Author Topic: Prayers for Tsem Tulku Rinpoche.  (Read 21598 times)

Barzin

Re: Prayers for Tsem Tulku Rinpoche.
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 06:13:03 PM »
It is really sad to see so many high lamas are undergoing sickness.  Must be the neagtive karma of the students to have to manifest this way to clear obstacles in spreading dharma.  Tsem Rinpoche is defnitely one of the most profound dharma teachers in today's age.  His dharma center is so diverse with dharma activities, and I personally enjoyed his talk very much.  He cracked me up all the time and yet we are learning dharma through it.

Recently, he has a paranormal blog where he shares his paranormic experiences.  Very interesting to read it from a lama point of view.  do check it out!

http://blog.tsemtulku.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/category/paranormal

Let's pray for His Eminence great health and dharma career ahead!  what a great teacher!

Klein

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 06:24:05 PM »
It's very sad that great lamas like Tsem Rinpoche is so ill and still continues to update the world. Rinpoche is so committed in his dharma projects. It's very inspiring.

I'm not surprised that high lamas like HH Trijang Rinpoche and Kensur Rinpoche of Gaden Shartse both wrote a long life prayer for Tsem Rinpoche. It's incredible what's written in the prayer.

Namdrol, thank you for posting this.

His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche has composed a long life prayer to invoke blessings to increase Tsem Rinpoche's life. From this we can see Tsem Rinpoche's works and activities please His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche. What a beautiful prayer. The prayers are meant to be recited daily by Tsem Rinpoche's students and well wishers. Surely the prayer has great blessings as it's composed by Trijang Rinpoche. 

Also another prayer is composed by the great ex abbot of Gaden Shartse Monastery from where Tsem Rinpoche hails from. The abbot emeritus Kensur Rinpoche holds Tsem Rinpoche in high esteem also judging from the prayer itself.

You can see both prayers here: http://blog.tsemtulku.com/?p=25885

I hope Tsem Rinpoche chooses to remain long. He has the blessings of great lamas and the faith of his many students. Beautiful.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2012, 05:19:22 AM »
My mind is completely blown by the prayer because it was as if Trijang Rinpoche knows what is going on. There are many nasty rumors against Tsem Rinpoche in Malaysia and his organization, but the more famous ones are that his students tend to be very firebrand with their approach and they tend to misinterpret his teachings and scare people away. I have heard this complaint a few times from people.

And in the prayers,
We disicples, possessed by the demon of ignorance,
Have been disrespectful and always seeing ordinary appearances,
we lose faith, misunderstand and do not accomplish your instructions,
from our hearts we truly beg for forgiveness! May we delight you!

seem to be befitting of the rumors that persist around their members…it was as if Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche knew exactly what was going on in his center. When I read that I had chills.

Although Tsem Rinpoche is not a DS lama, nevertheless he is a very highly acclaimed Lama who has spread the teachings far and wide and is compassionate enough to put up with all the cultural differences and teachings of where he is currently based where the run of the mill Buddhist believes in a lot of distortions and misconceptions of the teachings that are only convenient for them.

This is in addition to all the stereotyping of Buddhists and the teachings that they can accept are "stereotypes" rather than actual teachings, its more or less the common belief of what they want to believe and not actual Dharma. Therefore Tsem Rinpoche's courage and compassion to teach in Malaysia is incredible indeed and I think we should respect him still even if he is not a DS practitioner.

bambi

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2012, 09:08:14 AM »
Hope this is not to late to comment.
I've read His blog and actually, He is GOOD! The was He teaches is really funny and interesting. I pray that His health is improving so that He can help many more beings in Malaysia. From His blog posts, He seems to be having a lot of planning for the future so it will be very big I presume. Also read His bio in the blog and how His Guru Devotion is so strong that He went to Malaysia because of His Gurus.  May His centre and people continue to grow to benefit many more. Btw, his blog chat is quite interesting. People can actually chat live!

Rihanna

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2012, 12:34:31 PM »
Thank you Zach for highlighting this. I have never heard of this master but after reading your post, i google him. It is such a shame that he is in a foreign country and I am unable to meet him and receive teachings from him. It would have been so awesome. His youtube videos are funny. What a cool master. And Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche even composed a long life prayer for this master. He must be a very high Lama. Long live Master Tsem Rinpoche. May I have the merits to meet you one day!

negra orquida

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 03:53:16 PM »
Thanks Zach for introducing Tsem Tulku Rinpoche here.  I checked out the site and it is quite something! The whole design and concept is very contemporary and up-to-date, including the topics covered.  I don't remember coming across any other Buddhist website that looks like that or has similar features. It is really interesting.  As a first timer to the site, I feel like I'm on a treasure hunt when exploring the website, and the gems are everywhere!

I also saw a few short videos of him giving dharma talks, he is so funny! I wish I could attend his teachings in person one day.  After reading the post "Avalokiteshvara, Turkey Swamp and Me" I am convinced that he is a highly attained being.  I am glad that his health is better now. May he live long and continue to teach in his unique ways!

VS

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 10:28:48 AM »
Thank you very much Zach for highlighting Tsem Tulku Rinpoche. His Emminence is indeed a great and compassionate Lama. I really loves His modern alternative way of teaching that appeals to the younger generations and also the older generations.

Rinpoche's way of teaching is really 'alive' and it relates to our daily life. I've came across the teachings of a few Lama and i find Tsem Tulku Rinpoche's way of teaching most appealing.

Rinpoche's students are really blessed to have such a skilful Guru.

pgdharma

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »
Thank you Zach for this post on Tsem Tulku Rinpoche.  I hope His Eminence will recover soon.  I listened to some of his teachings on youtube and found out that he is such a great Teacher. His teachings are so modern, easy to understand , logical and practical and sometimes funny. Even his center in Malaysia is so modern and nice and the website and his blog has so many articles and up to date. It is not a surprise why Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche and Kensur Rinpoche of Gaden Shartse each composed a long life prayer for him. We must treasure such great Lama. Wow, may I have the merits to meet him one day!