Author Topic: A new board  (Read 13710 times)

DSFriend

A new board
« on: October 31, 2010, 04:58:01 AM »
Dear Dorjeshugden.com Admin

Thank you for opening this General Buddhism board. I look forward to the many discussions we will be having from everyone. This website provide such a treasure of knowledge. May it continue to grow and be a resource and oasis for many.

Dear Forum posters
Let's use this board well, to learn for personal growth and also contribute to the spread of Dharma.
Please always adhere to the house rules.

best wishes always
dsfriend

Helena

• Email
Re: A new board
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 06:57:44 AM »
Just noticed that there is a new board in the Forum.

How wonderful that the Forum continues to improve and incorporate good suggestions from its members.

May the new board bring much benefits to everyone who come into this space.

May we all learn and grow together.

Thank you, admin team and everyone who contributes to making this site so meaningful and useful for the rest of us.

Helena

beggar

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 09:14:05 AM »
Great stuff! thanks for this, Admin, and many thanks also to lightning who mooted this idea.

The forum is what we make it though, so everyone, please pitch in and share your ideas, debate and question -there's no better way to learn and sharpen our knowledge.

looking forward to many more debates and dialogues!

yours, beggar

hope rainbow

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 10:42:28 AM »
Thank you for opening a new board on General Buddhism, I hope this will inspire more people to participate to this forum

Carpenter

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 11:29:31 PM »
Thank you for the great idea of opening a General Buddhism discussion board, since my first day visited DS.com, i saw this website is progressing and improving day by day...

Good job Webmaster and moderator, you have been providing so much info and I'm sure the readers will enjoy to gain more knowledge in this discussion board

Kudos to all

vajraD

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 09:10:14 AM »
Thank you Admins,

It is good that we are able to learn from each other through this site.
In the early beginning I only read and didn’t make much comment as I find I have shallow knowledge. But when you guys started the General Buddhism Discussion which have make things more interesting. Love it totally.

This site is not like another site that creates certain disharmony. This site have reveals the 2 side of the coin. Not to attack but provide info and help one to contemplate.
You guys are doing good job. Please continue. May all of you be bless and protect in great hands.

pgdharma

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 01:10:48 PM »
Thank you Admin for opening up a new board. It will serve as another platform for us to learn and share information with others. Looking forward to more discussions and dialogues.  You guys have done a wonderful job and always coming out with new ideas and always improving the website to make it so informative and interactive.

May we all learn in harmony and support each other in our spiritual journey.

Tammy

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 02:44:46 PM »
Progressive, informative, interactive, updated with new articles - these are some of the great features of this website. And they are the reasons for my constant return.

The forum is a place I visit most! As I find a wealth of knowledge and sharing that were posted by people around the world - we share, we learn from us other and support us other in our spiritual journey.

And MOST of all, may the ban on Dorjeshugden Shugden be lifted, so more people can practice !
Down with the BAN!!!

puccachip

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 05:59:59 PM »
Thank you!forthehardworks, appreciate