Author Topic: Technical Problems  (Read 32676 times)

Amitabha

• Email
Re: Technical Problems
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2012, 12:36:56 PM »
 8)
I have the opportunity to run into this forum and find it worth sharing here. To further the cause of convenient sharing, discussion and make good buddhism in internet setting and DS tradition in particular. Admin should look into this forum setting that resemble http://newbuddhist.com/discussions .   ;D

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 03:42:02 PM »
Please delete my account. I appreciate the efforts of this site but no longer wish to have an account.

Thank you.

Tenzin Gyatso

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 06:42:02 AM »
Please delete my account. I appreciate the efforts of this site but no longer wish to have an account.

Thank you.

Hey Losang,

It is a good idea for you to exit. After all why support a forum and website that promotes this cult Shugden. Every time you participate you are contributing to something that is not beneficial for anyone. You should exit and stop supporting Shugden. Everyone should stop supporting Shugden. You are making a good move.

No one has to delete your account, you just don't show up ever again. Simple. No big exits necessary, just bow out and practice real Buddhism without spirit worship. 8)

Shugden people apparently cannot get along as it is easy to see. This is a direct result of worshipping a spirit and you prove HHDL right.   :)

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 10:26:15 AM »
Funny, if you beleived your own words, then you wouldn't be posting here now would you? Then again, much of what you say lacks any sense so no worries.  ::)

I have a sense that you must have a powerful connection to our Protector otherwise Dorje Shugden would not be on your mind so often like it very much seems to be. I rejoice!!

I wish to have my account deleted only because I would rather not receive messages from divisive people (like you)in the future (not that I have receieved any so far but would rather not in the future).

It is nice to see you benefit from having Dorje Shugden on your mind all of the time Tenzin Gyatso. May the seeds in your mind bring you peace and well being. :)

I will still visit the forum of course, as this is the best place for news concerning Dorje Shugden.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 11:20:22 AM by Losang_Tenpa »

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 01:23:24 AM »
Dear Admin,

As you know, i love this site and visit it daily! But today, when i posted an article about the Dalai Lama in the General Buddhism board, it said "Animals more honest than humans: Dalai Lama (Awaiting Approval)". What does it mean when it says "Awaiting Approval"? There was nothing negative about the Dalai Lama in the post so it does not contravene the site's guidelines to not slander the Dalai Lama.

Anyway, i hope it's just a technical glitch.

Thanks for doing such a great job btw and keep up the good work!!

cheers
Kate
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being