Author Topic: Geshe Tsultrim Gyeltsen's reincarnation has been found.  (Read 8281 times)

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Geshe Tsultrim Gyeltsen's reincarnation has been found.
« on: August 25, 2013, 02:50:59 AM »
Geshe Tsultrim Gyeltsen's reincarnation has been found. His name is Tenzin Thardoe.

samayakeeper

• Email
Re: Geshe Tsultrim Gyeltsen's reincarnation has been found.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 10:20:36 AM »
Another great being has returned to benefit sentient beings like in his previous incarnation. The founder of Thubten Dhargye Ling in Los Angeles and a student of Kyabje Zong Rinpoche, Geshela Tsultrim Gyeltsen entered clear light on February 13, 2009. See below some links.

http://www.tdling.org/
www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/must-watch/must-watch-advic...
www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Df-oKDkDnPKo Small | Large

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 04:47:32 PM »
It is just great that a new incarnation of a high lama is being reincarnated. This proves to us that Dorje Shugden is not an evil spirit. If Dorje Shugden is an evil spirit, how would his practitioner Geshe Tsultrim Gyeltsen be able to be reincarnated again to serve and benefit all in this world?

If Dorje Shugden practice is really a demonic practice, Geshe Tsultrim Gyeltsen would be in hell instead of being able to reincarnate again to this world.

jagger

• For the love of Shugden
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 06:39:13 PM »
Geshela is one very prominent figure in Gaden Shartse. On top of holding fort in his outpost in America, Thubten Dargye Ling was channeling funds back to Gaden Shartse to help support members of the Sangha there.

Geshe Tsultrim Gyaltsen is a name which we all fold our hands to when we hear his name. His sacrifice, devotion to his Gurus, immense Dharma propagation and genuine love and compassion for all has left a mark on those who had the fortune to meet with him in life.

It is happy news to know that Geshela is back and I truly wish and pray that he may be able to continue his predecessor's work at a very early age.

May Geshela's incarnation grow into a fine Lama to continue his work of spreading the Dharma
Jaggerboy

kris

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 09:11:23 PM »
I totally agree with Rinchen that if Dorje Shugden is evil spirit, why do we see so many high lamas who did His practice keep coming back, and the reincarnation are un-mistaken? High lama such as HH Trijang Rinpoche, HH Song Rinpoche, Geshela Tsultrim Gyeltsen, if they can come back to serve other sentient beings, I absolutely don't see any evil of it.

I rejoice for this news of Geshela Tsultrim Gyeltsen's new incarnation and wish more and more lamas who practice Dorje Shugden to spread His teachings even further!

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 09:30:47 PM »
Someone wrote in regarding this post:

Rejoice. Who recognized this incarnation and confirmed him? Will he be going to Gandhen or Shar Gandhen? Greetings,

Peter

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 10:04:59 PM »
It looks like from Samayakeeper's post that HHDL recognized him; since we all know what a mixed blessing his recognitions can be (look at what he says about Shugden NOT being a Buddha notice how he points at the Chinese version of Karmapa as the right one).   So the Dalai Lama, I have long thought, probably does this sort of thing to decoy the Chinese. 
  So is this the right one?  That is always the question. 

Rejoice. Who recognized this incarnation and confirmed him? Will he be going to Gandhen or Shar Gandhen? Greetings,

Peter

Rihanna

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 02:57:31 PM »
What a rejoicing news to know that another enlightened being's reincarnation is coming back to benefit all sentient beings. Geshe la is one of the erudite masters and has made countless contribution in preserving Lama Tsongkhapa's teachings in the West.

Geshe la is well known for his humility, charisma. and of course his countless contributions to Buddhism in America and in India. Geshe la entered clear light in 2009 practices Dorje Shugden. So if Dorje Shugden is a spirit as claimed by CTA, how would it be possible for Geshe la to reincarnate??

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 07:24:11 PM »
It looks like from Samayakeeper's post that HHDL recognized him; since we all know what a mixed blessing his recognitions can be (look at what he says about Shugden NOT being a Buddha notice how he points at the Chinese version of Karmapa as the right one).   So the Dalai Lama, I have long thought, probably does this sort of thing to decoy the Chinese. 

Peter

Whether this is the genuine incarnation will be revealed as this incarnation matures and displays signs. It is often said that we should not look at the title but at the works and i am sure that Geshe Tsultrim Gyeltsen's incarnation would be distinctive. If he was recognised by HH the Dalai Lama, i am sure he would go to Ganden Shartse. It's like Ribur Rinpoche's incarnation, who is now at Sera Mey. Dorje Shugden lamas in their previous lives but now born and living in 'legitimate' monasteries. Interesting isn't it? Everything is a state of flux. May the ban be lifted and the balance be restored.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

icy

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 09:47:11 PM »
Thank you Losang Tenpa for this wonderful news!  Another great Shugdenpa reincarnates!  Obviously the lies of Dorje Shugden do not work anymore.  Truth is always powerful and justice shall prevail.  No lies will affect Dorje Shugden and there will be light soon for all Dorje Shugden practitioners.

Welcome Tenzin Thardoe!  May you turn the wheel of Dharma again to benefit many.

fruven

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2013, 10:26:09 PM »

Peter

I second that. One would think that a practicing Dorje Shugden high lama would confirm the recognition.

May this reincarnation Tenzin Thardoe be well taken care of and free from harm by anti Dorje Shugden supporter.