Author Topic: Prayers for Tsem Tulku Rinpoche.  (Read 21632 times)

Zach

Prayers for Tsem Tulku Rinpoche.
« on: November 16, 2011, 09:24:08 PM »
He is in very ill health at the moment it seems so sudden.

Tsem Tulku Rinpoche is very ill:

http://blog.tsemtulku.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/current-affairs/my-medical-status.html

His condition is extremely serious and possibly fatal.

This guru is a serious and profound master who would be greatly missed.

Please perform whatever practices you can for his improved health.

Thank you. _/\_

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Re: Prayers for Tsem Tulku Rinpoche.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 03:58:57 AM »
Thank you Zach for your concern and post for all of us here. Your mind seems to care about all teachers and the continuance of the Dharma by them.

Prayers surely will be made.

TK

Zach

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 07:18:28 AM »
Thank you Zach for your concern and post for all of us here. Your mind seems to care about all teachers and the continuance of the Dharma by them.

Prayers surely will be made.

TK

He benefits many people it would be a shame to see him pass away so soon.

vajrastorm

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 10:22:52 AM »
Thank you, Zach,  for informing us that Tsem Tulku Rinpoche is very ill. I have just gone to his blog and read the article on his current critical state of health.

Tsem Tulku Rinpoche, has, through his blog and his innumerable articles on diverse topics (but all with a Dharma message of care and compassion )inspired countless viewers like me. Reading his articles, which are to me Dharma teachings, has made me more focused on my Dharma practice and given my life more purpose and direction.

Yes, we must all do whatever prayers and practices we can so that this great and highly compassionate Master recovers, gains back his health, and lives on to continue to turn the wheel of Dharma and benefit countless beings, as he has been doing so untiringly (as can be seen by us who read his blog ) all this while. 

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 12:15:06 PM »
Oh dear... so sad to learn of this news. What's up with the world today... the Lamas are getting ill - like Lama Zopa and now Tsem Rinpoche. We are really living in degenerate times. Quite frightening. Aside from prayers, let's create the causes for the great Masters to stay as long as possible with us by practising as much Dharma as possible - being kind to each other, supporting our Dharma centres and being harmonious with our Dharma brothers and sisters etc.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 12:36:31 PM »
I have only know this Lama through Rinpoche's youtube channel

www.youtube.com/tsemtulku

To me he is a real deal Lama, and @Zach... i to agree, it will be a shame to lose another High Lama so soon.

Much prayers

DharmaSpace

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 12:50:34 PM »
Wish I could be there in person to attend his talks. He appeals to both East and Westerners in fact he's got the best of both worlds, growing up in the US and having been to India, Taiwan.
Not many lamas that I know of who can share the dharma through English as the main medium so eloquently.

OM MANI PADME HUM, may he turn he wheel of dharma for migrators for countless aeons to come.

dsiluvu

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 07:08:19 PM »
Thanks Zach for this info. Will definitely make prayers.

Any teacher/lama/master passing will always great loss. Yes I have seen his blog... he is a very capable Lama that can appeal to both the east and west the modern audience today. A lama that can speak so fluently and in English is very rare. We must send our prayer for Tsem Tulku Rinpoche to stay and continue his great works.

Namdrol

• Email
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 06:48:17 PM »
His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche has composed a long life prayer to invoke blessings to increase Tsem Rinpoche's life. From this we can see Tsem Rinpoche's works and activities please His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche. What a beautiful prayer. The prayers are meant to be recited daily by Tsem Rinpoche's students and well wishers. Surely the prayer has great blessings as it's composed by Trijang Rinpoche. 

Also another prayer is composed by the great ex abbot of Gaden Shartse Monastery from where Tsem Rinpoche hails from. The abbot emeritus Kensur Rinpoche holds Tsem Rinpoche in high esteem also judging from the prayer itself.

You can see both prayers here: http://blog.tsemtulku.com/?p=25885

I hope Tsem Rinpoche chooses to remain long. He has the blessings of great lamas and the faith of his many students. Beautiful.

whitelion

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 08:48:44 PM »
Hey Namdrol and iloveds, thanks for sharing the wonderful links about H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche. This is the first time that I have come across Tsem Rinpoche.

H.E. is one of the more "interesting" teacher that combines ancient Buddhist teachings and modern day living needs together. I think that if it still requires me to meditate under a tree just like Lord Shakyamuni did 2500 years ago, I would have become a "free thinker" long time ago.

After watching the youtube clips regarding H.E. first Buddhist Pastorship Ceremony in Malaysia, I don't think that I am the only person who wants to do more. However, we still have a lot of personal duties and obligations to fulfill. Monkhood is a term that I will never think of, there's nothing wrong but it's just not for a married man like me.

I really like the idea of a Buddhist pastorship, I hope that one day I will be able to meet up with one of the great Gelug masters like H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche.

Here are the links that talk about the reasons why H.E. came out with idea of a pastorship. The speeches from the four pastors really encourage a lay person like me to take a few steps forward to help others.

Thanks

Part 1:
(1/4) 1st Buddhist Pastor Ordination Ceremony - ???????????????? Small | Large

Part 2:
(2/4) 1st Buddhist Pastor Ordination Ceremony - ????????????????

Part 3:
(3/4) 1st Buddhist Pastor Ordination Ceremony - ????????????????

Part 4:
(4/4) 1st Buddhist Pastor Ordination Ceremony - ????????????????

DharmaSpace

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2011, 02:41:51 PM »
Namdrol from his blog it seems His Eminence Tsem Rinpoche previous incarnation was very connected to Zong Rinpoche and a student of Trijang Rinpoche. I think Trijang Rinpoche thinks that Tsem Rinpoche is doing a lot for dharma all over and wants Tsem Rinpoche to carry on his good works.

Certainly Tsem Rinpoche is one of the few Gelug lamas who has such an immaculate command of English and has the charisma too plus a strong electronic presence FB, twitter, blog to name a few, I looked at their departments some I never thought such departments can exist within Buddhist organisations. He is truly very innovative and forward thinking.

icy

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2011, 03:20:23 PM »
I agree with you DharmaSpace.  It is the first time ever in the world we see Tibetan Buddhism is so innovatively presented to draw audience.  Tsem Rinpoche never fail to captivate and amaze as a great master in our time.  He has so much potential to bring benefits to the whole world and the whole world is waiting for his healing hand.  He is one of the most precious and rare masters around during this time.  We must not let the chance pass.  Let's be hopeful and pray he remains with us in this world for a long time to continue his holy activities.

kurava

• Email
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2011, 03:36:39 PM »
H.E. Tsem Rinpoche is always so creative in the different methods of bringing dharma to people of different inclinations. I heard H.E. started many departments within his organisation to cater for people from all walks of life.

How fortunate are those who meet him and receive teachings directly from H.E.

May I too have this good fortune to meet a qualified teacher like H.E.

icy

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2011, 03:58:44 PM »
Yes I am in agreement with you Kurava.  May I too have this good fortunate to meet with Tsem Rinpoche.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2011, 04:05:21 PM »
Tsem Rinpoche is also very much into Dharma-in action; engaging in activities like a soup kitchen and animal santuary, two activities very important in today's world. Christians are very much experienced in these activities and it is great to see a well established Lama also take on these challenges. I pray more Lamas follow his example and start similar projects.

May he live for infinite eons to lead all migrators to fields of bliss.