams too. The Dorje Shugden seems so lively great work by the people with the visions and foresight to make such great form of the Buddha for us to place at our temples or homes.

Positive Change

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2012, 03:41:49 PM »
This is indeed fabulous. The 1 metre high statue is perfect! The detailing and proportions are brilliant. I wonder how long it would take for one to be delivered to us in Europe.

There is nowhere else I can get such an incredible statue. Kudos to the team again for making such wonderful items available to us. I will surely save up to invite one home at the soonest possible moment.

I wonder if the online shop will come up with the different emanations or if one can actually order one if one wanted to. Do let me know... thank you! Congratulations again!

Benny

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 04:45:18 PM »
Thank you Dorje Shugden. com for making such rare finely crafted statues available to all. I particularly like the level of details gone into making the statue like like and proportionate.

The design of the snow lion looks more Victorian than Tibetan ! It looks more majestic and realistic. Now , all that is left to be done is to dig deep into the pockets to invite such a beauty home lol, especially the largest one . Wow ! I can already picture it being fully painted , I like my statues painted.

Perhaps , you guys can consider making available as an optional item , the " wrathful flames " that most traditional statues of protectors have ? I think it would look so much more "cooler" lol , just my suggestion.

Big Uncle

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 06:49:42 PM »
I would love to invite such a large Dorje Shugden image and I think that the sheer size would be very good for adornment and offering onto the statue. Also, it would very grand and perhaps, a statue of this size would be good to set up a small little public chapel. In Asia, the Chinese people have little wayside shrines to the landowner gods. Why can't we have one for Dorje Shugden. However, I think a Dorje Shugden shrine should be a big and grand one and perhaps even with little pictures, tsa-tsas and all manner of Dorje Shugden literature provided.