Author Topic: Delhi Court Decision  (Read 33383 times)

Midakpa

Re: Delhi Court Decision
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2010, 12:23:57 AM »
Dear Trinley Kalsang,

Take refuge in the Dharma. It is the best medicine.

My prayers and best wishes.

M

Lineageholder

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2010, 12:24:35 PM »
Dear Trinley Kalsang,

Thank you so much, Champion of the Dharma.  Your contributions have been immeasurably great.

Much love,

Lineageholder

emptymountains

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2010, 12:47:04 PM »
“The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his way.” ~ Josh Billings

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2010, 05:22:59 PM »

This I have said and repeated, it's just an opinion but so far it's proved right.

There are juridical reasons that are the basis for the Court rejection of the case (and this demands a serious reviewing of the lawyers and their lack of knowledge). They erroneously presented the case as a religious matter instead of presenting it as a human rights matter.

Nevertheless I maintain that even with perfect lawyers there are endless matters of procedure that the judges are going to resort to in order not to be forced to condemn a character –the Dalai Lama– that was Nehru´s protegé and Indira Gandhi´s friend.

India has great respect for its own historic leaders and the Courts are going to do their best to protect their honor. In this context, to condemn the Dalai Lama is tantamount to declare that Nehru and Gandhi were wrong .
not to mention much of the international community - political and non-political, those who respect the nobel prize award, etc.

Of course the Protector is protecting the actions that we undertake to protect the monks, the general people and the lineage. But this is not a guarantee that everything we are doing is correct. With oracle consultation or without oracle consultation the margin for human error is big.

We should wonder why the Protector allows “errors” from our side. The Wisdom Buddha can utterly inspire our minds and guide them in a perfect, unmistaken course of action. Pondering this, one might conclude that that is exactly what he is doing, and even our errors in the mundain level are correct in the end. Why? Because the Protector is a Buddha, he is not the Dalai Lama´s enemy, he is nobody´s enemy. He loves and protects every being as the only child.

Because he protects every being as the only child it might be the case that he will not allow an utter destruction of the Dalai Lama´s reputation. There is a level of beings –how many they are we don´t know– that is having some benefit form the icon of the Dalai Lama. Mostly among non Buddhists who don´t know anything about samaya and such, he is a symbol of goodness, he might be the only ray of hope that they have in the human race. Not to mention that he might be the only hope in the minds of many Tibetans, whether we like it or not. Many people have abstained from denouncing the Dalai Lama because of this. It took me the last persecution, let´s call it the Winter Retreat persecution, to force me for instance out of my silence, to force even Beggar out of his silence.

Now I think to understand that our actions should be limited to only partially render the Dalai Lama impotent. In the field of human rights he needs to fear our actions, he needs to fear for his reputation, this is allowing for the monks to have their separate monasteries instead of being swept out of India. In the field of history his version of things, his defamation of our holy Lamas, his attempt at destroying the lineage has to be defeated. So we have to continue destroying his lies, the manipulation of history that he inspired in his academic followers ... go go go, Trinley Kelsang!!!

But we should not have the obsession of utterly destroying him. I have faith that the Protector is going to allow the exact amount of destruction needed (for the protection of Sangha and people, and for the protection of the lineage for the future) and he is going to allow the exact amount of immunity (in order to protect the minds of those who have the Dalai Lama, and only him, as an icon of goodness or the symbol of hope).

I agree with you on the above - Dorje Shugden is a Buddha and the court case result must have been what Dorje Shugden wanted. As you said, if Dorje Shugden wanted a different outcome, he would have effected it. Since he didn't, Dorje Shugden must have other plans.

This is a very rough rendering of things that are so difficult and far reaching in consequences. I trust the Protector and hope that whatever we are doing is part of HIS actions.

I trust the Protector too and I trust that everything will turn out according to HIS wishes.
[/color]
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Geronimo

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2010, 05:41:41 PM »
It may be difficult to undo his Black Evil Wishes to Destroy the Buddhadharma.
We too have been at this for a long time
The only difference I've been able to detect is that he and his minions got back here before we did.
You and you and you can make the difference.
My hope is that the DGTL Group will actually do something besides sit on their pillows and get fat, while the Dalia Lama desecends upon Blomington like a carrion.
I, We will make this bag of rags wish he had never left Tagster.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 05:46:01 PM by Lhakpa Gyaltshen »

Geronimo

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2010, 06:37:05 PM »
Or is it just me that feels the surge of the Protector's Power?
We can do this!
All it takes is Our Determination,
All it takes is a matter of Doing.
We Will Defeat These Evil Doers
Leave No Room For Doubt In Your Heart or Mind!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 07:38:54 PM by Lhakpa Gyaltshen »

Geronimo

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2010, 06:57:44 PM »
Don't let your Karma hit my Dharma! 
It's the sticky part of Samsara! 
There is only the Laws that Protect Others, 
While We Experience the Karma,   
Causes Us to Practice the Dharma

When we practice Dharma,
we try to clean up our karma
so we can get rid of every mara
and get the hell out of samsara!

8)

a friend

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2010, 07:11:10 PM »

Trinley Kelsang,

I totally agree.
We should not be blaming the deities for our mistakes.
We should thank our Gurus of the past for anything good that we have today, that, yes. Because anything good we have comes from their teachings and our good deeds in past lives.
That's why I said: "This is a very rough rendering", because I am trying to express something that is not easy to pinpoint and express.

Ok let's try again.
"Our side" has done apparently quite a bit of mistakes on the mundain level. Here I am not saying the word "mistake" in the sense of bad deed, like in certain Dharma translations, no. I'm just talking innocent mistakes, well intentioned but apparently rather stupid.
Now, the repetitive nature of these mistakes and the fact that people do not seem to be willing to listen to sound conventional advice about the ways of the world, about communication problems, even about juridical matters, makes me think what I said above.
I don't think it's a matter of bad karma on our side, not at all. But c'mon, we are defending a Wisdom Buddha and we don't find people smart enough to fight our fight in the world? Somehow I feel that there is something else at work here. And not only the bad prayers of we know who.
It's probably both, that we have some people that might be very versed in Dharma but very ignorant in the ways of the world, and also that there is a type of divine protection ... not at all, don't read me wrong, not at all a protection for the horrible deeds of the Dalai Lama, but a protection for the thousands of innocent human beings that don't have any clue about this matter.
As I said, these are difficult matters and far reaching in consequences.
Whereas there is not a speck of doubt about the wrong that the Dalai Lama has done, there is a huge no man's land of uncertainty about the way things are going to develop in the fallout of his wrong deeds. And I certainly believe that there is a Buddha on top of the head of every sentient being even in the hells, and I can see how this is not a wordly Court where somebody has to be declared guilty or innocent and be done with it. The protection concerns thousands upon thousands of innocent human beings that believe in the Dalai Lama in the ways I described. There is no protection for the political schemes and the black deeds.
Parents of several children would understand what I am trying to say. It's so difficult to satisfy them all even if we are entirely fair. So imagine when so many are to be protected ... It's very difficult to even know what to wish for with exactitude, that's why I am trusting my Lamas, including my holy Protector.
And mind you, all of this is as I am trying to describe precisely because you are right: there is one thing the Buddhas cannot do at least, they cannot force the Dalai Lama to perform the only decent thing to do right now, to repent and publicly disavow the ban.

Geronimo

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2010, 09:30:20 PM »
Gulugs or not. They all will need to address the Serf System and how they prospered.
You are right about taking down the ship
However, I see the Western Buddhist seperating from the Tibetan
It is our inclination to leave behind as we have done in earlier periods
I for one cannot stomach the hypocrisy of these Tibetans any longer
Clean Sweep!
We need to recognize that we are already split.
Warriors are what we need
This is no diferent that Geoffrey de Boullion attitude towards Jerusalem
Attack and show no mercy
Stop being attached to being the best boy on the block and start swinging
The only Grand Plan is if we do nothing, we get screwed

Geronimo

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2010, 11:54:12 PM »
By this I mean that Geoffrey de Boullon dreamed the Crusades.
The Hospitaliers ,the Templars were created to Protect.
Formed to Protect Pilgrims Worshipping as they saw Believed.
He was as much a Monk as he was a Warrior.
This man from Tagster presents the same obstacles to the Dhama.
He is a Saracen and stand at the Doorway Waving his arms threatening Any Who Dare Pass

This Clown we ordained the Dalia Lama is a Buffon Supported By Actors
How the world has changed that People listen to Pretenders as if they had Wisdom
They have the Craft to Destroy
This man is as much a threat as any other that has arisen in History and what do people do.
They extend a hand to this man who has invoked the Demons Of Hell to Catigate the populace with lies and deceits as a Dragon spews flames of destruction, this man spews lies and deception as he attempts to seize titles underserved by him. He appears beneficent, but as the Angels of Death in Raiders of the Lost Ark, he shows his true face and intent. What So-called Buddha would ever order or command other men to go out an kill and be killed?
If there is such a thing, then I am not a Buddhist. I believe that he is a Bad Omen for things yet to come.
I believe that if we do not stand up and tell the truth anyway we can, we find ourselves sharing his karma and guilt.
People do not like to be fooled and deceived.
The wrath will fall like a mighty oak in the forest.
He will be ground to dust.
We will Defeat this Lama with other Charges that he cannot ignore nor can he brush of with lies.
We Warrior of Shamabala will Stand Our Ground and We Will whip this dog once and for all.
We are just getting started.
One battle does not make a war .b]
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 12:19:32 AM by Lhakpa Gyaltshen »

Geronimo

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2010, 12:09:55 AM »
One means on Combating the Dalia Lama tyranny is the Chinese.
The Chinese are opening a 24-7 English News Cast in the West on Cable
I have found the People's China Daily quite receptive to thougths and ideas.
Obviously we have similar wishes
To discount the Power involved with this veneue would be foolish and prejudicial.

We have direct contact through Our Own Lamas to the Panchen Lama
Ganchen Lama has certified this Panchen Lama and that is good enough for me

I can see that we have the Wisdom of Individuals within this forum alone to organize and approach this in sensible way. We should consider how to tap this brain power of creativity and innovation.
The  Forum is a stepping stone for real actions against this cult. It is up to each one of us to accept the Empowerment and stop being meek and worrying about your mala and karma.
 I speak from experience when I say that the Protector can take you to places you have never dreamed possible and feats never imagined by just anyone of us.
Once you choose to serve, you will know what I say by the Whirlwind of activities you will embark upon as never before. Look no farther than the mirror to see the solution is before your eyes.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 12:12:56 AM by Lhakpa Gyaltshen »

Geronimo

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2010, 12:26:47 AM »
The Sword might be Swifter than the Pen,
But the Pen is Mightier than the Sword!

Geronimo

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2010, 01:19:34 AM »
friendofthetruth
New Statesman
ENACTING THE PERSECUTION

At least a thousand monks have been expelled from their monasteries –Ganden and Sera. Such forced schism is huge and constitutes the ultimate religious transgression: to divide the Sangha. But the lay people suffer too, defenseless in the midst of fanaticized communities. After the Winter 2008 events, the campaign of forced signatures and oaths is being extended to non-monks in the remotest parts of the world where you can find Tibetans, pervading the whole of the monastic and lay communities, from Southern India to Darjeeling, from Sikkim to Queens, New York.

In a restaurant that I know well, in Jackson Heights, NY, they posted the photos of the monks who are asking for religious freedom as if they were wanted criminals. The hate language included, of course, the accusation of receiving money from the Chinese. Those poor monks, working 12 hours chopping vegetables or being bus boys in restaurants or doing construction work … They were among the first exiled when the persecution started in 1996, now they don’t have any other place to hide. If this is happening in New York, people should try to imagine what is going on in India and Tibet, where even the kids of practitioners are victims: when they are not expelled from schools, they are being purposely isolated and not talked to, as if they were pariahs.

Accustomed to his leadership, disoriented by exile, most Tibetans have chosen to stick to their Dalai Lama, ignore his failures and accuse others for the loss of their country. So under the Dalai Lama’s instigation, the Dorje Shugden practitioners have become the scapegoat at whom anybody can throw a stone.

The suffering in the fractured Tibetan community and the destroyed Buddhist Sangha is difficult to describe completely because it’s all pervading. Some days ago I was walking the streets of Sunnyside, New York, with a friend, a young Tibetan monk from India. All of a sudden a young lay Tibetan caught up with us and said hello to the monk and they started talking, half in Tibetan half in English. Tibetans usually ask all kinds of questions, and the obvious one this time was where each of them came from. My friend mentioned a name that I didn’t understand, and the other Tibetan said "oh, yeah, in the settlement I come from, we also have that monastery". After a little while this young guy reached his destination and said good bye. Then I asked the monk: "I never heard of your monastery having a branch in Southern India, what were you talking about?" And he answered, "Well, I didn’t tell him the true name; my monastery is well known for being faithful to Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche and the Protector, so if I had said its true name to him, he would have felt so much hatred." I wish other people could have seen the monk’s face. He remained calm, but a subtle compassion mixed with sadness pervaded his features, an expression that said something like 'such waste, such misfortune'. It was obvious that he was protecting the mind of the other person with his innocent lie. But nothing could protect him from the situation.

A couple from India were also visiting the United States at the beginning of the summer. They told us about some small misfortunes that they had encountered since people discovered that they were the relatives of a famous Gelugpa Lama's reincarnation –friends who stopped visiting them or calling them on the phone. These people, though, are professionals holding doctorates and have jobs and activities that have nothing to do with Tibetan issues. Most Tibetans do not have such a good situation. They entirely depend on their own Tibetan community; if they are ostracized they become like the living dead, they don’t find friends nor support anywhere.

Some friends of mine are sending money to help an old monk that takes care of a small Buddhist shrine somewhere in India. This monk lives alone. The last time they sent money they didn’t have any answer from him. Some days ago they finally were able to talk to him on the phone. He said that he had received something from the bank, but he didn’t know what it was, because the Tibetan friend that usually helped him with these matters had stopped helping and even visiting him. The local Tibetan Association, following the rules of the Dalai Lama, had had a signature campaign, and the friend of the monk had to swear and sign against the Dorje Shugden practitioners, so he could not go back to help him because the old monk had not forsaken his devotion to the Protector. Now I wonder: how many old monks have been abandoned by their own people because of the actions of the Dalai Lama? And worst of all: how many were forced to forsake their religious faith in order not to be abandoned by their people?

I have only told some of the stories I personally know. But the pain out there is incalculable. People are denied travel documents because of their faith. Monks coming from Tibet to India looking for higher Buddhist education are forbidden to reach a monastery if they do not sign giving up their faith in the Protector. Children have been expelled from schools in India because their parents are Dorje Shugden followers. Some of these kids end up being sent to Nepal for them to be able to receive an education. In the Tibetan settlements the practitioners can see their photos nailed to trees or street posts denouncing them as Chinese spies, because they have the courage of not giving up the practices that their Lamas gave them or that they traditionally received from their families. The monks followers of their faith have been denied access to their monastery’s kitchens and food provisions –even though the funds for the monk’s food came, in a specific case, directly from the donation of a renowned Lama who until his recent demise never ceased being a Protector’s practitioner– they are forbidden to enter the Tibetan stores in the neighboring settlements and forced to go far away to shop for basic daily needs in Indian stores. If another Tibetan sees them he crosses the street. In one of the big monasteries a gigantic wall was built in order that they will not be seen by others. They have been called unclean by the Tibetan Government –that only follows orders from the Dalai Lama. Other names and insults are not worth mentioning.

THE UNHOLY CRUSADE EXPORTED TO THE REST OF THE WORLD

There is another angle to this already sad story. The Dalai Lama has been exporting his unholy crusade to the rest of the world. It’s painful to see how Western Buddhists belonging to Dharma Centers fanaticized in favor of the Tibetan leader are following the Dalai Lama's lead, slandering the practitioners of the Ganden tradition just because they try to keep intact the teachings and transmissions of their Gurus.

Just think how would you like it that your students or your family receive emails or phone calls stating that you are a demon worshipper, or a bad person who opposes the kind Dalai Lama.

I find it shocking that Western Buddhists would give up our best values of the "other" Enlightenment, the one which gave us our sense of human rights, by which we were able to end slavery and so many awful things that humans did to humans up until not so long ago. In our Western world, we have really made progress in this area, and I've been thinking that it’s a shame and a pity that Westerners would so easily accompany the Dalai Lama in the discrimination, slandering and persecution of others because of their religious beliefs. This is a very serious matter.

If I were a politician, a political leader, an educator, I would be very worried. The basic principles that our founding fathers defended, the Dalai Lama is transgressing, and there are people perfectly aware of this that are defending him. Says TIME magazine, commenting on the aggression that the Dorje Shugden practitioners suffered in the streets of New York from the Dalai Lama’s followers: "Most scholars e-mailed for this story were hesitant to line up behind the Shugdenpas, partly … because many are themselves deeply invested in the Dalai Lama, and partly because of the whiff of fundamentalism and recklessness that clings to the sect." And TIME forgets to mention that "fundamentalism" (recklessness is a new one) is the main accusation that the Dalai Lama invented to justify his religious persecution.

If scholars adopt as their own the arguments used by the Dalai Lama, what recourse is left to the victims? And those scholars, discussing at length a mystical figure like Dorje Shugden, as if it belonged to their field, did they ever realize that it does not matter the nature of the deity, it does not matter if their supporters are fundamentalists or not (and they are not) … nobody has the right to do to them what the Dalai Lama is doing? How come they, the intelligent ones, the knowledgeable ones, the ones who should know better, find justifications for the abuse, the segregation? I would very much like that people interested not only in human rights but in the educational side of human rights were able to investigate this matter and react. This poison is so malignant ... it might be almost impossible to find an antidote if things are left as they are right now.

Friendoftruth
28 August 2008 at 12:48
NOT A BAN? THEN WHY NOT SOLVE THIS MISUNDERSTANDING HIMSELF?

But the Dalai Lama is saying that there never was a ban against Dorje Shugden, only his good advice against an evil spirit or against spirit worshipping. This is a startling, nakedly untrue statement.

On the other hand, it could be answered to him, and it has been answered, that if such tremendous misunderstanding had taken place, his compassionate obvious action should be to publicly state that there is no such ban against Dorje Shugden and that the Dorje Shugden practitioners are as worthy of respect as any other Buddhist practitioner, and he should also publicly demand that they be restored to their original dignity, both as religious people and as Tibetan citizens. But he does not want to do this, such an easy way to stop such immense suffering.

I apologize to whoever follows his teachings, I apologize for him, for his using the holy words of Lord Buddha and at the same time doing the opposite of what these words teach. Do not believe the Dalai Lama, but please do not doubt of the supreme goodness of the holy Dharma.

MOTIVATIONS

What I said at the beginning about how sad it is for a Buddhist to have to expose the Dalai Lama is not rethorical. It took me years to start writing. I’ve seen a close friend literally die because of this issue, a few years after the ban on the Protector. I chose to stop my thoughts after that, because I feared to follow her. Our hearts were broken and we were not Tibetans, I don’t want to imagine the pain of Tibetans. Still today there is a tremendous sadness, because of course we love him. The Dalai Lama is for us like a beloved uncle or elder brother gone crazy. One cannot stop loving him.

But one has to stop what he is doing because it’s wrong.

Then there are the millions of our fellow human brothers and sisters, most of them non-Buddhists, that might only have him as the model of what goodness is. To destroy the god of their innocent Pantheon is just awful, it breaks the heart of a decent person, not to mention what it does to someone who has adopted the Mahayana ideal.

But one has to stop what he is doing because it’s wrong.

After years of mental silence I came back to the issue. He made me come back. The Dalai Lama. What he did to our Sangha last winter is beyond description. So here is the first motivation for exposing him: we have to protect the persecuted monks. Now we know that the Dalai Lama is true to his own word: he said that he wanted to finish what he had started –the destruction of the faithful Gelugpas, the ones who didn’t abandon their Teachers, the ones guilty of preserving the transmissions that their Lamas gave them, the ones guilty of keeping the sacred bond with their Gurus– and he is doing it, he is destroying them.

Now the schism has taken place and the monks are separated, but even though the land where they live belongs to India, we know that the Dalai Lama is not satisfied, he wants to erase them from the Tibetan world, so as soon as the world forgets a little about the demonstrations, he is going to send again his people to expel them even from their now segregated quarters.

So one has to stop what he is doing because it’s wrong and he is hurting living beings.

FUNDAMENTALISTS?

THE ULTIMATE DORJE SHUGDEN PEOPLE

And then look: here are our Lamas. You probably don’t know who was Pabongka Deche Nyingpo, Trijang Dorjechang, Domo Geshe Rinpoche, Zong Rinpoche, Rabten Rinpoche, Khensur Rinpoche Lobsang Tharchin, and all the others. Their hearts were an ocean of love and compassion, of blissful wisdom. They were friends to all beings, to all religions, to all Buddhists. Now the Press and the Academia are repeating the Dalai Lama’s calumny: that he banned the Protector of their lineage because it promotes a sectarian mind, because our greatest Gelugpa Lamas were sectarian.

And people use the "proofs" that the Dalai Lama has handed them, from obscure historic gossip that obviously he is manipulating. He manipulates events that ocurred under our eyes, as I showed above, what credibility can be lent to his version of history? Why don’t they look into what happened in our present time, where every action of those slandered Lamas, the ultimate Dorje Shugden people, contradicted and still contradict the Dalai Lama? Those Dorje Shugden people were his people, the great Lamas who stayed with him in the very difficult first decades of exile, nurturing him and helping him and helping every exiled Tibetan from every one of the Buddhist schools, without the slightest discrimination, with a love and a sense of profound care that should be shown to the world as the true example of what Buddhism is.

The accusation of fundamentalism against them has been conceived to please Western ears. It’s a childish one, if it were not so tragic. As I said before, in Mahayana Buddhism we believe that the Buddha taught many different Dharmas to suit the minds of different levels of practitioners. Because of this it’s extremely important to keep the lineages of instruction and transmission pure, not to mix them, in order that they can serve their purpose for those who need them. This is not only true for the Gelugpas, but for the other sects as well. The refusal of mixing lineages is a protection of diversity among the variegated Buddhist tenets. Where is the fundamentalism in this position?

Those Lamas defamed by their egregious pupil were true living Buddhas, true embodiments of love and compassion. They were the living proofs of the wrongdoings of the Dalai Lama, and like innocent lambs they mostly never answered, following the Lojong rule that one does not defend oneself but leaves whatever victory to others, in order not to disturb their minds.

Those true Princes of Peace are still with us, although most all of them departed to the Pure Lands. They are with us through their precious, infinitely beneficial teachings. This is what the Dalai Lama wants to destroy: our sacred bond with our Gurus, with the ones who taught us what to keep and what to abandon, the ones who are never going to forsake us, all the beings suffering in samsara, so how could we forsake them? If we follow the Dalai Lama’s advice, we loose our connection to the source of all goodness, our Lamas.

But the Dalai Lama has destroyed their good name, their credibility. He says in the famous video of the Swiss television, talking about his and our Gurus: "Yes, wrong, they are wrong!" A lineage of almost 400 hundred years of enlightened beings that have been venerating the Protector Buddha Dorje Shugden is wrong and he, alone, right? This does not stand to reason.

Are our kind Lamas going to go down in history as evil spirit worshippers? No. The world needs to know the truth.

Of course, our enlightened Gurus don’t have the slightest need for our help. So here is the deepest motivation for exposing the Dalai Lama: all the beings in this world of suffering need our Lamas and sooner or later in the infinite round of lives they are going to encounter their teachings. At least that is what we desire, what we hope for. We cannot allow that the momentary imbalance of an individual, just because he is famous and has an endearing smile, destroys the good name of the lineage, the teachings and the Lamas. Many have abandoned already the noble ones because of his calumnies. That is why this has to cease, for the benefit of all beings.
That is why we have to stop the actions of the Dalai Lama.

Midakpa

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2010, 01:58:08 AM »
There has been a lot of analyses regarding the Delhi court decision, some angry reactions, even some soul searching... I think this is very good for us. When we are upset and confused, just look at our lamas. They do not react like us. They remain calm, smiling, and see the good side of things.

Let's go back to Robert Thomas' post on 21st April and his description of Geshe Kelsang's reaction to the "terrible articles" published in 1996. Robert Thomas said that people were disappointed but Geshe-la "showed a happy demeanour and pointed out how wonderful it was to have so many people see pictures of Dorje Shugden and read Dorje Shugden's name, he thought it created very good imprints for the future. ... So he never became discouraged."

I agree with Robert Thomas that "we shouldn't be too upset... As Geshe Kelsang always says to his students, "Try but don't worry. Always rely on a happy mind only".

I thought this was very good advice. I also think that the Delhi court decision served a very good purpose - that of creating a lot of publicity for Dorje Shugden and planting seeds in people's minds. Just seeing his picture and hearing his name will create good imprints for the future. In a way, you guys didn't fail. That's the way I look at it.

Let's always remember our lamas' advice and not be upset.

Geronimo

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2010, 02:19:45 AM »
I am smiling inside and out,
Resolved is not Upset,
It is Way Beyond that!

"During a break in the ritual, eager to discover any results, Tashi Rinchen turns to Mahasiddha Pema Dudul and asks him, “Who will come to take rebirth as my son?”

With joy, the great Mahasiddha replies….

“These days times are so degenerate no-one else is coming, but now Grandpa Shugden himself will definitely come as your son!"

We Are the Sons and Daughters of Grandpa Shugden!
How else will He Arise?
But through All Of Us Acting,
In Accordance with the Teachings Of Lord Je T'Song Khapa.
It is a Shared Resonnance.
That Unites Us!
Which Each Of Us Feel and Know
As We Know the Sunshine On Our Faces.
This Resonnance Is What Unites Us!
It is the Smile on Your Faces!
We Are Resolved to Finish This Fight
We Fight as All That Came Before us
For Our Liberty and Freedom Teaches,
That Freedom Is the Pearl Above All Else.
It is the Key to Individual Liberation
We Must Defeat this Tyrant
Once and for All!

All for One and One for All!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 03:06:32 AM by Lhakpa Gyaltshen »